Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 264.5/183/165

Height: 5ft3

So Happy! Weigh in #19 puts me into ONEderland!!! I had a loss of 5.4lbs today for a grand total of 69.3lbs. I am currently doing a happy dance
Old 01-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammers View Post
So Happy! Weigh in #19 puts me into ONEderland!!! I had a loss of 5.4lbs today for a grand total of 69.3lbs. I am currently doing a happy dance
that is FANTASTIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!! I am So happy for you! I am dancing with you hehe Keep on the good work!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #18  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Good morning everyone!!! It sounds like everyone is doing fabulous with their weight loss, sticking to the plan and getting healthy. I had my WI yesterday, lost 1 more lb. Can't wait for next weeks WI!!! I haven't been in the 150s since, who knows, I can't remember.

My coach was telling me that one of the women in the program told her yesterday that, even though she has lost 25 lbs, she just can't do it and is quitting!!!! I told my coach to call her and tell her about this forum and to NOT GIVE UP!!!! The coach says that she cheats a lot, and doesn't follow the protocol. I hope they call her and tell her to come in here and read everyone's successes, and hiccups, and she'll see that she's not alone and she can do it.

Carla.....I read in one of your posts yesterday that we aren't supposed to be drinking the blueberry drink packet more than 3x a week. Is that all the time, or just the first couple of weeks? I really enjoy the flavor and I usually have that for my 2nd packet at least 5x a week.

NSV for me....my doctor took me completely off of my blood pressure medicine!!! He cut my dose in half a little over a week ago, and that first weekend at half dose my blood pressure was 104-108 over 72-75, so he told me to stop taking it. I'm monitoring it daily and will report back to him should it start elevating. As of right now, it's averaging out at 110/73.

I hope everyone has a great day today.
What a HUGE health victory for you - off blood pressure meds is a big big big deal - YIPEEEEE for you
Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #19  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! What a victory and what a stunning weight loss - this is motivation for my motivation bank - thanks for sharing
Old 01-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #20  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Congratulations! WAY TO GO!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #21  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatchick View Post
Good Morning!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!! I've seen, but can't seen to find, a copy of the Daily Food Journal. I used my last one and didn't copy it and emailed my clinic to send me one and they haven't yet. Does anyone remember where it was? Or if you have one, can you send it to me please?? THANKS!!!

NEVERMIND...she sent it to me!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #22  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all fellow IP'ers. I have a NSV, this morning I was able to comfortably fit into size 40 jeans from size 42 and I am now on the last hole on my belt. Felt nice to see some shrinkage. It is incredible, I am only 10 days into the program and will have my second WI tomorrow.

Keep up the good work all. Have a great day.
Congratulations to you!!!!! - that must feel so good - it is amazing how the body reshapes even when we aren't watching (ha, ha,ha) or in my case over watching -- Cannot wait to hear about your next weigh in

I wanted to share a use for WF dressing with you - last night I made a mock pesto with spinach, basil, garlic, a 1/2 tsp of olive oil and a tablespoon or so of the WF Cesar dressing -- I used this as a base for stuffed chicken breasts - it turned out really good and it was a nice way to use the salad dressing. (I am trying to be creative and not waste while still enjoying taste)
Old 01-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #23  
Start date 12/27/2010

S/C/G: 316/226/158

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Fantastic!!! Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #24  
Start date 12/27/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber2beme View Post
Congrats to everyone on your NSV's and the weight loss! I love reading all the posts cause it helps me to know that i'm not the only one that can be an over thinker.
BUT my dad is paying for this program and I mentioned that it may take longer than two months to get to goal and he said that after 2 months i should know enough that I can do it on my own without paying for their food. *insert panic attack here*

Good luck to everyone today have an AMAZING IP DAY!!!
Make sure to look at the IP - Food Alternative Ideas & Tips sticky. I am on week 4 and have used all alternative products. Much more affordable and I have had great results so far! It can be done!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #25  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 221-3/4/152/160

Height: 5 ft 2 inches

For ShowgirlAZ - Carla

Have not been here for the past few days but did read that you are back for another round in your weight loss journey....just take all the help you have given the rest of us and turn it back on you.

There is No Way knowing what you do about this journey, that you can't succeed...If any of us here can help you we will surely do it. I'm slowly making my way back into that "focused cocoon" where no one... and nothing can cause a misstep. Is it easy? No, but to paraphrase Jordana, "I can't lose (pick a number) pounds but I can lose 10 lbs several times. It still rings in my ears.

Get thru the first week and smooth sailing is ahead!!!!

Marilyn
Old 01-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #26  
Start date 12/27/2010

I must confess I have been lurking this week! Everyone does such a great job congratulating each other I feel like saying ditto for every post! WI #3 was Monday and I lost 4 more of those pesky boogers!!! YEAH ME! So excited. People are starting to notice the difference and my clothes are getting baggy! Can't believe it! I feel like I have found the elusive and mythical fountain of youth! Took long enough! But now I will forever know the secret! Congrats to all of us for great losses and NSVs. And thanks to all who share their ups and downs (and very motivating pictures!). Nice to know I am not alone on this crazy adventure! Oh yeah... and I got my ticker... guess I am not a newbie anymore! LOL.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:11 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 253.6/235.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Congrats to everyone on your NSV's and the weight loss! I love reading all the posts cause it helps me to know that i'm not the only one that can be an over thinker.
I weighed in last night and lost 3 pounds I did officially switch to my "weigh-in outfit" so it could have been a little bit of a higher loss from getting out of the jeans but I'm not gonna focus on that!
I got a sheet from my clinic telling me the carb amounts in each vegetable and she did mention staying within 20-25 carbs a day. So i am just gonna see what I can do about that...maybe i was going over and didn't realize. Plus will probably keep me more accountable with measuring my vegetables and getting them all in.
I am worried that I am going to become a 2 pound a week loser. I know this is still very good especially if it is consistent...BUT my dad is paying for this program and I mentioned that it may take longer than two months to get to goal and he said that after 2 months i should know enough that I can do it on my own without paying for their food. *insert panic attack here*
I'm gonna try not to future trip too much about it though at this point. He also said that I need to get on my ellyptical or i wont see big losses either. But again I have read so many times that people slow down in their loss which i just think is an oxymoron. I am now in week 3 so technically i am past the 2 week no exercise marker. i don't know..OVER THINKING!!!!!

Great job on the three pound loss. That is a lot of weight! Could you by chance share your carb sheet that you received from your coach? If your dad does stop the funding maybe you can do the alternative plan? Lots of people have had great success with it and I have a friend that likes it. Just throwing that out there. I know for me accountability is huge so I completely understand the panic BUT don't let that bring in negative thoughts. You have a great support group here and you can do whatever you put your mind to

Quote:
: bravo:

So excited for you! That is a huge accomplishment! I am also doing a happy dance for you

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Day three and I am feeling great. No headache, no cravings so far, and lots of energy. Congrats to all of you that have lost and can't wait to see all of the losses today.

Question: Has anyone ever had there Jello not set up? Night before last I made it just like instructed and put it in the fridge.....nothing. Made it last night and put it in the freezer and still nothing. I don't mind drinking it but I kinda miss the jello. Hmmmmm......thoughts???

Thought this was a good quote
"Make your life a mission--not an intermission." – Glasgow

Sheila
Old 01-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #28  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Congratulations to you!!!!! - that must feel so good - it is amazing how the body reshapes even when we aren't watching (ha, ha,ha) or in my case over watching -- Cannot wait to hear about your next weigh in

I wanted to share a use for WF dressing with you - last night I made a mock pesto with spinach, basil, garlic, a 1/2 tsp of olive oil and a tablespoon or so of the WF Cesar dressing -- I used this as a base for stuffed chicken breasts - it turned out really good and it was a nice way to use the salad dressing. (I am trying to be creative and not waste while still enjoying taste)
Thank you. Thanks also for the different use of the WF Ceasar. It is really the only one I can tolerate by itself and have a full bottle of ranch and honey dijon to do something with.

I would have to say that I am an over watcher and weigher at this point. I weigh myself 3 times a day....I know that is crazy right?! I am sure it will tapper off. I do a first thing weigh, after I get off work and home, and then weigh right before bed. First time in my days on IP which is 10, that the scale has not shown a decrease. Not worried though.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #29  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

Quote:
I weighed in last night and lost 3 pounds I did officially switch to my "weigh-in outfit" so it could have been a little bit of a higher loss from getting out of the jeans but I'm not gonna focus on that!
I got a sheet from my clinic telling me the carb amounts in each vegetable and she did mention staying within 20-25 carbs a day. So i am just gonna see what I can do about that...maybe i was going over and didn't realize. Plus will probably keep me more accountable with measuring my vegetables and getting them all in.
I am worried that I am going to become a 2 pound a week loser. I know this is still very good especially if it is consistent...BUT my dad is paying for this program and I mentioned that it may take longer than two months to get to goal and he said that after 2 months i should know enough that I can do it on my own without paying for their food. *insert panic attack here*
I'm gonna try not to future trip too much about it though at this point. He also said that I need to get on my ellyptical or i wont see big losses either. But again I have read so many times that people slow down in their loss which i just think is an oxymoron. I am now in week 3 so technically i am past the 2 week no exercise marker. i don't know..OVER THINKING!!!!!

I am sitting at my desk laughing -- your "weigh in outfit" and overthinking - you could be my twin - Congrats on your weight loss!!!! Don't let your dad discourage you - I often find when you prove to people you can do something, you are dedicated and you have passion for it those kinds of deadlines soften a bit...just a thought (since I don't personally know your dad). Way to go, bravo and all those well earned accolades!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #30  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Wow everyone is doing so well. It has me excited for my WI on Friday. Feeling the good vibes from all of you. So awesome to see all the weight loss. For those that feel like they are "slow loosers" you should not feel that way at all. Think of it this way.... it could have been a gain... so try to stay positive.
Closed Thread