Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

Height: 5'4"

AFM--NSV. TOTALLY said no thank you to free King Cake. From my favorite bakery. Came home, had some celery in WF ranch dip, and felt AMAZING!

Jolie[/QUOTE]

i think these nsv's are the hardest and most gratifying that i have experienced! anything sweet for me is a huge accomplishment to overcome. i am seeing that it does get easier though
Old 01-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
Hi amber2beme,

How are things going? When is you next WI?
Well hello there Hollmark!!!
I am doing FANTABULOUSLY AMAZING!!!! Hunger-gone, sick feeling-gone, cravings-pretty much gone! it's a FREAKIN MIRACLE!!!! my next weigh in is tuesday night. so i have 4 more days to go after today. I am hoping for another 4 pounds but i am expecting like 1 or 2 based on what everyone else has said. Trying not to have any premeditated resentments
How are things going for you? Congrats on your awesome first week! when do you weigh in again? Looks like you are doing really well
Old 01-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #93  
Started IP Dec 4, 2010

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Good morning everyone! It is pretty cold in Ottawa too!!!
Last night I had my first night class of the semester and it was pretty interesting...but the downlow...sooo many people eating junk food!!!!!!!!

O-M-G it smelled like heaven for a while loll...=/ I was not very hungry but just by smelling it my mouth starting doing so much saliva I thought something was wrong with me.
Temptation is everywhere at school and it will be very hard this semester to stay in control especially at night (wed and thursday) and to be honest, I am a bit scared. I have been on protocol for a week and a half and I have never been so motived but by having all this temptation around me is something...

It will take extra discipline to prepare a healthy supper for school. I am up for the challenge and I want to prove to myself so bad that I can do this...

I also wanted to say CONGRATS to all of you for all the efforts you are putting to stay healthy and changing your life!

Have a nice day everyone!!
Hi CutieEli,

Buy some of your favorite packets and keep some with you at all times. When you need, need, need something, at least you have your favorite with you. Like a little treat. They always say that it's better to have a 4th packet than something else... Hope it helps. Hang in there!

Also, I see you live in Ottawa, I'm going there next week and I'm wondering where I could find some WF stuff. I'm from northern ontario and there is nothing like this here (other than the coach - Id like a little more selection)

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:56 PM   #94  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine216 View Post
Hi CutieEli,

Buy some of your favorite packets and keep some with you at all times. When you need, need, need something, at least you have your favorite with you. Like a little treat. They always say that it's better to have a 4th packet than something else... Hope it helps. Hang in there!

Also, I see you live in Ottawa, I'm going there next week and I'm wondering where I could find some WF stuff. I'm from northern ontario and there is nothing like this here (other than the coach - Id like a little more selection)

Thanks!
Hey Josephine, I'm from NWOntario and have very little selection here as well. I just placed an order for WF products and DaVinci syrups and miracle noodles all from www.lowcarbcanada.ca. I expect the order to arrive tomorrow and since it's my first one, I'm anxious to see if all is as promised. If it is then this is a great way to get a larger selection at a lower price then my coach is charging. ($4.29 for dressing compared to $7)
Old 01-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #95  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

i just had my first WI today and i "officially" lost 4 lbs. i am not unhappy by any means, but i do have a couple of questions/ suspicions. my initial consultation (6 days ago) was in the morning and i was weighed on an empty stomach. today's weigh in was in the afternoon, about an hour after lunch (full belly). to get a real idea of the weight i have lost, i should be weighed at the same time as the consultation, right? if so, then i have actually lost 7 lbs (i weighed myself this morning before breakfast). Second question - my coach has told me to eat one restricted packet a day from the beginning. is this known to slow down weight loss? he said that by doing this, it will help to keep the weight off in the long run. is this true or is he full of it?

regardless, i am very happy with todays WI and i must say that i love IP!http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Old 01-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 187/168.6/145

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i just had my first WI today and i "officially" lost 4 lbs. i am not unhappy by any means, but i do have a couple of questions/ suspicions. my initial consultation (6 days ago) was in the morning and i was weighed on an empty stomach. today's weigh in was in the afternoon, about an hour after lunch (full belly). to get a real idea of the weight i have lost, i should be weighed at the same time as the consultation, right? if so, then i have actually lost 7 lbs (i weighed myself this morning before breakfast). Second question - my coach has told me to eat one restricted packet a day from the beginning. is this known to slow down weight loss? he said that by doing this, it will help to keep the weight off in the long run. is this true or is he full of it?

regardless, i am very happy with todays WI and i must say that i love IP!http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
I always tried to keep my appointment times consistent so that I have a better idea on how my weightloss goes. My weigh ins were after 6pm so I had all my food adding to my weigh in so I always used the weight I am in the morning to update my status on this site but great to see trend over time on the IP file and I was okay with that. I always know in the am I will be 2.6 -3 pounds lighter then I am at my weigh in
Old 01-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #97  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamadancer View Post
Hey Josephine, I'm from NWOntario and have very little selection here as well. I just placed an order for WF products and DaVinci syrups and miracle noodles all from www.lowcarbcanada.ca. I expect the order to arrive tomorrow and since it's my first one, I'm anxious to see if all is as promised. If it is then this is a great way to get a larger selection at a lower price then my coach is charging. ($4.29 for dressing compared to $7)
$7 for dressing is outrageous. My coach charges $4.00 + shipping and I can buy it from a health food store here for the same price -- sometimes sales. And I'm buying it in Hawai'i where it has to be shipped 5,000 miles or so!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 264.5/183/165

Height: 5ft3

My coach has suggested that I do a cleanse from Ideal Protein, she said it's new. I have been on IP for 18 weeks and am down 64 lbs. She said it would do my liver good and my digestive system.

Anyone else doing this? I am trying to find out what it is all about.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #99  

http://www.familydrugstore.com/Walde...FRRqgwodPRriIQ

This website has Walden Farm Products for $3.77. I don't know the shipping cost, but yes, $7.00 a bottle is like hi-way robbery!!
I pay 4.40 at my health store and 3.70 or something at Walmart. I looked online at Walmart.com and it didn't have any.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #100  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangemuffin View Post
Is the IP center right in Leduc? I am coming to Leduc for a week and might need some product, and I would feel beter if I know I could get it need be.
Yes, it is! It is called Weight Movers and is in a little strip mall. 5906-50 Street. #108 Phone number is 780-980-3134
Old 01-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #101  
Just starting IP- 1/6/11

Talking

Quote:

My first WI was today also. 7.2 lbs down- which I was happy about but hoPing for more after reading some of the posts here (9.6 in three days! 11 in one week! Wow!!). I am also down 6in. 2 1/2 fr my boobs alone (woo-hoo!)

However as long as the weight goes DOWN not UP, I am happy!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #102  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4parr View Post
My first WI was today also. 7.2 lbs down- which I was happy about but hoPing for more after reading some of the posts here (9.6 in three days! 11 in one week! Wow!!). I am also down 6in. 2 1/2 fr my boobs alone (woo-hoo!)

However as long as the weight goes DOWN not UP, I am happy!
awesome job!!! congratulations!!

my dr./coach measures me in cm, so i have no idea how many inches total i'm down. i did the conversion, so i do know that i'm down 1.57 inches in my waist and hips and that is awesome.

how many days have you been on the program? today is my 6th, so it's not a full week. also, are you eating restricted foods now, or do you have to wait a few weeks first?
Old 01-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 152/132/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADJ74 View Post
Your stats are almost identical to mine. What week of IP are you in? For me in week 1 lost 4.5 pounds but I just finished week 2 and only lost 1 pound. I'm learning that getting on the scale every day is not necessarily the best thing for me. There's so much that can dictate what happens on a day to day basis - like water weight. Just hang in there. I think we can't expect huge losses each week because we just don't have as far to go and we we'll be fight for a pound or two a week. Best of luck and don't lose motivation! I'm trying not to lose motivation as well
hey AD!
we are like twins! i'm in the middle of week 2. i live a distance from my clinic, so i'm having my first weigh in at the end of week 2. so far MY scale says -7. i hope it's close to the "official weight"! good luck with your goals!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #104  
Just starting IP- 1/6/11

Quote:
awesome job!!! congratulations!!

my dr./coach measures me in cm, so i have no idea how many inches total i'm down. i did the conversion, so i do know that i'm down 1.57 inches in my waist and hips and that is awesome.

how many days have you been on the program? today is my 6th, so it's not a full week. also, are you eating restricted foods now, or do you have to wait a few weeks first?
Today is exactly a week since I started- day 8. No restricted foods yet. According to my coach, one more week until we move in that direction!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #105  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4parr View Post
Today is exactly a week since I started- day 8. No restricted foods yet. According to my coach, one more week until we move in that direction!
i have a feeling that my weight loss will be slower than most. during my consultation, my doctor asked if i was more concerned with quick weight loss or longevity of keeping it off. i want both, of course, but i said the latter. his response to that was that i would have to eat one restricted item a day from the beginning. i have been doing that all week. i think i've just decided that i will have the restricted food a lot less often than once a day. i hope i don't get scolded at next week!
Closed Thread