Old 01-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #1  
ALM
Started IP 12/01/2010

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5"

Default Crazy Scedule Question

I've been having an issue as of late getting all my packets in. Just to set the stage... I have a 2.5 month old baby who has a pretty erratic scedule. For the last three days (hubby is home) he gets up with our lm so I end up sleeping in until 11ish. So I get up and just eat my lunch (usually choc puffs and salad). I eat my regular meal around 4:30 and here I am at almost 7:30 with two packets to eat. So, I guess I'm looking for suggestions on how to better manage my packets. Would it affect my wl if I took two at a time?

Short term I don't think that this has affected my wl but I worry about the long term affects. Also, I'm one of those people who has completely lost interest in eating for the most part so after my morning hunger subsides I don't fell hungry until the next morning... TIA for any info/suggestions!
ALM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/172/150

Height: 5'5

I think I would eat breakfast at 11, lunch at 2:30-3, supper at 5:30-6 and a snack before bed. Anywhere from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Bretley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #3  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

I agree with Bretley - try to space out your meals regardless of the time you get up or start eating. I think try for about 4 hours between meals. And I always do my snack before bed even if I have dinner at 8 and go to bed by 10:30 or 11. I don't wake up hungry during the night and don't run out of energy during the day either. I prefer to eat my regular protein for lunch if I am having a very active day and do an IP packet for dinner. You'll have to see what feels right for you, but I would try to get all the packets in. Good luck with your wee one!
SallyM is offline   Reply With Quote