Weekly Food Diary sheet...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • too bad it was not in a Word document so we could type in the info each day
  • Bump
  • bump - wish I could get my hands on a copy of the original booklet I got when I joined. I'm used to it but it's full now. thanks for this though.
  • Do you write down everything you eat and drinks?
  • I enter everything daily using a Calorie Counter app on my iPad iPhone (by Fatsecret.com). I am able to send this to my coach weekly and it has given me a better concept of the nutritional value if my food. I plan to continue this in maintenance.
  • There are a bunch of apps for the phone My Fitness Pal is available online and as mobile apps. A bunch of us use that. It can be printed out for the coach but I just sent mine a link to my diary. She was fine with that (I'd been on IP for about 8 weeks then)
  • Awesome document! I will start using on the 26th when I go back op 100%!!
  • Thanks for this wonderful work sheet. I made one myself but it isn't as nice as this one. Been doing the IP for 3 weeks now...getting the me back one inch at a time that I lost somewhere long ago!
  • I am keeping my food diary in sparkpeople and print a weekly report when needed. Works better for me than a paper diary. FitDay, MyFitness Pal are two other free websites to use for food logging.
  • Bumping this for others looking for this.

Is there any way to add the attachment to the sticky post?
  • Whewwww! I finally found it! Bumping up a copy of the food diary sheet.

For anyone else that may want it, the attachment link is on the first page of this thread.

Thank you to the one that originally posted it back in 2010
  • Quote: Whewwww! I finally found it! Bumping up a copy of the food diary sheet.

For anyone else that may want it, the attachment link is on the first page of this thread.

Thank you to the one that originally posted it back in 2010
    So sorry you had to spend so much time looking for it.
    I was at work & would have pointed you to the FAQ.
    Guess you needed the answer quicker! Glad you found it.
  • Quote: So sorry you he to spend so much time looking for it.
    I was at work & would have pointed you to the FAQ.
    Guess you needed the answer quicker! Glad you found it.
    Thank you, lisa32989! Where in the FAQ?? I looked there, but was having no luck. This one I found lists only 8 glasses of water and no omega 3. Is the one to which you are referring more up to date?
  • Ideal Protein Template
    This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.