IP Daily Chat Wednesday December 15, 2010

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • LOOSINGFORGOOD2010 - Sorry!!!! I just saw that you had asked me about your ticker in the "after xmas challenge" thread! Glad to see you got it working!!

Jules It is SO awesome that you and your mom are doing this together!! What a great support system!!! Congrats on the great loss!!

Its raining here today - yup, RAIN. In December, In Saskatchewan. Bizzar.
    I have a WI today, and I am very excited, i'm "feeling skinny" this week lol. I changed a few things this week. Cut out pickles and didnt eat any jello (which I was eating twice a day!) we will see how that goes!! I will post later with the results! Fingers crossed
  • Quote: Morning all!! Im holding off to weigh in till tomorrow instead of today I had extra packets so why not wait a day I have finals today so much stress to worry with gettng to the office to weigh too! I did weigh this morning and im down to 200.1 thats 16 pounds in 4 weeks! I really hope this keeps up I'll be phasing in no time if it does! Congrats to everyone on their losses this week! Keep up the good work!
    Peeking @ ONEDERLAND!!!!!!

YAY!!!
  • Only lost 0.8 at my WI last night . I talked with my coach about it and decided that "what's changed?" is that I haven't been measuring all my food like I did when I first started. I also used to enter all my food in my Weight-By-Date program so I could keep track of carbs, protein, fat grams, etc. So, starting yesterday, I'm back to doing that, too.

I won't have an official WI again until the new year. Going to visit my grand-cuties in TX next Tuesday for a week. Then, my center is closed the last week of December. Not a good situation during the holiday season, so I'll probably be on this board a lot getting my support fix.
  • lesley-- Im so close I cant't wait to be there! Hopefully by next week ill be down in the 90's
  • Here is the cheesecake recipe a few of you wanted!!!
    I am making it for myself and my mom on xmas day.

It will be the only thing we have that day that isnt on protocol, but im pretty sure it wont mess with ketosis b/c the carbs are so low and theres NO SUGAR!

I may melt some WF raspberry jam to drizzle over top!!!! YUMMO!

Ingredients
    2 oz 1/3 less fat Philly cream cheese
    1 tbsp sour cream
    2 pkts Splenda

Directions
    soften cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds or less, stir in sour cream and sweetener, enjoy warm or chill.
    Stir in IP friendly flavorings as desired.

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 1
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 165.7
    Total Fat: 14.5 g
    Cholesterol: 45.3 mg
    Sodium: 246.4 mg
    Total Carbs: 1.5 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
    Protein: 4.4 g

I will also post it on the recipe thread!!!!
  • Afternoon everyone!

Had my 15th weigh in this morning and am down a total of 60.3 lbs! Only 3.6 until I am in onderland! I honestly never thought I would weigh under 200 lbs again. I can't believe it!
  • Quote: .....its amazing how the 'number' we see on the scale will affect us so much...
    I agree, that is why I got rid of the scale at my house and only use the official WI scale to tell me how I'm doing. So far it's worked out great! I find that I'm not looking for the daily loss because I know I'll have the ups and downs, but I'm looking for how I do in the week.
  • Quote: Afternoon everyone!

Had my 15th weigh in this morning and am down a total of 60.3 lbs! Only 3.6 until I am in onderland! I honestly never thought I would weigh under 200 lbs again. I can't believe it!
    Good for you!! Isn't it great to see such amazing results?!?
  • I had a dream last night that it was Christmas. My DH had gotten me this hideous ring and got mad I didn't like it. And I was snacking on off protocol sweets thinking "oh no the ladies on 3FC are going to be so disappointed in me, I said I wasn't going to cheat on Christmas." Which is why just now I was reluctant to post, lol. But I realized that was just a dream.

WI#5 tomorrow. Not sure what to expect.

We are having chicken for supper. And venturing out in the blizzard as I'd like to try the Dr Bernstein shakes.

Have a good day everyone. Keep on keeping on.
  • Quick question. i would like to have 'egg creations' for my evening snak tonight... they are egg whites..here is the info on them per 1/4 cup:

cal: 30

fat: 0

carb: 1

protein: 6
    I would like to have 1 full cup... is this ok? or too much

sodium per 1/4 cup is: 170

please send your input... thanks all

http://www.burnbraefarms.com/consume....htm#nutrition
  • Quote: Quick question. i would like to have 'egg creations' for my evening snak tonight... they are egg whites..here is the info on them per 1/4 cup:

cal: 30

fat: 0

carb: 1

protein: 6
    I would like to have 1 full cup... is this ok? or too much

sodium per 1/4 cup is: 170

please send your input... thanks all

http://www.burnbraefarms.com/consume....htm#nutrition
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Most packets are 15-20 grams of protein, so maybe consider having 3/4 of a cup. I use eggbeaters sometimes in the AM and I use half a cup and it makes a lot of eggs. I think you'd be totally stuffed if you made a full cups worth.
  • Quote: I don't see anything wrong with it. Most packets are 15-20 grams of protein, so maybe consider having 3/4 of a cup. I use eggbeaters sometimes in the AM and I use half a cup and it makes a lot of eggs. I think you'd be totally stuffed if you made a full cups worth.
    Thanks! I thought this looked ok too... waiting for other feedback
  • Can I get a Whoot! Whoot! Went to my WI yesterday and i am down another 3 pounds. Auuuryte!

One crazy looking, dancing, carrot for every 5 pounds gone...
  • I added a new pic to my progress pics.....it's starting to look like progress to me!
  • Quote: Can I get a Whoot! Whoot! Went to my WI yesterday and i am down another 3 pounds. Auuuryte!

One crazy looking, dancing, carrot for every 5 pounds gone...
    WHOOT WHOOT!!!
    Congrats!!!!