Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #1  
banned

Default new lifestyle vs. ideal protein?

Hi there. I've been following the ideal protein diet consistently for a few weeks. But I'm in a bit of a financial crunch. I've been cruising the new lifestyle diet website, as I've heard talk of their products from other ideal protein dieters. I was wondering if anyone have nutritional facts on their products? I'm trying to find products very similar to the products I've been using from Ideal Protein. Any feedback, advice or experience is also appreciated. Cheers!
3FCuser2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/113/140 ... healthy BMI

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehd View Post
Hi there. I've been following the ideal protein diet consistently for a few weeks. But I'm in a bit of a financial crunch. I've been cruising the new lifestyle diet website, as I've heard talk of their products from other ideal protein dieters. I was wondering if anyone have nutritional facts on their products? I'm trying to find products very similar to the products I've been using from Ideal Protein. Any feedback, advice or experience is also appreciated. Cheers!

Hi! I've looked at the nutritional content of quite a few of the New Lifestyles Diet products and they are definitely higher in the sugar/carb content. I also work with a lady who switched from IP products to NLD due to the cheaper cost. After 2 months of NLD products she realized for her body chemistry, the additional sugars/carbs in the NLD products were too high for her. So... she's now back to following the IP protocol, but using alternative products from Nashua Nutrition. You can find the nutritional content of NLD products directly on their website. I'd compare them to IP products and then to products offered through Nashua Nutrition. Quite a few of the IP and Nashua products are identical (for example the Chocolate Soy Puffs) with the exception of the box they come in. There's tons of less expensive, alternative products out there, you just have to read the labels. Good luck!
makeitmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 226/172/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitmatter View Post
Hi! I've looked at the nutritional content of quite a few of the New Lifestyles Diet products and they are definitely higher in the sugar/carb content. I also work with a lady who switched from IP products to NLD due to the cheaper cost. After 2 months of NLD products she realized for her body chemistry, the additional sugars/carbs in the NLD products were too high for her. So... she's now back to following the IP protocol, but using alternative products from Nashua Nutrition. You can find the nutritional content of NLD products directly on their website. I'd compare them to IP products and then to products offered through Nashua Nutrition. Quite a few of the IP and Nashua products are identical (for example the Chocolate Soy Puffs) with the exception of the box they come in. There's tons of less expensive, alternative products out there, you just have to read the labels. Good luck!
There are many options on New Lifestyle that are comparable to IP. Actually, before IP changed their packaging the ready to drink boxes were the exact same product. You're right though, take the time to read and compare labels!
Bretley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #4  

I've recently started ideal protein after having done new lifestyle. I do think that the cost is slightly less. I think the variety and options to purchase products are more restrictive with new lifestyle. I'm going to revisit since its been a year since I did new lifestyle to see if there have been any changes to their product.
Moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #5  
Insurance Agent

S/C/G: 260/255/165

Height: 5'9"

Default NLD, WonderSlim, BeSlim, Nashua...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitmatter View Post
These are all the same product and just labeled differently for each branded name. The products are the same and the nutritional info is the same which means the carb/sugar is also the same. I order mine from MyDietShopz and save about an extra $50 to $100 an order.

Last edited by Diavna; 07-04-2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Additions
Diavna is offline   Reply With Quote