3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat - Wed. 8 Dec. 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/219186-ip-daily-chat-wed-8-dec-2010-a.html)

EatAnts 12-08-2010 04:50 AM

IP Daily Chat - Wed. 8 Dec. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!
:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

_____

Review yesterday's thread - Tuesday, December 7,2010

JonathanandZeus 12-08-2010 07:02 AM

Taking antibiotics while on the IP Program

Someone told me that when you take antibiotics your body retains water and you don't lose weight?

Truth or false?

I welcome all answers!!

Thanks!
L

jenn2010 12-08-2010 07:21 AM

Goodmorning Everyone :)

I had a question about WF. I was interested in getting the dip for veggies and the chocolate syrup and their ketchup. Are they all right to have in Phase 1 ? I know they say that they are 0 cal, 0 carbs, and 0 sugar.....really?
Sounds too good to be true...I don't want to sabbotage my weight lose, Im only in week 2.

One other question...for those who do eat the WF items....have you noticed any halt in your weight lose? or the WF made no difference at all?

Thanks, and have a happy Wednesday :)

diane49 12-08-2010 07:37 AM

..HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO ALL !! ... I am wearing work pants that were too tight 3 wks ago...YAY !! I am amazed at how much less 'puffy' I feel w losing 12 lbs !!

HAVE A SUPER DAY !!

Pinky 12-08-2010 07:39 AM

Jenn, I have a number of the WF products and they are truly 0/0/0 - seems impossible, but it's true! :carrot: I have the BBQ sauce, chocolate sauce, Asian dressing/marinade raspberry jelly/jam and thousand island dressing.

They're all pretty good, but by far my favorites are the Asian dressing and chocolate sauce. I like to make stir fries but was missing that 'sauciness' factor until I found the Asian marinade/sauce.

I hope you find something that you like :)

darbs7 12-08-2010 07:50 AM

Today is an awesome day....199.8....yipeeeeee! 46 pounds gone in just under three months!

amylew 12-08-2010 08:02 AM

Congratulations, Darbs!

LOSINGFORGOOD2010 12-08-2010 08:25 AM

picked up the IP supplements last night...all 3 that are required... $67 later LOL.....but hey.........if its your health, its worth it. I know it takes a while for the supplements to be absorbed by your body... does anyone know if i will actually 'feel' a difference? Probably not... down .5 from yesterday...so slowly but surely those sushi 'poisons' are being washed out !

LOSINGFORGOOD2010 12-08-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darbs7 (Post 3599774)
Today is an awesome day....199.8....yipeeeeee! 46 pounds gone in just under three months!

congrats!!!! woo hoooo:D

uglycold 12-08-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

That is fantastic. I remember that feeling not all that long ago. Keep up the good work:hug:

jules26 12-08-2010 08:56 AM

bummed

Good morning all!!!

I had my 2nd WI last night and only lost 1 pound :(

That makes 10lb. total loss in 2 weeks.

I know thats still good, but i was hoping for at least a 3lb. loss.

Im bummed, but will not go off protocol. Now its turned into more motivation too keep doing what im doing and hang in there and make this happen for myself.

....I just hope next weeks WI is better....:(

LOSINGFORGOOD2010 12-08-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jules26 (Post 3599857)
Good morning all!!!

Im bummed, but will not go off protocol. Now its turned into more motivation too keep doing what im doing and hang in there and make this happen for myself.

I think one lb DOWN is better than on lb UP :D

CBG 12-08-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Well done. That must be such a great feeling.

jenn2010 12-08-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinky (Post 3599764)
Jenn, I have a number of the WF products and they are truly 0/0/0 - seems impossible, but it's true! :carrot: I have the BBQ sauce, chocolate sauce, Asian dressing/marinade raspberry jelly/jam and thousand island dressing.

They're all pretty good, but by far my favorites are the Asian dressing and chocolate sauce. I like to make stir fries but was missing that 'sauciness' factor until I found the Asian marinade/sauce.

I hope you find something that you like :)

Thanks for the info :) I think Im going to order a few things. Im looking forward to the onion dip so that I can have with my veggies. I just wanted to be sure we were in fact allowed WF in phase 1. Still hard to believe that its 0/0/0/ though. Thanks again :)

jenn2010 12-08-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jules26 (Post 3599857)
Good morning all!!!

Congrats on the -1lbs :)

I know how you feel though. We work so hard following the plan only to lose 1lbs can be a bit de-motivating, however I bet next week you will see a much bigger drop. Keep plugging away. I must say a -1lbs is 100x better than a +1lbs so thats the upside. Any lose is great and take it with pride! I may have to come back and read my own words after this Saturdays 2nd weigh in myself...lol