Old 12-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/224/170

Height: 5'4

Default I swore I would not do it.....

But I Did..... I tumbled down that slippery slope of cheating! It started out with me needing to trim expenses...so I decided to forego my packets on the weekend...so instead of cheating...I just didn't eat...and if i did it was something like a tomato, or bite off the block of cheese...etc..etc. Well then Thanksgiving and a bite here, nibble there....OMG...I am so ashamed of myself!!! I had 2 weigh-ins with really poor numbers...no gain but NO loss either!! I am rededicating myself to this amazing program with the same passion that I had when I first started! I have to let go of the guilt for cheating..so I don't punish myself with food! I must take it one meal...one day at a time! I CAN do this.....I know that I am worth it!!!
Stormcrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrazie View Post
But I Did..... I tumbled down that slippery slope of cheating! It started out with me needing to trim expenses...so I decided to forego my packets on the weekend...so instead of cheating...I just didn't eat...and if i did it was something like a tomato, or bite off the block of cheese...etc..etc. Well then Thanksgiving and a bite here, nibble there....OMG...I am so ashamed of myself!!! I had 2 weigh-ins with really poor numbers...no gain but NO loss either!! I am rededicating myself to this amazing program with the same passion that I had when I first started! I have to let go of the guilt for cheating..so I don't punish myself with food! I must take it one meal...one day at a time! I CAN do this.....I know that I am worth it!!!
I am proud of you for recommitting yourself so publicly! Bravo. Now, for future reference and so you can keep your commitment. ON THIS DIET... NOT EATING IS THE SAME AS CHEATING. It basically creates a state in your body that is undesired.

In the future, if you need to manage cost, you can use tuna (canned is ok), eggs or egg whites, frozen or fresh chicken tenders that have no carbs, lean meats, fish, protein shakes/powders by premier, muscle milk (some of them!!), EAS, lindora, new lifestyle, nashua nutrition.

Ask us for ideas! We will help you keep this new commitment!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/224/170

Height: 5'4

Thank you sooo much I had kind of abandoned the forum....but now Im back!
Stormcrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #4  
tab

Question.....
You can eat can of tuna? Does it matter the name brand? How many egg whites can you eat?

Thanks
tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
Question.....
You can eat can of tuna? Does it matter the name brand? How many egg whites can you eat?

Thanks
Yes. Brand does not matter, try to get one that doesn't have a large quantity of sodium. Just eat a normal portion.

Egg whites are fine. 3 to 4 egg whites. or 3 egg whites 1 yolk or 2 whole eggs is one dinner portion of protein.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #6  
tab

thanks so much. I just started (again) today. So i have been reading from this site for a while now. You always give the best advice!!
tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #7  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Sometimes we have to have a slip to learn how important this new life style is to us, and how easy it is to lose what we have attained. We lose peace of mind, lose of guilt about eating, higher self esteem, love of oneself, walking with our head up, happiness, and so much more. Now that you have experienced that type of lose, your commitment is from what you have learned from your experience. We have been given "free will" to do with our bodies as we like - right or wrong for us- and I am so proud that you were able to come back here and say that you made a choice that was not right for you and start again on the road you so desire. Keep up the good work.
rosemary2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary2612 View Post
Sometimes we have to have a slip to learn how important this new life style is to us, and how easy it is to lose what we have attained. We lose peace of mind, lose of guilt about eating, higher self esteem, love of oneself, walking with our head up, happiness, and so much more. Now that you have experienced that type of lose, your commitment is from what you have learned from your experience. We have been given "free will" to do with our bodies as we like - right or wrong for us- and I am so proud that you were able to come back here and say that you made a choice that was not right for you and start again on the road you so desire. Keep up the good work.
I really liked this! You said it so beautifully!!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I am proud of you for recommitting yourself so publicly! Bravo. Now, for future reference and so you can keep your commitment. ON THIS DIET... NOT EATING IS THE SAME AS CHEATING. It basically creates a state in your body that is undesired.

In the future, if you need to manage cost, you can use tuna (canned is ok), eggs or egg whites, frozen or fresh chicken tenders that have no carbs, lean meats, fish, protein shakes/powders by premier, muscle milk (some of them!!), EAS, lindora, new lifestyle, nashua nutrition.

This is great info Carla because especially at this time of year...costs can creep up...so THANKYOU once again for wonderful tips
LOSINGFORGOOD2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #10  
Started IP 9/7/10

S/C/G: 353/200/160

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrazie View Post
I thought I would never cheat too. Then came a weeks vacation over the Thanksgiving holiday, staying with my parents, in their home on the beach. I started out strong, but as the days went on I found myself nibbling on lunch meat or some other protein. I didn't get that much water in basically stopped doing the IP packs in exchange for some type of meat.

When I got home a week later and went for my weigh in, I was shocked to see a 5 lb GAIN!!! I was so ashamed. But I didn't let it get to me. I said to myself that today is a new day and I can do this.

My next weigh in a week later gave me a HUGE 11 lb weight loss.

Don't let it get you down. As you said, One day at a time because we ARE worth it!!
willbethin2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post

Thks Carla for this... and it will help when $ get pinched once in a while. Now the liquid egg whites... some have veg mixed in etc... what would be the quantity we could have ? I think 'quantity' of certain items is where it is confusing for me... I have also just ordered the WF mayo for my tuna... should be good
LOSINGFORGOOD2010 is offline   Reply With Quote