Old 12-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #16  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate89 View Post
thank you carla!! I go tomorrow and they push restricteds on me everyday as my 3rd IP packet which I never eat still have 7 from the 2nd week that im just never hungry for instead of buying 7 of those I'll buy 7 more regular items! So frustrating she made it sound like as long as i was getting 2 cups of veggies in off the list of allowed veggies i was good and i could have unlimited lettuce IF i wanted it! No wonder I'm loosing slowly but I did have a great first week 8.4 pounds than my second week 1.6 dropping me to a 10 pounds loss! which for 2 weeks is great i personally think! and she stated only 64 oz of water a day i see everyone else has way more than that i uped mine too 94 oz a day! sometimes more. I need help maybe i should just be doing this on my own bc i have to win this battle!
You're welcome! Just so you know, stick with it and you will win this battle!

You are doing very well for a start, shake things up and I think it will do even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdietever View Post
Hi everyone,
My coach held a group session tonight for all our members to discuss Christmas menus and a chance for new people like me to ask questions of the ones on maintenance (including my coach). It was a great discussion and I was able to get so many questions answered. On the program phase I is 3 mandatory IP and up to 2 more optional ip snacks allowed. My coach always starts everyone off on 4 to see how it goes and I am welcome to drop to 3 at anytime if I find I am too full for a 4th one. Up to 5 IP's are recommended for people that are put on the Alternative program due to different types of health issues. Because the IP's are the correct proteins,etc. extra packets should not affect my weight loss. Having the extra snacks also helps keep blood sugar levels more regular, especially for people like me that work extremely long hours. Now I know

P.S. My coach loves this site and says all the more support you can get the better
I am so glad you got your answer and the positive support! That is great!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote