Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #46  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
Weigh in this morning and after two weeks of traveling and eating stuff I didn't cook, I'm down 5.1 pounds!

I had a good conversation with my coach and she agrees that it is a good time for me to start making some transitions in foods. I'm going to be on rather modified version of IP while I still have a safety net. I'm going to weigh in every other week and then, in January will evaluate where I'm at. There are lots of things that go into my decision which I'll probably write about on my blog at some point, but I really do think IP is a great program and I'll go back to it again if I feel I need to.
I just looked at your photos. You look great, my,my what a change. I also read some of your blog, I really enjoyed it. A lot of us have come a long way and gone through many changes in our lives, in addition to weight loss, while on this journey. Hope you are planning to stay on this forum. Judy
Old 11-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #47  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I just looked at your photos. You look great, my,my what a change. I also read some of your blog, I really enjoyed it. A lot of us have come a long way and gone through many changes in our lives, in addition to weight loss, while on this journey. Hope you are planning to stay on this forum. Judy
Thanks, Judy. I'll be around I'm sure. I'm not going that far from IP's plan, just some tweeks here and there.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 PM   #48  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Rosemary2612, I posted you some info about petite short pants on yesterday's chat. After I posted it there, I thought you might not see it, so I decided to tell you on todays post. Hope you find what you need. Judy
Old 11-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #49  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Good evening everyone!

Had a good weigh in with a 4 lb loss yesterday and won the weekly biggest loser weigh in at work today. Great feeling after coming in second 5 weeks in a row!
Enjoy this forum and the positive, supportive environment it provides. Thank you fellow IPer's!
Old 11-18-2010, 02:14 AM   #50  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
Your post reminded me of a recent blog post about speed of weight loss, "Tortoise, Bunny or Turtle-Bunny". Using those distinctions, I'd say IP is a great program when you're in the bunny frame of mind. When you're no longer into being a bunny, find a turtle program.
Read this earlier, but I've been on a grading/teaching marathon since then and just now getting back. An interesting blog. Thought-provoking. Thanks.

Last edited by Linden; 11-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:01 AM   #51  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Rosemary2612, I posted you some info about petite short pants on yesterday's chat. After I posted it there, I thought you might not see it, so I decided to tell you on todays post. Hope you find what you need. Judy
Thanks so much - I will look that up.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #52  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed.

The new daily thread is now open.

This thread will be left open until later today. This will allow you to multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the new thread.

Please be sure to place all new posts in the new daily thread, not in this thread.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.
Closed Thread