Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #46  

Default Photo thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
I hate to ask again, but I cannot find the progress photos. Where are they? This used to be so easy and I looked at that thread daily for inspiration. Miss it!
We got bumped to the big game -- the entire 3fatchicks community Mini-Goals photo album sub-forum. There are lots of inspiring stories there, not just people following the Ideal Protein plan. The link to the photo album sub-forum is always in the first post.

And each person who posted photos in the old Progress Photo thread got his or her own photo thread; several of us have links to our individual progress threads in our signatures.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 188/153/138

Height: 5'3"

Calgarygirlie and SmileyLisa Congrats on the super losses!!

tle1103 I am so sorry! You and your family are in my prayers.

lilblackdress Great job on the NSV! I love getting rid of clothes that are too big!! Congrats!

I had friends over for dinner last night. I made a roast, bok choy, mashed cauliflower, salad and baked zucchini! What a hit! Everyone raved over the meal! I wish Carla was around so I could thank her for her bok choy recipe.

Good luck to everyone who has a Tuesday weigh in!
I'm hoping for a good weigh in on Wednesday! I better be adding another woohoo to my signature!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #48  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Default A Message about Euphoria

Now that most people have retired I think it's safe to be shamelessly, outrageously self-gratified. So, hitting the 140s no big deal, after almost five months, but it's big to me. I've been going back all day, just to look at it. Embarrassing, no? But soinfinitly gratifying. Even if it doesn't last [stopped taking one of the pain killers -- the opiate -- and probably should start again], I'm elated. Thanks to you all. Every day.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Now that most people have retired I think it's safe to be shamelessly, outrageously self-gratified. So, hitting the 140s no big deal, after almost five months, but it's big to me. I've been going back all day, just to look at it. Embarrassing, no? But soinfinitly gratifying. Even if it doesn't last [stopped taking one of the pain killers -- the opiate -- and probably should start again], I'm elated. Thanks to you all. Every day.
Good for you Linden! (Please don't think I'm too forward hugging you even though we haven't met formally!)
Enjoy, enjoy,enjoy!

Yes it is a big deal, and it signifies a lot. By the way your longer term signature doesn't yet reflect it.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenley View Post
For our Canadian Thanksgiving - we did mashed cauliflower and used one of the soup protein packets for the gravy... can you say Yumm O and still on protocol.. we also put mushrooms and broccoli together with Mrs Dash spice.. again mmmm...
Thanks Brenley.

Another thing I have decided to do is cut up a bar into petit fours size bits and have it for dessert while everyone else is eating pie. That way I won't be jealous.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #51  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

I've been having a great weekend and beginning of week, but I just went to the grocery store and the white fudge covered Oreos are out... Hold me!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #52  

Quote:
Now that most people have retired I think it's safe to be shamelessly, outrageously self-gratified. So, hitting the 140s no big deal, after almost five months, but it's big to me. I've been going back all day, just to look at it. Embarrassing, no? But soinfinitely gratifying. Even if it doesn't last [stopped taking one of the pain killers -- the opiate -- and probably should start again], I'm elated. Thanks to you all. Every day.
And, ladies and gentlemen, sneaking in an unobtrusive post about crossing the sesqui-centi-something milestone ...
It's Linden -- for the win!

I'm delighted and thrilled for you! Soon you'll be sneaking peeks throughout the day at a 13_ number!

I attribute some of your success to having a determined chick, and most of it from being one!

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 11-08-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #53  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Default Southwest Cheese Curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The order came in today and I tried my first package of these curls --- they are to die for!!! OMG --- they taste like nacho-flavoured cheesies!!!! I am in heaven. I know they are restricted, but at least it's something snacky!!! So make sure you try them out!!!

L
Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #54  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
All of these cheers are for you!! You are truly a determinded chick. The neat thing about this site is you can brag on yourself and everyone is proud with you. Let's keep going, we're looking good. Judy
Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #55  
IP Newbie Beth

S/C/G: 190/186/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Congratulations! You should self-promote! Great success story...you are an inspiration to those of us who are just starting out.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #56  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Not sure how my week 4 weigh in will go tomorrow. Been following the program to a T but the scale doesn't seem to be moving much. Last week was a slow one with just 2.2 lbs gone. Haven't had a huge loss yet..but have to remind myself that slow and steady wins the race.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 182/164.5/132

Height: 5'5"

I am really enjoying seeing how many people have done well on this plan. I hope I too can make it to my goal. It seems so far, and so many protein packets off right now!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBG View Post
Not sure how my week 4 weigh in will go tomorrow. Been following the program to a T but the scale doesn't seem to be moving much. Last week was a slow one with just 2.2 lbs gone. Haven't had a huge loss yet..but have to remind myself that slow and steady wins the race.
That is a good thing to remember............."slow and steady wins the race". I have to keep reminding myself that I did not gain this weight in a month or even 2 months to expecting it to come off in just a few weeks is a bit unrealistic.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:12 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 208/178/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Red face New To IP

Hello Fellow IP Users!

I just started IP last Friday. I am currently down 8lbs. Very excited. I feel like I have more energy and I do not crave the junk like I did before. Looking forward to losing some more excess weight!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
I've been having a great weekend and beginning of week, but I just went to the grocery store and the white fudge covered Oreos are out... Hold me!
I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE those too! But knowlege is power....I've heard that they put chemicals in Oreo's (and most junk food) to keep us addicted to them, so you can't eat just one. And when I did eat a handful of them, I'd feel sick. I don't get that sick feeling anymore eating this way, and that feels so much better. Hopefully you'll stay strong and make good choices. Keep up the good work!
Closed Thread