Old 12-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #76  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Updated my data and I wanted to share this post with you from late on Sunday (I should have just put it here to begin with):

OMG OMG OMG....Just went to about 5-6 stores and tried on every pair of size 12 pants I could and THEY ALL FIT PERFECT! Then I thought hmmm size large shirts and jackets...OMG...you guessed it fit. I haven't put on a size large shirt in 20 years. I started at an XXL or 1X and a size 18 pant just three months ago. This is amazing.

I am digging as deep as I can to avoid any morsel of anything off protocol while in Las Vegas during Christmas week....I do not want to slow this or stop this....if I continue as I am...I will be phasing off by the last week in January....amazing...WOW.

I am literally giddy like I haven't been in years.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 206/150/130

Height: 5'7

I am so late in making updates. I had a last minute trip to Germany for work and just got back Sat. I updated the spreadsheet with my stats. I am disappointed because I was unable to stick to my diet while in Germany and gained 3 1/2 pounds. Just weighed in today and am getting back on track. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to loose what I gained.

***Thanks Darbs for organizing this!!!****
Mstella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #78  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Updated my data and I wanted to share this post with you from late on Sunday (I should have just put it here to begin with):

OMG OMG OMG....Just went to about 5-6 stores and tried on every pair of size 12 pants I could and THEY ALL FIT PERFECT! Then I thought hmmm size large shirts and jackets...OMG...you guessed it fit. I haven't put on a size large shirt in 20 years. I started at an XXL or 1X and a size 18 pant just three months ago. This is amazing.

I am digging as deep as I can to avoid any morsel of anything off protocol while in Las Vegas during Christmas week....I do not want to slow this or stop this....if I continue as I am...I will be phasing off by the last week in January....amazing...WOW.

super proud of you Darbs
queenmimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #79  
09/15/10

S/C/G: 246.8/161.4/156

Height: 5'4 1/2

Darbs7 congrats on the shirt and pants size, it feels great to fit into pants that you haven't been able to in a while.

Okay well I am only 4.2lbs. I am psyched.

And all my pants are falling off, I know what I will be doing at the after the holiday sales. :-)
ginBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #80  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CNDGyJEN#gid=0

Don't forget to update girls....even if it is bad...the worst thing we can do is run from reality....it is all good and we will get there.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #81  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Smile Good for you

Quote:

Wow!! That is amazing. I had a .02 loss for my WI#2 but a lot of inches. I'm sticking to it. You are an inspiration Darbs. Yeah!
hawndragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

I have not lost even ONE lousy pound in 3 weeks BUT I have dropped another pant size and greatly reduced the "rolls" that hang over my bra in the back. It is the hot yoga I am loving being back at it. So I will take the inches lost and know that the scale will eventually follow. The scale I use at home has that fancy stuff for BMI, body Fat, Visceral etc and my body fat has gone down another 5 %. I know that the scales are not a good way to measure body fat but I figure if I use the same one all the time I will know how much I have lost it may not be my true body fat % but it should be a good representation of the lost. (That's my story and I am sticking to it)
ladyvrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #83  
09/15/10

S/C/G: 246.8/161.4/156

Height: 5'4 1/2

Well this past week hasn't been the bestwith lose but I will take it. Only 1.4lbs down for last week. But that only leaves 2.8 lbs to go untill I reach my new years Goal.

Every one keep up the good work.
ginBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 206/150/130

Height: 5'7

Just weighed in and thankfully I lost weight this week. I cheated a little for Christmas but nothing crazy. Not sure I will make my goal but it will be close.
Hope everyone had a really nice Christmas!
Mstella is offline   Reply With Quote