3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP Weekend Chat - 6 & 7 Nov. 2010

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 06:33 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I can not eat the ceral as "cereal". How do you make pancakes? I haven't made any pancakes. I make muffins with the choc. pancake mix. I have a bottle of WF maple syrup in the ref. Over the months when I wanted a different sweet item I would eat a few teaspoons of syrup. I would like to use my cereal. Thank you, Judy
pumpkyparry's crispy cereal pancake creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle1103 View Post
For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
{{{tle}}} Really sorry for your loss.

Last edited by I'm svelting! : 11-07-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #92
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #93

S/C/G: Oct 2010 282/222/180

Mamadancer, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #94
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast73 View Post
Mamadancer, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I think you meant tle1103
Old 11-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #95

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobolexus View Post
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

I still smiling from yesterday after hitting the twenty pound mark. Woo Hoo for some small victories!! I ordered two things from Nashua Nutrition yesterday and they were already delivered!! I am soo excited!!

Hope everyone has a good saturday and keeps on track like I'm always doing myself!!! It's a climb but the view is worth it!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #96

S/C/G: 175/156/140

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
That's awesome! Congratulations!!
Thanks for the support!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #97

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Hello everyone! I went for my second week WI yesterday and I lost 2 more pounds. This is the best diet ever!!! Trust me I have been on more than 20 different ones and I have never been so successful. I want to thank everyone who has posted veggie recipes and salad suggestions. I have tried some already and they are great!! God bless you all! Have a wonderful week!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #98

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Default Links

Hello
I really enjoy looking at people's progress pictures. I decided that I will take pictures every 4 weeks in the same clothes each time.
How do I add a link to my pictures? I have noticed that others have their links.
Thanks to all of you for your wealth of knowledge.

1 belly dancer for each 5 lbs gone!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #99

S/C/G: 225-ish/156/138/(ideal 123)

Height: 5' 4.5"

tle1103, please accept my deepest sympathy & heartfelt thoughts... may God hold you in the palm of His hand & comfort you with His everlasting love...

hugs
American Poet, Pulitzer Prize Winner

~ It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards. ~
Lewis Carroll

My Progress Photos
Old 11-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #100

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing.. you are in my thoughts and prayers..

doing a little jig for every 5 pounds lost!

Old 11-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #101
=^..^=

S/C/G: 159 / 130 / 130

Height: 5' 4"

Tina, my thoughts are with you and your entire family. May God comfort you all.
One year later, find myself with unwanted pounds, so I am with my IP coach and IP products (mostly) for another reset on 7.23.12....started fresh on my ticker. Phase 4 on 9.2.12
I am using my signature here to help me remember my history. same input = same output. Phase 4 FOREVER!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #102
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
My heart goes out to you. After a terrifyingly short 5 month battle with cancer, my father, 60, passed away on June 9 of this year. My parents were only married a short 40 years and 10 months. I miss him every day, and am on this diet because it would make him proud (and reasons for me, too!) and potentially help prevent issues he had due to some extra weight in his adult life.

Prayers to you and your family as you walk through this grieving together. May God give you the comfort only He can provide.

One for every 5 pounds lost:

Old 11-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #103

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Quote:
God bless you and your family. Praying for you all!

You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through. -R. Carter[/color][/size][/b][/font]

Goal: Running my first 10K on April 2nd. The Cooper Bridge Run! Could never have done it without IP!!!!

one for every 5 pounds lost
:
Old 11-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #104
Restarted IP 07/07/14

S/C/G: 178/160/123

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Old 11-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #105

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Today has been a tough day for me. I've been hungry all day long! I'm blaming it on the time change - I normally get up at 5 am, - but today it was 4 am. I usually eat breakfast at 9 am but I could not wait! Same for lunch and dinner. I can't wait until snack time - I've already starving again! Tomorrows a new day.....
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.