Goodbye first 42lbs, hello new self mini-challenge for my Birthday!!

• Hello everyone!!

I have been on IP for 56 days and have lost 42lbs so I wanted to share my success in the hopes that maybe, possibly it could motivate new IP'ers and old It is such a fantastic feeling however, I still have a ways to go!!

I have set a little goal for myself I want to lose a total of 80lbs (since my start date) by my birthday on December 31st.... I hope I can do it!!

A big thank-you to all the wonderful ladies & gentlemen on this board who are always there when we need a pick-me-up or even the smallest information about IP goes a long way. THANK-YOU!!

XO
  • Great job on losing 42 lbs. Isn't this program great. I have never experienced such quick weight loss. Good luck with your challenge!
  • 42 pounds in 56 days is awesome! Keep up the great work.

I also like to set mini goals. I think it really helps keep us on track. My daughter lives 1500 miles away from me and was home in Sept. I have a goal to have a total 20 more pounds off before she comes home for Thanksgiving. I'm close to that now at 15 lbs so hopefully I will make that mini goal.
    Good luck with yours!
  • What a fabulous achievement! That is an inspiration for sure!

• Awesome! Congrats!!!
  • Wow!! You ARE awesome! You go girl!
  • That is fabulous. Keep up the good work.
  • Thank you ladies I am quite excited & I hope I reach my goal!! Will keep you posted... good luck to you all as well!!