Old 10-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #16  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Here comes Friday ladies. Don't forget to update....and LOSE LOSE LOSE! So happy to be working together.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 217/203/140

Height: 5'3

I started IP on 10-1-10
I'm down 15 pounds and counting I weigh in on Thursdays, Can I do this challange?? I'm new to the thread thing-- so please advise
tlgiraultRPh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgiraultRPh View Post
I started IP on 10-1-10
I'm down 15 pounds and counting I weigh in on Thursdays, Can I do this challange?? I'm new to the thread thing-- so please advise
Yup...just need your start date and how much you've lost total( 15?) and how much total you want to be down by Thanksgiving (including the 15). Just post by Friday night and I update on Saturday mornings....Welcome and ...Keep up the good work
Old 10-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #19  
=^..^=

S/C/G: 169 / 169 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

hey darbs7, down 17.8 total for this week's chart.
Thanks as always! I think about our group here every day!!
sending
the wonder cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Default loss this week

Not much of a loss this week. *sigh* had a planned cheat last weekend, my birthday. And I did cheat. sooooooooooo I am not back in ketosis, sticks say trace amount. So it has taken most of the week to get back to where I was last week with 1 lb more. Technically I am down 6 lbs from my weight on monday morning! I gained 5 lbs over a wekeend!! Hard to believe sheesh.

total loss as of 10/29 9 lbs. (I'll take that not too bad in 3 and half weeks, not great like some but that's life)
ladyvrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #21  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

OK, updated numbers for me:

Total down as of today: 22lbs
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:09 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
OK, updated numbers for me:

Total down as of today: 22lbs
Awesome great job...keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyvrod View Post
Not much of a loss this week. *sigh* had a planned cheat last weekend, my birthday. And I did cheat. sooooooooooo I am not back in ketosis, sticks say trace amount. So it has taken most of the week to get back to where I was last week with 1 lb more. Technically I am down 6 lbs from my weight on monday morning! I gained 5 lbs over a wekeend!! Hard to believe sheesh.
total loss as of 10/29 9 lbs. (I'll take that not too bad in 3 and half weeks, not great like some but that's life)

I am sorry about your setback...I have avoided going anywhere the last six weeks, because I made up my mind to get this done. I want to look good on my cruise in February (plus I will cheat on the cruise). I may phase off just before the cruise and hopefully be 15-20 pounds from my overall goal (not IP goal) and lose the last of the weight with exercise and a trainer. But I am glad you are back at it. NO more cheats...you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonder cat View Post
hey darbs7, down 17.8 total for this week's chart.
Thanks as always! I think about our group here every day!!
sending
I too like having the group. We could chat more often as a group too. Don't be afraid to post other stuff besides updates. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginBAM View Post
had official WI today and I am down a total of 23.6 lbs so only 10.6lbs to go. I love IP, this diet is great.

YOU will surpass your goal for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbethin2011 View Post
my update for this week -39.5 lbs. total (-2.5 for this week).

Thanks for keeping track and doing this for us!
Another awesome week...Keep it up

I changed my goal to 42...I think my 50 was a bit lofty (based on my first month's results)...42 is still tough, but we will see.

Good luck everyone and keep up the great work
Attached Files
File Type: doc thankschart1030.doc (43.0 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-30-2010, 11:45 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

My WI is on Tuesday and last Tuesday my WI was the same as my Wii scale said on the Saturday, so I think I'll wait until Tuesday to give you a new number. I'm really hoping for at least 4 lbs!
kaarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #24  

Default last weekend's cheat

About last weekend's cheat............. Would do it again, perhaps a little less. I am turning the neg (cheat) to a pos (moving on).
I was back in trace ketosis by Wed, 3 days, yay! I figured out by my birthday weekend that when I get to phase 4 I can do it and maintain my weight. I decided to not beat myself up over it since it was planned. I considered waiting until after my birthday to start IP (not a diet) but I just could not wait (or is it weight) so I talked with my coach and decided to get on my way. So glad I did.
As of my nakie WI at home this morning I am down 10 lbs in 25 days.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #25  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'9"

I'd like to join the challenge if that's ok I'm new to the forum, have been on IP since 10/5/10, have lost 12.5 lbs, and would like to lose at least 10 more lbs by thanksgiving

Last edited by queenmimi; 10-30-2010 at 06:08 PM.
queenmimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyvrod View Post
About last weekend's cheat............. Would do it again, perhaps a little less. I am turning the neg (cheat) to a pos (moving on).
I was back in trace ketosis by Wed, 3 days, yay! I figured out by my birthday weekend that when I get to phase 4 I can do it and maintain my weight. I decided to not beat myself up over it since it was planned. I considered waiting until after my birthday to start IP (not a diet) but I just could not wait (or is it weight) so I talked with my coach and decided to get on my way. So glad I did.
As of my nakie WI at home this morning I am down 10 lbs in 25 days.
Awesome....keep up the good work. I am deciding about a planned cheat in December....I will be 17 weeks in (and hardly will have left the house....I have turned down a ton of fun events...boo hoo)...I am going to VEGAS! OMG...major fun trigger for hubby and I (we go alot). Current plan is to make it through the five nights completely in phase one (I will have a lot of restricted packets, because they are the easiest to travel). I am thinking I won't cheat because February is our annual family cruise and I would love to be at my IP goal by then (still 20 pounds from ideal weight)....if I don't cheat....hopefully I will be. I am so nervous about Vegas though...I want to plan at least one cheat night...so bad, but......I guess I will wait and see where I am at with my goal.

I am very excited to hear it only took you 3 days to get back into ketosis...that is promising....maybe....one cheat day in Vegas...decisions decisions.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #27  

Ladies...we are all doing so well...have another great week. After we reach our Thanksgiving goals we can set up another goal for Christmas or the new year. I see light at the end of the tunnel...I want to reach my 76 pound goal by February 1st...lofting....yes....but I want to phase off for my cruise the last week in February. It is great to have support here from you ladies. I have been so strict with myself....I am afraid it will backfire...my hubby and I are usually very social and go out every weekend to dinner or friends or on an overnight. We haven't left the house other than grocery shopping for the first 6 1/2 weeks...and now this Friday I head to Boston for a 40th birthday party with my cousin. We have been planning how I will eat and not give in to temptation. I will be packing all food...I am so fearful to eat out. Well, enough of my rambling....have a great week and thanks for listening
Old 10-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Ladies...we are all doing so well...have another great week. After we reach our Thanksgiving goals we can set up another goal for Christmas or the new year. I see light at the end of the tunnel...I want to reach my 76 pound goal by February 1st...lofting....yes....but I want to phase off for my cruise the last week in February. It is great to have support here from you ladies. I have been so strict with myself....I am afraid it will backfire...my hubby and I are usually very social and go out every weekend to dinner or friends or on an overnight. We haven't left the house other than grocery shopping for the first 6 1/2 weeks...and now this Friday I head to Boston for a 40th birthday party with my cousin. We have been planning how I will eat and not give in to temptation. I will be packing all food...I am so fearful to eat out. Well, enough of my rambling....have a great week and thanks for listening
Go enjoy .............. just in a controlled manner. You don't want to stay home forever right? Start practicing now for how you will be living (emphasis on living) in your new thinner forever life.
As you saw and commented on, thank you, above I did cheat on my birthday. It is a learning process. You are far more disciplined than I, staying home 6 1/2 weeks, so you have the willpower and discipline to go out and back to your entertainment lifestyle just (again) in a different controlled manner. I know you can do it!!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:50 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 190/143.5/140

Height: 5'5

I'm still in! I was a bit stagnant and traveling so I missed posting. I weigh in on Monday's however and here's my update. Started 9/27, lost 20 lbs to date would like to be down 30 lbs by Thanksgiving. We can do this!
msren10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #30  
just Rhonda please!

S/C/G: 276/274/145

Height: 5'6" Started IP Diet 7/25/11

darbs7, I guess I just need to stay home like you do ~ because when I go to social things, I'm cheating. I do want the weight off but I love love love my active social life. But it's my social life that has put all of this weight on. I need to remember that!

Weigh in tonight and I'm so scared I've gained everything back!
RhondaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote