Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 237/113/140 ... healthy BMI

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
Thanks for the pep talks guys!
I think the other part of the problem has been that work is particularly stressful at the moment. Tonight was the first time in three weeks that I REALLY wanted a glass of wine after work to unwind. But, happy to say that I am sitting here reading posts and sipping on my Perrier in a wine glass instead.
I think that I might take your advice, EatAnts, and put my scale away for awhile. It's just that it was fun weighing myself when I was losing a pound a day, or at least every other day, in the first two weeks.
As always, it is so inspiring and motivating reading everyone's accomplishments. I know this will work for me too!
Loving the image of drinking Perrier in a wine glass! I'm definitely going to give this a go next time I'm feeling bored with my shake (or i'll serve my salad on the "special occasion" plates).

Looking back, the most stressful times for me were when I weighed daily and then occasionally weekly. I finally got to the point where I'd weigh myself roughly every week and a half or so, which was so much better for me. I'm extremely hard on myself, but am finding ways to "cope" with the scale/weight progression.

Sorry to hear your work is extremely stressful lately. Any prospect of things changing any time soon? Stress, especially prolonged stress, can definitely affect your weight. Do you have time for yoga, meditation or some type of relaxation technique? Could be beneficial.

Hope tomorrow is better for you - at least it'll be Friday. TGIF!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 237/113/140 ... healthy BMI

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I started to post this in the Halloween Challenge thread, then thought it was more appropriate here: "Your losses continue to fascinate (and amaze) me. Are you now in maintenance, or one of the phases?"

Well, I got my answer and I'm still fascinated.
Yep, still phase 1. I was seriously thinking of beginning to phase off on the 25th due to the upcoming holidays, birthdays and family celebrations. But I'm starting to rethink that date. If it wasn't for the holidays, bdays and family celebrations, I don't think I'd be considering it as much as I have been. Eating/food has been at the forefront of my decision, opposed to me being 100% happy with my weight/size. So.... I'm going to just hang out in phase one for at least another 2 weeks and then decide. I know I'm close though, really close. Plus, my actual weight loss the past two weeks has slowed down considerably, so even though I may not be ready to admit I've lost enough, my body probably is ready to move on. Geez, I wish there was a way to just know with 100% certainty. I keep waiting/hoping for A feeling of knowing I'm " there.". Hmmmm.... Maybe I need to start thinking about what "there" means to me. One things for sure, the difference between how I felt at 140 and how I feel at 122 is completely different: I feel ssssssssooooooooooo much healthier! Though a downside is with less padding on my backside sitting for long periods of time is uncomfortable! Lol.

Off to bed for me. Nite everyone. Sweet dreams.

And hey Lindy ! Look at you - in the 150's! Woot! Woot! Your body is finally cooperating!
Old 10-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #33  

I've been lurking but enjoying all the posts. I started Sept 29 and have lost 7.5 #'s so far. My coach (who hasn't been that informative on most things) I've gleaned far more information from here. My coach says that Crystal lite is okay. I've been just trying to have 1-2 a day fairly diluted. Does this stall anyone? Just wondering.
Thanks for all the great posts.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 175/156/140

Height: 5"8"

Hope all is well...I am down 20 lbs total now..I am in my 7th week...I forget that I am on a "diet" anymore...the only thing I really crave is PIZZA! =(
Old 10-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Went for my weigh in today and I am down 3lbs in 12 days not to bad considering I haven't been 100% IP too much meat and missed pills and a definit lack of salad. But that changes today 1 week of 100% and no restricted just to see the difference. But I am happy -30lbs WOW!!! WOW! WOW! WOW! -30lbs!
Hmmmm? COuld it be? Congrats on the weight loss, and message me if I am right? LOL!

I have had 2 very busy 15 hour + days at work. 2 more to go. Tomorrow is WI #2. Wish me luck!

I am so happy to see all the progress on the board here. Makes me proud to be a part of all this!

Have a great week ladies!

Last edited by Medicmom734; 10-15-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #36  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatAnts View Post
My mom called and talked to idealtogo.com and they were able to sell to her even though she lives near a clinic...so I don't know if it is as strict about near clinics as it once was.
No. It isn't as strict as it once was or as it is supposed to be.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #37  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitmatter View Post
And hey Lindy ! Look at you - in the 150's! Woot! Woot! Your body is finally cooperating!
I actually think it may be. Too early to tell for sure. But thank you for noticing. That's as good, if not better, than someone looking at you and realizing you've lost weight.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #38  

The new daily thread is open. This thread will close sometime later today.

We leave this thread open so that you can multi-quote posts from this thread and reply to them in the new thread.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 10-15-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Closed Thread