Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 241/190/125

Height: 5'1 ... started IP 08/13/10

Rhondalyn- Sugarless gum has asparatame in it! Which is a no no on this plan!

I have a question.. which WF salad dressing is best? I tried caeser last time and am not a big fan... thanks!
Old 10-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #17  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
Does anyone know why we cannot chew sugarless gum on the IP plan?
You cannot chew gum with aspartame, but you can chew gum sweetened with Xylitol. Spry has the biggest variety. Trident has a couple flavors that are Xylitol only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candace5 View Post
Rhondalyn- Sugarless gum has asparatame in it! Which is a no no on this plan!

I have a question.. which WF salad dressing is best? I tried caeser last time and am not a big fan... thanks!
My favorite is the Balsamic vinagrette, but my bf loved the Italian, so I think everyone is a little different depending on what flavors you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
IP fees-?

A coworker told me that our IP store here was charging $75. a year for sign up fee and now it's $100. for 6 months sign up fee, if your stay on phase 1 of the plan longer than 6 months, you have to pay the full sign up fee again..
(or registration fee whatever they call it)
That doesn't sound kosher at all. I wonder if Ideal Protein knows this. You could do IdealtoGo.com (one time $25 registration fee) instead and save yourself not only $$ but time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan3 View Post
Hi again!

I was wondering where is the best place to get WF products? I'm looking for cheapest. I like the WF site but was wondering if anyone has found cheaper places to order. Thanks in advance.
I buy from netrition.com or my local grocery store if they have them on sale (which they often do, but not as many options as netrition.com).
Old 10-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #18  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by candace5 View Post
I prefer the blue cheese.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #19  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I'm glad you're back. I know things were tough and I hope you came home knowing your visit was probably very much appreciated, and needed.
Thanks Linden.. I appreciate the kudos..
NOW I'm back on track staying stronger than ever!!! Gotta get to One der land by the end of the month!!

I heard IP changed the choc pudding, and it's gross ?? Anyone else notice that?? I stay away from the puddings now..( and I LOVED them as a nightly treat!)
Old 10-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Good Wed. morning!!! (Wed already!!)

My week is going to be mixed up with Mon being a holiday....
Wonderful sunny fall day here in West-Central Manitoba...we take everyone we can!!
Didn't do as good as I wanted this week lb. wise, but I feel so great; was a year ago yesterday I had my left hip replaced..and to be able to move around without pain is such a blessing. IP has been a huge blessing in my life this past 6 months...my coaches had an info/signup meeting last nite and asked my DD & I to give testimonies at it. I love being able to stand up in front of people and telling them how IP has changed my life!!
Old 10-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #21  
The Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I prefer the blue cheese.
The WF Honey Dijon is great mixed with canned/drained white tuna on a bed of lettuce! yum~ Otherwise I am a big fan of the WF Thousand Island on my salads... The rest of their dressings=yuck!( my humble opinion)
Old 10-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 187/168.6/145

Height: 5' 6"

Default New to Ideal

so I'm going on my third week with IP and have lost 10 pounds so far. I've been reading a lot on the threads and decided it's time to join. I love IP so far, it's been amazing. I'm looking forward to starting the holiday's much slimmer than last year.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #23  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjohn View Post
so I'm going on my third week with IP and have lost 10 pounds so far. I've been reading a lot on the threads and decided it's time to join. I love IP so far, it's been amazing. I'm looking forward to starting the holiday's much slimmer than last year.
Sounds as though you're doing everything right. I think the reading is important as plan itself.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatAnts View Post
You cannot chew gum with aspartame, but you can chew gum sweetened with Xylitol. Spry has the biggest variety. Trident has a couple flavors that are Xylitol only.
My "coach" told me because of the carbs.

Yesterday was my first WI...........4.5lbs! yay
There are 2 coaches at the clinic I go to. I saw 1 at sign up and the other on my 2nd visit. They both have very different view. Wierd they are in the same clinic but have 2 different views. C1 (coach 1) said 2 restricted proteins a week for the first 2 weeks. C2 says 1 a day from the start!!! I have 4 for this coming week. Is the opinion out there to exercise when eating resticted items?

I have a birthday coming soon and a couple of friends want to get together sunday. We all love sushi so one said sushi! I said that I was doing a no carb diet so if the group wants sushi I would just eat before I go......I was being funny. they said ok sushi it is! HELLO!! it's my birthday haha So I said salad place please....................sushi on their birthday haha

NSV. yesterday was my first lunch out since starting IP, only last week, we always go for mexican. I DID IT!! I did not eat one single chip with salsa. It felt GREAT! I drank my chocolate drink on the way to the restaurant, ordered a green salad added my own cucumbers and mushrooms and brought my own dressing. I'm proud of me!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #25  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Default 5 weeks 22 pounds

I'm so excited to say that at my WI yesterday I was down another 4 pounds which puts me over 20!! I started the beginning of September and I'm so excited. My NSV today was when I was getting in the shower this morning i happened to glance in the mirror. For the first time I really was able to see the weight loss in my legs! I have never felt better about myself.

Now I just need the willpower to resist the temptation of a food day in my honor at work tomorrow since I'm starting a new job! I think the fact that I have done so well will be what I need to succeed!

Thanks for the continuous support!
Jess
Old 10-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #26  
The Dress

IP fees-?

A coworker told me that our IP store here was charging $75. a year for sign up fee and now it's $100. for 6 months sign up fee, if your stay on phase 1 of the plan longer than 6 months, you have to pay the full sign up fee again..
(or registration fee whatever they call it)
Old 10-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 220/202/160

Height: 5'6.5"

Hi again!

I was wondering where is the best place to get WF products? I'm looking for cheapest. I like the WF site but was wondering if anyone has found cheaper places to order. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Hmmm that doesn't sound right!!! We have been told the sign up fee is for a life time membership.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

we were told the same thing that our sign up fee was a lifetime membership.. that just doesn't sound correct and I would check to see if it was anywhere in the contract that you signed about a second sign up fee...

WI today and it was official I lost thru the thanksgiving holiday.. my coach was shocked and I was so proud to have made the choices that I felt would reflect best for me... now let's see if I do that in another week when we have a huge fundraiser to attend...my coach suggested I stay on phase 1 til I reach goal so that I have some "playing room" at this fundraiser.. I'm actually 2 pounds from what she set for me in the clinic but on here I'm living the dream and reaching for the stars with just the desire to dip my toes into those 60's LOL...

congrats on everyone's accomplishments and again thank you so much for having this forum it is such a terrific place to turn to for support and encouragement!!
Old 10-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #30  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

WI this morning. Down 3.2. It's funny how it never seems like enough, but I've never lost weight this quickly before. I know, I'm just a little greedy! LOL

Lots going on in my life and those of my loved ones and so I'm just trying to be more prayerful, stay focused and realize that there are some burdens that aren't mine---and those that are I will have the strength to deal with when I need to. For now, it's one step or one prayer at a time.
Closed Thread