Old 10-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #1  

Talking New to IP 9/17/10 and loving it

I was on IP for 9 days before my first weigh in and lost 10 pounds!!!!! Granted that most of it was fluids.......but I really needed to lose that fluid bloat everywhere in my body. I am insulin resistant and I think that's one reason i had so much fluid in my bod. Anywho I went on vaca to Myrtle Beach for 5 days and didn't even cheat. I find this diet sooooo easy and convenient. I know I know......I'll get bored and have to start getting more creative with my food, but for right now I stoked!!! I weigh in Monday for after 2 weeks of not weighing (because of vaca) and I'm hoping I have lost at least 5 lbs.......I can feel the inches for sure though. Does everyone slow down to about 2 lbs/week after the first weeK? is this common? I am so impressed and encouraged by some of the successes I have seen on this site that is really motivates me to keep going. I still have 45-50 lbs to lose. Thanks to all of you for posting your successes!!!!!
gypsyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #2  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyjo View Post
I was on IP for 9 days before my first weigh in and lost 10 pounds!!!!! Granted that most of it was fluids.......but I really needed to lose that fluid bloat everywhere in my body. I am insulin resistant and I think that's one reason i had so much fluid in my bod. Anywho I went on vaca to Myrtle Beach for 5 days and didn't even cheat. I find this diet sooooo easy and convenient. I know I know......I'll get bored and have to start getting more creative with my food, but for right now I stoked!!! I weigh in Monday for after 2 weeks of not weighing (because of vaca) and I'm hoping I have lost at least 5 lbs.......I can feel the inches for sure though. Does everyone slow down to about 2 lbs/week after the first weeK? is this common? I am so impressed and encouraged by some of the successes I have seen on this site that is really motivates me to keep going. I still have 45-50 lbs to lose. Thanks to all of you for posting your successes!!!!!
Awesome....I started just a few days before you and I love it too. I am down 18 pounds. I have about 50-60 more to go. I feel great and the diet is very easy....still losing 3-4 a week. keep up the good work
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote