IP Daily Chat - Monday 9/27/2010

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Oh Soon to Be, I have to say, that story made my night! I'm so happy you found the dress of your dreams -- and congrats -- you'll look beautiful.
  • Moving on to Tuesday ...
    This thread is closed. Join us in the Tuesday chat thread.
  • I'm so happy for you Soon to Be Mrs. T!

Congratulations to all the losers and non-cheaters!
  • Quote: I'm so happy for you Soon to Be Mrs. T!
    Quote: Oh Soon to Be, I have to say, that story made my night! I'm so happy you found the dress of your dreams -- and congrats -- you'll look beautiful.
    Quote: I love happy endings.
    Quote: Aww... your story almost made me cry! I know what you mean about wanting the dress you have in your head, but not being able to fit into it. It's actually part of the reason I've postponed getting married, as pathetic as that sounds. Most days I didn't feel comfortable going out in a t-shirt and jeans, let alone to have on a white dress that accented my "flaws" in front of a bunch of people. I'm so happy for you and I wish you the best in getting in that dress!
    Quote:
    the dress of your dreams.
    That is a beautiful thing and you should be proud of all you have done to get to this day. I am proud of you!!
    Quote: Aw... the wedding dress story was so nice to hear. I am also a sucker for happy endings.. congrats!
    Quote: WOW! Your story really touched me. I am so happy for you!
    Quote: Soon 2 Be
    ok, I say you are nominated for the IP poster girl of the month--maybe the year. Thanks for your perseverance...it is exactly people like you that make the rest of us re-evaluate what is really important! I am so excited to see the photos of your NEW dress!!
    Thank you all for your encouraging words!! I couldn't wait to get back to Austin and share my story with ya'll! I guess you could say I'm kind of attached to ya'll.