Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 316/286/160 Started IP 8/28/10

Height: 5 '7'

Talking 19 Pounds Gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
Had my weigh in this morning down 1 pound.. "coach" is NOT happy with me said I'm losing TOO slow.. I have been dropping consistantly since I started. After she told me at least 5 times that she was not happy with me( I was glad there were no other clients in the place at the time) I tried to tell her I do lose weight very slowly no matter WHAT diet I am on, but this time the inches are melting off!!! Because my 'rolls' are shifting, I had no inches lost, yet am in New jeans smaller size!!
I was feeling good about myself when I walked in, and left feeling embarrassed + ashamed.

Coastalcrafter
: That is just not OK, that's not coaching that's bashing. We'll just have to be your cheerleaders here! I mean your not playing football for heaven sakes! Hang in there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
Rosemary:
Ok so I have a question: I have a friend who has been on ww for many years lost 178 pounds, yep that is right. Anyhow we don't talk much anymore and she works at my bank, the other night I heard from her via text she said how do you like the protein diet, now I have not said anything to anyone I wanted to be on it a month first to see how I like it! I asked how she knew she replied oh word gets around, I said No my coach wouldn't say a word the meeting is private 1 on 1. So I went to my bank website and seen where my check was cashed and yes it was at my bank that holds my personal account. I am not pleased about that, she bashed the program constant until I finally told her I was busy and liked the program. Anyhow I really feel my privacy was violated.
Sheila: Wow, that had to be frustrating. Really both people broke confidentiality as bank personal also have VERY strict rules about that and can be fired for sharing information. I live in a small town and my bank teller had told her sister that my 18 year old son didn't even know how to balance his checking account. She mentioned this to me, I told her he has dyslexia and I was really angry. I went in and spoke to her and the bank manager about it. If I'd taken it higher she likely would have been fired, but we all know each other here so that would have been uncomfortable. Sorry that happened to you, I hope you feel you can talk to your coach about it. They have no right to do that. In my little town here our coach is VERY careful, she knows how personal weight loss is.

Well all, on a "lighter" note ... I weighed in this morning for the Halloween challenge and was down to 296, that's 9 pounds lost this week and 19 pounds total lost in the last 2 weeks! I am just amazed at how well IP works. I'm sure I'll slow down here on the weight-loss, but as a larger person I'm hoping I don't slow down to much! I've been a little grumpy, mainly I think from just adjusting to not having the foods I want to still (the pouty child in me). Thanks Jackie for sharing some coping ideas with me; it helps to have another sister out there that knows how far the goal can feel when your this heavy!

Question: Are there any of you that have lost a lot of weight that can share what happens with the extra skin? I'm wondering how that will work out for me.

Have a great IP day everyone!

Last edited by MotherDuckMJ; 09-13-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Spacing
Old 09-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #17  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Mother Duck: I did talk to my coach she was very upset because she never gives out names, all she did was deposit money in the checkbook for services. I just don't like that. 19 pounds two weeks, YOU ROCK!!

Well I had a parent come in today and say sheila your loosing weight I can so see it in your butt! What are you doing she was the first person I told other than this site.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #18  

Hello all. I dont have a coach. Here we just weigh in and get food. I was sent home with a packet that had 4 pages in it. If i didnt read this site id be lost. My husband is going to be gone for a month and i hope i can kick some butt. I tend to lose my will-power when he is around. I like to cook big meals and deserts. I guess he will have to get skinny too.

My weekend was crazy. My daughter (16) seperated a muscle in her back at a swim meet. and may need surgery. I will find out today. she was a 10th of a second off from qualifing for state and is so so sad.

I cant even hug her to make her feel better.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #19  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Emma- Yes I could drink more water.. could that slow down the loss??? By not flushing it out?? I am due to poop ( it's been 2 days) sorry too much info,, I did have jeans on too, not lightweight shorts..Chilly this morning..

my 'morning weight' on my scale said 207.5 ( lowest weight ever!!!!!!)

Thank You Journeysend and Motherduckmj for the verbal cyber HUG I needed.. I HATE feeling bad about myself- did that for years!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #20  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Rosemary: That is AWESOME!! Congrads

Coastal C: My coach is happy if you loose, I know each coach has their own different style.

Ok so I have a question: I have a friend who has been on ww for many years lost 178 pounds, yep that is right. Anyhow we don't talk much anymore and she works at my bank, the other night I heard from her via text she said how do you like the protein diet, now I have not said anything to anyone I wanted to be on it a month first to see how I like it! I asked how she knew she replied oh word gets around, I said No my coach wouldn't say a word the meeting is private 1 on 1. So I went to my bank website and seen where my check was cashed and yes it was at my bank that holds my personal account. I am not pleased about that, she bashed the program constant until I finally told her I was busy and liked the program. Anyhow I really feel my privacy was violated.
I've worked in jobs for years that required high levels of confidentiality and that is a complete violation of your privacy. Perhaps she was just intending to joke with you about it but it is still wrong. Since this is a friend, I would take it up with her first, but if she continues to bother you about it, I would go to the bank manager. People that are indiscreet in little things are more likely to be indiscreet in big things.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherDuckMJ View Post
[B]

Well all, on a "lighter" note ... I weighed in this morning for the Halloween challenge and was down to 296, that's 9 pounds lost this week and 19 pounds total lost in the last 2 weeks! I am just amazed at how well IP works. I'm sure I'll slow down here on the weight-loss, but as a larger person I'm hoping I don't slow down to much! I've been a little grumpy, mainly I think from just adjusting to not having the foods I want to still (the pouty child in me). Thanks Jackie for sharing some coping ideas with me; it helps to have another sister out there that knows how far the goal can feel when your this heavy!

Question: Are there any of you that have lost a lot of weight that can share what happens with the extra skin? I'm wondering how that will work out for me.

Have a great IP day everyone!
I don't know about the loose skin as mine seems to be doing well even with the quick weight loss. The program recommends using the Raspberry Jelly and Blueberry Pom drink as they have the animal collagen in it that is supposed to help firm/tighten the skin. I also just ordered the Hydrolyzed Collagen (raspberry flavor) to try as well.

Enjoy your day !!

You didn't think you were going to get INTO TWODERLAND without any fanfare did you???????? WHOOT WHOOT ! Congrats ! I know the feeling well and you deserve to be 'ed !!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #22  
The Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!

Just a friendly reminder to post your 2nd weeks Weight for the Challange!
Please post a link for it, I couldn't find it . thx
Old 09-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #23  

Quote:
My weekend was very good, was short a bit on water yesterday but only by 8 oz. Been feeling really good. My scale is so off from my coach but my wii fit is right on! Everyone have a great day!
I went to a bbq yesterday and we played wii dance. it is the best workout and is so much fun. I just thought you might like to try it.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #24  

Quote:
Emma- Yes I could drink more water.. could that slow down the loss??? By not flushing it out?? I am due to poop ( it's been 2 days) sorry too much info,, I did have jeans on too, not lightweight shorts..Chilly this morning..

Thank You Journeysend and Motherduckmj for the verbal cyber HUG I needed.. I HATE feeling bad about myself- did that for years!
Try cranking up the water intake this week and see if it makes a difference......whatever you do - don't give up - you can do this !!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #25  
The Dress

Thanks Emma Jayne- I will drink more water!!! I am SO greatful for this site and all of you!!!!! (((hugs)))
Old 09-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #26  
The Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
I don't know about the loose skin as mine seems to be doing well even with the quick weight loss. The program recommends using the Raspberry Jelly and Blueberry Pom drink as they have the animal collagen in it that is supposed to help firm/tighten the skin. I also just ordered the Hydrolyzed Collagen (raspberry flavor) to try as well.

Enjoy your day !!

You didn't think you were going to get INTO TWODERLAND without any fanfare did you???????? WHOOT WHOOT ! Congrats ! I know the feeling well and you deserve to be 'ed !!
YES MOTHERDUCKMJ CONGRATS ARE DUE YOU!!!!! :broc :
Old 09-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #27  

Quote:
Thanks Emma Jayne- I will drink more water!!! I am SO greatful for this site and all of you!!!!! (((hugs)))
I'm going to join you on this challenge this week and will throw it out to everyone else ! I often fill my jugs so that I know what my minimum is but in the last weeks I've gotten away from that....will do this again this week and up it by one more glass !

Who's in with me and Coastal??? Lets do it !
Cheers (Em's lifts her crystal water glass in a toast to all !)
Old 09-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #28  

Quote:
1 lb is great, especially with inches lost! You already know what I think about that kind of coaching. If you can't remember, here's a hint: BOO! HISS!
Also, if that's your lowest weight ever, all I can say is God bless your mom!

Link to Hallowe'en Challenge thread
Old 09-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #29  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherDuckMJ View Post

Well all, on a "lighter" note ... I weighed in this morning for the Halloween challenge and was down to 296, that's 9 pounds lost this week and 19 pounds total lost in the last 2 weeks! I am just amazed at how well IP works. I'm sure I'll slow down here on the weight-loss, but as a larger person I'm hoping I don't slow down to much!
AWESOME!!! Can't wait to hit TWODERLAND myself.... I'm only 15 lbs away from it, and it'd been a quick (or long!) 40 lbs already! So, as excited as I am to hit the 50 lb mark, I'm even more excited to hit the 200's!!! GOOD JOB!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #30  
Began IP 8-18-10

S/C/G: 179.7/152.9/130

Height: 5'3'

Well I made it through another crazy weekend! Managed to not cheat while attending the Eagles game! That was a tough one....no Beers!

I ordered myself the same scale my coach uses so I can have some peace of mind during the week.

Congrats to all of you that are having good downward moves on the scale!!
Closed Thread