Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 237/113/140 ... healthy BMI

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Good evening everyone....

Just working on the 20lbs by Hallowe'en Challenge and so far there are
45 participants!!! Yahoo ... way to go chicks and...hmmm dare I say rooster??
Make that 46! I don't want to lose 20 pounds, but need (want) a challenge to help me stay focused on getting rid of these last pounds.

OMG! Did I really just say I don't want to lose 20 pounds? For the longest time I've just been plodding along losing weight, knowing eventually I'd "be there.". Nope, don't need to lose 20. Gosh that feels great ( and weird) to say.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:45 AM   #122  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Aunt Sheshie, Well I was right, you do not look your age. I am 65, so I am a little older than you and journeys end. When I first started reading this forum, I figured everyone was much younger than myself. It is good to know there are a few ladies close to my age. I am glad this plan is for all ages. Judy
I'll see that and raise you three. And I don't think I'm the oldest poster here.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 316/286/160 Started IP 8/28/10

Height: 5 '7'

Another good IP day for me. Love reading all your posts, will miss it over the weekend while I'm gone. Driving from Eastern Washington to Western Washington, my sister lives in Bremerton. We get to take the ferry from Seattle over there, I love that boat ride, I pray for some sunshine!

May sunshine bless all your paths this weekend, see you Sunday night or Monday ladies and gent.

Last edited by MotherDuckMJ; 09-03-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: mis-spelling
Old 09-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #124  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Linden, well that makes 4 of us close in age. I won't say old.
I feel good and am going to feel better each day as I get this excess weigh off. The 31 pounds I have loss has really made a difference.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:25 AM   #125  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

It is a little after 1am. I may be the last one to post tonight. I have had a good day. I just finished playing pogo and hanging out on facebook. Going to bed in a few minutes. I just had a thought. Before Ip, when I stayed up this late I snacked and snacked and snacked. Tonight I have not eaten since my nightly Ip packet and have not been hungry. WOW! Good nite all.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Well kids, looks like everyone has been busy while I've been away from the computer. And I'm so happy that Carla is back posting! We've missed you terribly, and Novak, don't you even think about going anywhere!

Carla -- last summer my grandfather fell and broke his hip then fell deeper into dimensia and alzheimers (honestly, I believe the anesthesia didn't help). He's in a group home now -- its been tough. I feel for you.

I also see that Salesgod is now wearing speedos while cooking on a grill at work and Novak is going to fire him for it. Glad to see we're keeping it all in line! Love it.

Weighing in tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks and am having BIG C problems....ugh. We'll see. Hoping I can move the ticker tomorrow.

Good luck, keep the NSV's coming, congrats to all.

Last edited by JessicaCourez; 09-03-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #127  

Default It's Friday...

i'll put a link to the Friday thread here:
Old 09-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #128  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Playing around with the camera today... no makeup, but hey, take a look at those muscles!!!..
Wow. What a beautiful woman you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitmatter View Post

I am in love (though only temporarily) with this number because it now reflects that I am in a HEALTHY/NORMAL BMI. Yippee! Bring on the dancing carrots! 23.9 = gotta love being "normal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
I also see that Salesgod is now wearing speedos while cooking on a grill at work and Novak is going to fire him for it.
Correction. I maintain a liberal dress code in my division... Speedo Dave would NOT be fired (for that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
SO, right now. My goal is to not gain. To maintain is good too I suppose. I am back to working out a bit... it helps me manage stress. I want to and am prepared to shift focus as soon as some of this external stuff shifts again and, if all goes well, I will be back on track and with you on life after by the end of the year.
I'll certainly need to be around for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Uh. No. No, I don't think that would be such a good idea, really. I mean, there is the serious chance that that's the only thread people would read. Right?
High entertainment value, if nothing else...
Old 09-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDWS View Post
I hve been on IP since Sunday. I have never been on a formal diet plan. I have lost wieght I had gained while pregnant with portion control and no snacks and no soda. I always had a reward on Sunday. If anyone is from Chicago my reward was chocolate cake from Portillos! I never lost my resolve or lost control etc. when I did this. I really still do not fully understand the process of IP I am learning. Does this program allow for a reward item at the end of the week?
As long as the reward item is on plan, yes. Like how about a nice, juicy 5-ounce steak! Or 7 ounces of your favorite seafood? But no high-carb sweets to throw you out of ketosis! Sorry. Or you could make the reward non food--a manicure or new cosmetic, something like that.
Closed Thread