Old 08-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Low Carb Grocery

OMG, I just found out this store is right around the corner from my office! It was amazing! I'm still in phase 1 so really not able to get much besides the Walden Farms stuff but there is SOOOOO much stuff there!!!
I did end up buying flavoured Splenda! Mocha flavoured! I have a friend who is diabetic and she came with me and was floored at what they had. She bought some flavoured splenda too! So anyone in the Toronto area, it is worth the drive to Markham!
kea66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #2  

Default Low Carb products in Canada and Toronto area (GTA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kea66 View Post
OMG, I just found out this store is right around the corner from my office! It was amazing! ... So anyone in the Toronto area, it is worth the drive to Markham!
Yes, and check this thread about other Canadian sources:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ian-ipers.html
I'm svelting! is offline   Reply With Quote