Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 211/166/140 started: 5/25

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post
I have some great news !! My roadtrip with BF was amazing, and guess what… He asked me if I wanted to be his Fiancée with a beautiful ring (claddagh ring, an Irish ring), while on a carriage ride in the middle of Central Park, NY City!! He asked me in fiancailles, so we will be engaged for a while before getting married, because I’m still in school, but I’m really happy
!!
LadySandy,
Congratulations!!!! fabulous news!

sorry i've been missing in action - haven't had time reading all the posts... but always thinking of you and you are all keeping me motivated. I decided not to take a break from IP but go strong so I finish before Christmas. crossing my fingers I can last. best wishes for great weigh-ins to all of you!
oxxo dina
Old 08-25-2010, 12:24 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Jaedee31: I have experienced a small bit of sagging skin under my chin where my double chin was...I'm looking at getting the Titan laser when I'm done if it doesn't go away -- but everywhere else is fine. Honestly, I look so much better, even though I see it, I like my face much better now.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Even though I'm on West Coast time (and as Rocky points out in the organization thread) it's lonely out here...I wrote my body a letter, thought you'd enjoy.

Dear Body:

Hi. How's it going? I know I've been putting you through a lot lately, and before that, I wasn't all that nice to you. This whole no carb thing has got to be difficult. I'm making you burn fat instead of storing it, and you're doing a great job. I haven't cheated (much) or made you work harder than you needed. I've got moving some more, and even am eating more veggies than ever. I take my supplements, get my oil and salt like a good girl, and you've been rewarding me handily.

I really appreciate the fact that you've decided to burn fat in my arms, upper body, chest, face. I love my new waist. I love the fact that you've even taken time lately to reduce my tummy! I'm so happy you helped me find my hip bones, neck bones, clavicle, shoulder blades. I missed these bones very much, and I'm so glad we're showing them again.

Now, since I've been a good IP'er and been minding my p's and q's, I'd really like to ask JUST ONE LITTLE THING OF YOU. Could you PLEASE just a little bit of my rear, thighs and what I refer to as my 'saddlebags,' pretty please? I mean, serioulsy. I've been good. You can fatten up my arms a little, if you like. I'll even take some my my boobs back. BUT FOR THE LOVE, I'D LIKE A LITTLE OFF THE REAR.

Thank you for your kind consideration & thoughtful work this far.

I remain yours truly,
ME.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Thank you for posting the pictures. I was wondering what your ring looked like. I have never seen one like that, it is not only pretty, but it has so much meaning. I'm glad you shared a very special time in your life with your friends. We had our 45th anniversary Aug.14 I know what it is to find the right guy. I wish you and your sweetie the very best for many years. Judy
Okay NOT bla bla bla your storey and pics rock. And 45 years wow for you. Awesome!!!!! My 5th Anniversary is on Sept.3 (he took awhile to pop the question ) like 8 or 9 years lol!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
Even though I'm on West Coast time (and as Rocky points out in the organization thread) it's lonely out here...I wrote my body a letter, thought you'd enjoy.

Dear Body:

Hi. How's it going? I know I've been putting you through a lot lately, and before that, I wasn't all that nice to you. This whole no carb thing has got to be difficult. I'm making you burn fat instead of storing it, and you're doing a great job. I haven't cheated (much) or made you work harder than you needed. I've got moving some more, and even am eating more veggies than ever. I take my supplements, get my oil and salt like a good girl, and you've been rewarding me handily.

I really appreciate the fact that you've decided to burn fat in my arms, upper body, chest, face. I love my new waist. I love the fact that you've even taken time lately to reduce my tummy! I'm so happy you helped me find my hip bones, neck bones, clavicle, shoulder blades. I missed these bones very much, and I'm so glad we're showing them again.

Now, since I've been a good IP'er and been minding my p's and q's, I'd really like to ask JUST ONE LITTLE THING OF YOU. Could you PLEASE just a little bit of my rear, thighs and what I refer to as my 'saddlebags,' pretty please? I mean, serioulsy. I've been good. You can fatten up my arms a little, if you like. I'll even take some my my boobs back. BUT FOR THE LOVE, I'D LIKE A LITTLE OFF THE REAR.

Thank you for your kind consideration & thoughtful work this far.

I remain yours truly,
ME.
THAT WAS AWESOME! A W E S O M E ! ! !
Old 08-25-2010, 06:49 AM   #81  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:13 AM   #82  

Height: 5.8

Felicitations Ladysandy....I am irish and on my 18th birthday I got my claddaugh and haven't take it off since. Your ring is beautiful and you got engaged in my favourite city, we are going there on our honeymoon.

I am soooo happy for you and welcome back
Old 08-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #83  

Default Wednesday thread open

Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...25-2010-a.html

Did you know that if the thread is open you can use Multi-quote and post your replies in the new daily thread?

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 08-25-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: add link to Wed. thread
Closed Thread