20 lbs by Labor Day Cont. :)

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • We maxed out and we have a couple of weeks left, so we'll finish up here! Good luck to everyone!
  • Bump Wanted to keep this one towards the top.
  • Kelsey
    I must apologize for not posting my weight in the last couple of weeks. I have been away and when I came home my internet was down. So I finally got it up and working for now.

Anyway my weight this morning was 147.9 lbs.

I am leaving again in the morning as my son is in another goalie camp a couple hours away and will not be able to post again till next week.
    Thanks again for down this challenge. Have a great week.
    Dee-Ann
  • Hi Kelsey - My weigh-in was 208 -

Elle
  • Hi Kelsey I was out of town last week sorry but my WI this morning is 138.8.
  • Hey Kelsey, 196.6 this morning, so down another 2.6!! Hope to be there next weigh-in!! Have a great week everyone!!
  • for the second week in a row I missed posting my weight on friday but here it is today 249.8 lbs....so down 7.4 lbs this week.
  • Very happy to report that I weighed in tonight at 144...down 3.4 lbs!
  • I'm drowning here.
    Just leaned down to pick up the puppy and almost keeled over when I straightened up. Which&.@.% .# reminded me to go trolling for the information Novak, I think, posted about dizziness before I saw the doctor later this week. Well, I trolled and trolled. Kind of like seeing your life flash before your eyes and decided I was going down for the third time when I reached August 1st. (Have I mentioned my antipathy for the search vehicle?)

This makes me wonder a little about encapsulating the general talk into day and weekend posts. Will this really make it easier to search for something?

Regardless if anyone can help out with the dizziness information, I'd truly be grateful.

[Should say that I've always had very low blood pressure and whirling rooms are no strangers when I get up fast. But the last two months have been different.]
  • Quote: Just leaned down to pick up the puppy and almost keeled over when I straightened up. Which&.@.% .# reminded me to go trolling for the information Novak, I think, posted about dizziness before I saw the doctor later this week. Well, I trolled and trolled. Kind of like seeing your life flash before your eyes and decided I was going down for the third time when I reached August 1st. (Have I mentioned my antipathy for the search vehicle?)

This makes me wonder a little about encapsulating the general talk into day and weekend posts. Will this really make it easier to search for something?

Regardless if anyone can help out with the dizziness information, I'd truly be grateful.

[Should say that I've always had very low blood pressure and whirling rooms are no strangers when I get up fast. But the last two months have been different.]
    OH so it's not just me that has been getting dizzy EVEN without moving! LOL Yeah I feel pathetic LOL
  • hi kelsey... my weigh in today was 211.2...
  • Hello All! Looks like you've all been shaking and baking...WOOT WOOT!!
    I am down to 212.6 on this fine Monday, but if you don't mind, I'd like to officially report on Wednesday due to some "bm" issues...hehehe. Sorry, TMI!! So...I am .8 from 50, and a new cheerleader! That's me being happy, minus the hair!!
    Oh, and had to edit to add...Linden, I hope that dizzy feeling goes away oh so very soon. That is no fun, even for a minute, I am sorry that you're having to deal with it frequently.
  • Quote: Oh, and had to edit to add...Linden, I hope that dizzy feeling goes away oh so very soon. That is no fun, even for a minute, I am sorry that you're having to deal with it frequently.
    Gives "dizzy blonde" a new personal meaning.
  • Quote: Just leaned down to pick up the puppy and almost keeled over when I straightened up. Which&.@.% .# reminded me to go trolling for the information Novak, I think, posted about dizziness before I saw the doctor later this week. Well, I trolled and trolled. Kind of like seeing your life flash before your eyes and decided I was going down for the third time when I reached August 1st. (Have I mentioned my antipathy for the search vehicle?)

I agree with the dislike of the search vehicle...

I had this about a week ago, I thought I was going to pass out a few times. I'm not sure what it was, but I increased my salt, water and oil, and I felt much better. I also ate an extra hardboiled egg. I even went a little over the 2 teaspoons. In the end, I had one of my best weight loss weeks in a long time.

If someone knows why, that would be great...this is just what worked for me.
  • One-derland!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...8-17065823.jpg

OMG!!!! This was this morning's weigh in!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*dances around, shouting joyfully*

(Excuse the bad pedicure)