Old 08-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #1  
Dave - The Speedo King

Default Supreme Protein Bars

I was at GNC last night getting some supplements and noticed that all of the Supreme Protein bars are buy one box, get one 50% off. I know some people use them. You have to buy two boxes (9 bars/box).

At my store, made the bars $1.50 ea. They also mentioned that Gold Card members got an additional 20% off (the first week of the month only). That would make them $1.20 ea. (but you'd have to wait till September to get the additional savings).
salesgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #2  
In control!

S/C/G: 132.5/125/110

Height: 5'2

Default Best bars

Hey Salesgod, I read your other post about Lindora's products and am curious about what you thought of them (after all the shipping nightmare). I am expecting a shipment of the caramel nut bars, chocolate drink and mushroom soup. How do they compare with IP's?
cheetohsaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #3  
Dave - The Speedo King

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetohsaddict View Post
Hey Salesgod, I read your other post about Lindora's products and am curious about what you thought of them (after all the shipping nightmare). I am expecting a shipment of the caramel nut bars, chocolate drink and mushroom soup. How do they compare with IP's?
I'm not sure I'd ever order from Lindora again. It was not a good experience overall. My attempts to contact them were largely ignored. The customer service person I dealt with seemed rather incompetent, became quite defensive, and ultimately couldn't resolve my problem. I was able to speak with her supervisor, and as of yesterday the issues were resolved to my satisfaction.

The caramel nut bars are identical to IP. The IP caramel nut bars were the first non-restricted IP item I tried. Lindora's are exactly the same. I don't like the IP soups, so I can't say on the mushroom soup. I ordered the Chocolate Mint Drink/Pudding from Lindora, and it's definitely not the same as IP (more sugar, not as much protein, but tastier overall). Plus they're lower in carbs and calories.

If I ever did place another order, it would only be for items that are identical (such as the soy puffs, soy nuts, and the protein bars). I've tried Pure Protein, Supreme Protein, and one Oh Yeah! bar, and my favorites still have to be the IP bars (in fact, I think the IP Choco Banana, Chocolate Raspberry and the White Chocolate Cinnamon taste better than what I can buy at local retailers).

Overall, you'll save a bunch with Lindora. For me, it wasn't worth the hassle.

Last edited by salesgod; 08-11-2010 at 12:24 PM.
salesgod is offline   Reply With Quote