Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 04:46 AM   #91  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Oh! I can't tell you how relieved I am. I felt so silly contradicting you, and then I figured my memory must have slipped another few notches. But I've always had a good memory for figures. What a relief.
NO! NEVER feel silly contradicting me. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I can't know it all. On somethings, I only know a little. I am very willing to be corrected, take criticism, and make corrections. PLEASE, DO NOT let me make a mistake, keep believing it, and make a fool of myself indefinitely!

In this case, I was sloppy. Sorry for that!
Carla
Old 08-02-2010, 05:58 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 238/154/150

Height: 5'7" Started IP 07/19/2010

Kelsey: Go with the shoes that are most comfortable to you. The last thing yuo want to worry about during an interview is if shoes are uncomfortable. Go get em girl, you look great!

Still got up at 5am today (woke up at 4 ready to get up!), spread out the supplements but no difference. I would be happy getting up this early if I could go work out but only in week 2 so I don't want to push it since it is not recommended. WI #2 today so I will talk to the coach. Here's to a good WI and a good week!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 238/154/150

Height: 5'7" Started IP 07/19/2010

Ogdog posted the veggie carb count last Jan in FAQ section. Not sure how to do the link thing or post a file but if you go to faq, you can search for it.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #94  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblackdress View Post
Ogdog posted the veggie carb count last Jan in FAQ section. Not sure how to do the link thing or post a file but if you go to faq, you can search for it.
Yes. I was going to say the same thing! Ogdog posted on January 7, and also did a nutrition chart for seafood. I printed them both out early on in the diet, and stuck them on my refrigerator with the other Phase 1 materials.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #95  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I can't know it all. On somethings, I only know a little. I am very willing to be corrected, take criticism, and make corrections. PLEASE, DO NOT let me make a mistake, keep believing it, and make a fool of myself indefinitely!

In this case, I was sloppy. Sorry for that!

Carla
Jeez, coach... stop slapping yourself around!

I doubt anyone has a better or more dedicated health and weight loss resource than we have in you!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #96  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
I'm excited for a new week.
It is a new month and I only have 2 more lbs as of today until I meet my 15lb mini goal where I buy my George Foreman
I really like your attitude. Setting smaller, attainable goals keeps me from getting overwhelmed and really makes the weight loss much more doable. So Congratulations on your success so far. Let us know how you like your grill because I know you will be getting it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
may I make a suggestion? what if you wore a grey or black top under the blouse and wear the blouse open with a longer thin chain type necklace (maybe 16 inch? )..and the sling backs do look more professional..
just my thoughts...
Melissa - I really like this idea. A black camisole or t and the blouse more open. Just a thought. You look great and I agree that the IP force will be with you. You have ALL of our support! (By the way, quite a while ago I was a Manager for Johnson and Johnson and lived in Tampa.)

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 08-02-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #97  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch View Post
hmmm, this is interesting.
Kelsey: ...my mother always said that there is no place for open toes or heels in the office, so if your interview is with someone over 45 or a conservative, I would vote for the strappy--they are a good height heel and look professional (if they were spiky, I would have a different answer) Or just keep them both for fun, and get a pair of pumps for "work world"!
I hope you're feeling better today! I do think stress makes the body not function properly.

Love the new "YOU" thanks for the picture.

No, he's not over 45. And he's very "fashion foward." so I'm okay with the sling backs for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post

melissa

LOVE the earrings, so pretty!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I adore your granddaughter -- she's sort of the epitome of kissable and hugable. And really like the earrings. When I first looked at the outfit I thought a silver belt, hip draped, and ends hanging down, off center, would add to your height and break up the squareness of the blouse. But that implies I questioned the outfit, and that simply isn't true. I think it's a grand choice - sleek, professional, and it suits you and an interview.
Yes she is!!! Thanks. I will look at a belt, but not too sure about hip stuff, my hips are pretty big! Did you see what Coastal crafter said about wearing the top open with another shirt underneath and a long necklace? I like that idea, but I'm concerned it might be a little too casual???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petclerk View Post
Well, made it through Day 1! ...The food tastes good, just wondering what do you guys use to heat up your soups in the microwave?
Good job on the first day. I don't hardly eat the soup anymore, but I did shake it up in cold water and then microwave it. I always added my veggies to it. Broc, Cauli, spinach etc. Yum. Good luck on days 2, 3, 4 and all the many after that. You'll do great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
I forgot to eat a snack...:0(
uh oh... you'll be fine, but try to remember it. It's important for your body's overnight workout.

Tricia Thanks for the input. I'm going to go shopping again! I'll look for a shirt/cami for under the black shirt, as well as a long necklace. Also I may just take a peek and see if I can find pointy toe sling backs like looking for loss suggested and throw in the cute heel like LCW32 suggested!

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE YOU all?!?! You are my girlfriends!

Last edited by Kelsey; 08-02-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #98  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Yay! I got my tracker! (I think!)
Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #99  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Good morning all!!

3rd week weigh in this morning... and I'm down 3 lbs and another 1 +1/2 inches. I should have my permanent tracker/signature by later today.. I started posting 21 days ago...

Kelsey I agree, "you all are my girlfriends !!" ((( cyber hug)))
Old 08-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #100  
The Dress

oh I forgot to mention the 1+1/2 inch loss was from my upper arms!!! ( The hangy down stuff is shrinking!!) My coach commented " wow".. I told her it's the SHAKE WEIGHT!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
Good morning all!!

3rd week weigh in this morning... and I'm down 3 lbs and another 1 +1/2 inches. I should have my permanent tracker/signature by later today.. I started posting 21 days ago...

Kelsey I agree, "you all are my girlfriends !!" ((( cyber hug)))
Hi, CC, Your join date says July 14. Twenty days from that date puts you at Aug. 3. So you should get your tracker tomorrow.

Congrats on your steady losses!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 247/208/175

Height: 5 ft. 6 in.

I think I have my tracker! I wish everyone a great week!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #103  
The Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
Hi, CC, Your join date says July 14. Twenty days from that date puts you at Aug. 3. So you should get your tracker tomorrow.

Congrats on your steady losses!

OOPS! your right!! Thanks for letting me know!!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #104  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
I will look at a belt, but not too sure about hip stuff, my hips are pretty big! Did you see what Coastal crafter said about wearing the top open with another shirt underneath and a long necklace? I like that idea, but I'm concerned it might be a little too casual???
I like Coastalcrafter's idea a lot -- especially with the long necklace. But I still think all you need to wear is your radiant smile -- although he may not be that forward thinking.

Last edited by Linden; 08-02-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #105  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

To IP doc this morning. Still no vanilla box drinks. so sad.
Like to get on their fancy scale to see fat loss. 46.9 lbs of FAT. How cool is that? Big party last night where everyone was raving about how I look-- but my favorite remark?? This morning baby son (sophomore in college) told me I am cute . Yes... his comment is priceless. I love IP! and him too of course.

Melissa - your granddaughter is adorable. I think she looks just like you. If you get a dressy cami it won't look too casual. And about a belt, I wore one for the first time in years a few weeks ago. Long blouse with wide belt and open jacket. Got a lot of compliments on it. I may just get nervy and post a photo to show you.
(Just did it and it said upload failed. Guess I'm not supposed to post my photo)

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 08-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Closed Thread