Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #91  

Default IP Supplement Information

I've uploaded a file to my file sharing site, SugarSync, (pardon the name )

The first tab of the spreadsheet is a pivot table, summarizing the nutrients in the supplements. For example, calcium is in the Cal-Mag, the Potassium-Calcium and the Multi-vitamin, the first sheet summarizes how much is in all the supplements if you take 4 Cal-Mags, 1 Pot-Cal, 4 Multi-vitamins.

Clicking on the link will open a dialog box, asking you where you want to save the spreadsheet. Here's the link:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D801752_110284_41265

I will post in the alternatives thread as well.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 200/198/145

Height: 5'7

I guess then I will say I'm on an alternative plan?? Thanks Aunt Sheshie and Erin. I actually feel like a single mom sometimes cause my husband; it feels like I have twins and another baby! lol. But congratulations on all of you hard work and weight loss so far! This is why I really like being on here now! I feel more motivated! And Erin, you and your son are so cute!!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 167/148/130ish

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsnwv View Post
Great job!! You're doing so well - I must admit I'm not too fond of WF dressings either, but I've only tried a few "flavors" so far. Yesterday I just put a little sea salt on my lunch salad, and it wasn't too bad. I like adding my meat to my evening salad - makes it much tastier!

I haven't had any of those looks yet from other people, but my husband is definitely noticing!!

As my boss's travel agent always says: "You're a STAR!"

Have a fabulous week!!

Barbara

One for every five pounds lost:
Thanks...I know I am not getting enough lettuce and I posted a question earlier about red wine vinegar... I have a great salad dressing recipe and it's a no on our list... mind you there is no fat, no sugar, no carbs in it hmmm... there must be a reason why it is on the list.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #94  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelliemom View Post
Cheer up sweets! I'm sure all of the transitions your going through right now
are affecting your well being. Hopefully your all settled into the new apartment, and new job soon. Maybe that will help?
I'm hoping it will. I'm just ready to get this move over with!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
OK, since we are collectively dressing you for Europe I'd like to add a pair of form hugging pedal pushers or 3/4 length tights under the skirt worn with the pretty blouse.

And a scarf. You can't be seen without a scarf. Silk or something equally light or frothy -- 8-12" wide by 5' long. Fold it in two lengthwise, put the two loose ends through the loop, and let then dangle gracefully.

I'm sure this fashion has hit the states by now but the only times I've been on the mainland in the last year were in international airports and Kingsport, TN. Not a really good bases for viewing haute or even casual couture.
YES the scarf trend hit the states! Actually, more than a year ago...ohhh Kingsport, why have you tainted Lindens view of contiguous fashion???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Taylor - the yellow box flip flops look identical to the Eliza B's I have worn for years. I love flip flops. But I did order some flats from the yellow box website so
thanks for the suggestion.
I love yellow box! They are more than I want to pay for flip-flops, but they are so comfy!! I prefer to pay $2 at Old Navy!!

Erin You know you're from the South when your signature is a John Wayne song!

My best guy friend moved to New York after graduation. Since we don't get to see each other, we Skype (online video chat) when we can. Last night was the first time since I started the diet we have talked. He was like..."whoa wait what?? have you lost weight??" He then also told me that he thought I was beautiful before...and he's had a crush on me since he met me in the eighth grade

I also found out exactly what I'll be doing with my new job. I will be running our new Little Rock Clinic completely. I will be in charge of advertising, and coaching. I get my own office!! Woo!! So if you know anyone in the Lttle Rock area who might be interested, send them my way!!

W-I #4 today, only down .5 lb But i was very sick last night...I had it coming out both ends, so my coach says I may be retaining water and waste right now. Boo

Last edited by TaylorMayde; 07-27-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 237/113/140 ... healthy BMI

Height: 5.3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
I'm hoping it will. I'm just ready to get this move over with!!

I also found out exactly what I'll be doing with my new job. I will be running our new Little Rock Clinic completely. I will be in charge of advertising, and coaching. I get my own office!! Woo!! So if you know anyone in the Lttle Rock area who might be interested, send them my way!!

W-I #4 today, only down .5 lb But i was very sick last night...I had it coming out both ends, so my coach says I may be retaining water and waste right now. Boo

Congrats on the new job responsibilities! Way to go Girl! You are on your way: new town, new living space, new job, taking control of your health/weight!!!! You're doing FANTASTIC Keep it up![/I]
Old 07-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #96  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

I have been donating a lot of my too big clothes to the veterans but decided to try a consignment shop for some of my better things. It took weeks to get an appointment to bring clothes but today was that day. Left about 30 things.It is an unusually well kept shop and the owner is very fussy about what she takes. Many of the clothes there look new. I am calling this an NSV. Bigger things begone...I will never need you again!!
Taylor - just got an email from yellowbox shoes. My shoes aren't available. Order cancelled.:-(

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 07-27-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #97  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw32 View Post
I've uploaded a file to my file sharing site, SugarSync, (pardon the name )

The first tab of the spreadsheet is a pivot table, summarizing the nutrients in the supplements. For example, calcium is in the Cal-Mag, the Potassium-Calcium and the Multi-vitamin, the first sheet summarizes how much is in all the supplements if you take 4 Cal-Mags, 1 Pot-Cal, 4 Multi-vitamins.

Clicking on the link will open a dialog box, asking you where you want to save the spreadsheet. Here's the link:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D801752_110284_41265

I will post in the alternatives thread as well.

Thanks so much for ALL your sharing- this info is great!! I baked washed and cut up fresh rubarb, sprinkled it with cinnamon and spenda..for about an hour( I made 2-13X9 pans) I did use Pam spray on baking dishes. The rubarb cooks down, so I condensed it all into 1 dish and put in fridge. It's like chunky applesauce.. I ordered (from walden farms) their strawberry jam, which I'll use on the next batch.. I am gonna try and freeze"portions" of the cooked rubarb, for future meals... It would be yummy over grilled chichen breasts... I LOVE to cook and experiment...

Also I baked choc chip cookies for family. glazed them with melted caramels and sprinkled them with mini choc chips. I wrapped them up individually and put in fridge.. no licking my fingers, no tasting crumbs, NADA! I had no desire too! I keep thinking of my next weigh in.. that keeps me focused!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #98  
The Dress

Oops I forgot to mention- I made my choc pudding already for later this evening, using my ninja blender, 10 oz water and crushed/shaved ice. It makes a huge bowl full, and I froze it,, this way it will last longer...
Old 07-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 177.4 / 143.2 / 135

Height: 5' 4"

Default Joining the party!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle! (All together now.....HI DANIELLE)

My DH and I started IP last Tuesday. Tonight is my first official weigh in and his is tomorrow night. I say official as we stopped into the IP center on Saturday and stepped on the scale just out of curiosity.

I must report that I have had some good days and not so good days. Mostly, late afternoon headaches. Not sure if it's not enough sea salt or what the deal is. I'll be asking tonight when I weigh in.

I have noticed that so far my coach has not been very helpful. In fact, I don't even know who she is. We signed up during an Open House type event at the IP center and were told who our coaches would "likely" be. Well we never got a follow up call to find out. Fortunately, a dear friend who has been on the program for a few months has been very helpful.

I have been lurking on the IP forum all week and want to say Congrats to everyone on their progress so far. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 201.5/171.5/140?

Height: 5'8"

okay so I'm hoping it's okay to ask this question here.

I've been on IP for a few weeks it will be 6 when I go for my vacation. It's mostly going really well, no major cheats (a few related to fat or extra protein, but no carb cheats). I've decided to do phase 3 or 4 on my vacation. Not because I think I'll be so tempted, but I just don't think that I'll have the energy to follow it to the T, and it just seems like it would be nice to have a break. So I'm looking for any advice (I know some of you on this thread are already at the other phases), like for example do you think it's necessary to go through phase 2 for a short while first, or can I just jump to 3 or 4? I'm going to go straight back to Phase 1 as soon as I get home, I really want to see the rest of the weight gone.

Thanks

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #101  

Hi everyone - I'm back for a week
We are now moved into our house, but am barely unpacked. We are heading out on a 2-week camping trip next week but the shorts (yes, I said SHORTS... me... wearing shorts!!) that I bought are a tad snug so I'm on the program for a week (or more, depending on how strong I am whilst camping).

I am thinking about all the changes in the last 3 months.... lost a lot of weight, bought/sold/moved houses, my girls are growing like weeds... it's amazing how much we experience in such a short time. I have missed being able to come onto this board and pouring over every post, cheering everyone on. So, here I am Congratulations on everyone's progress and NSV's!!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #102  

This might've been covered before, but doing a search for "coach" gave me about a jillion posts to look through, so I'm just gonna ask... how does one become an IP coach?.. since there's no clinic or other IP facility in my area, my only hope for coaching would be to become one myself... is there some type of training/certification?.. so far, I've been doing alternative IP, but it can get rather boring... I've looked into IP-to-Go, & that's certainly another route to consider taking...

thanks, hugs
Old 07-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #103  
The Dress

For anyone who is curious ( I know I was so I searched the internet) The patron Saint for Weight Loss is POPE JOHN XXIII. He was a very loving and joyful man who also was morbidly obese.. I sent for the prayer cards (with donation) To Fr Nadolny, who has cards made for this cause. Well Father Nadolny himself just called me and said he was gona offer up his ice cream dessert all week for me and I was to email him after my next weigh in.. ( and he said OH HOW HE LOVES ICE CREAM!!) He was so kind and I never even met the man. I already emailed him a thank you and he asked me to tell him about myself ( I just did)
In my next email to him I am going to ask him to add all of Us to his prayer list ( He may never get to eat ice cream again!!lol)
had to share...~Ro~
www.picturetrail.com/rovuono
Old 07-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #104  
The Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by damgi View Post
Hi everyone! My name is Danielle! (All together now.....HI DANIELLE)

My DH and I started IP last Tuesday. Tonight is my first official weigh in and his is tomorrow night. I say official as we stopped into the IP center on Saturday and stepped on the scale just out of curiosity.

I must report that I have had some good days and not so good days. Mostly, late afternoon headaches. Not sure if it's not enough sea salt or what the deal is. I'll be asking tonight when I weigh in.

I have noticed that so far my coach has not been very helpful. In fact, I don't even know who she is. We signed up during an Open House type event at the IP center and were told who our coaches would "likely" be. Well we never got a follow up call to find out. Fortunately, a dear friend who has been on the program for a few months has been very helpful.

I have been lurking on the IP forum all week and want to say Congrats to everyone on their progress so far. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
[B]welcome Danielle to the party!!! I was a newbie 2 weeks ago and they all welcomed me. [ your gonna love it here!!!/B]
Old 07-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 231/210/170

Height: 5'7"

Had my weigh in this morning and it was great! Lost 4.8!!! Thanks for all the support and encouragement from everyone here!!

How do you know when you get your signature/ticker? I have been here for 20 days and have over 20 posts?
Closed Thread