Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

I had my weigh in this morning. 194.9! I'm hoping to see the 180's soon! I talked to my coach today about phasing and starting back up again later. After almost 4 months the $ is really adding up. I do buy some things from Lindora, but I don't want to completely do this on my own either. I love going weekly for my weigh in and to get measured. However, when my coach was talking about some different options the thought of eating something like bread scared me. Then I remembered that I need to have my blood sugar test repeated in the next couple of months. Anyways, I'm going to suck it up and stay on phase 1 until I absolutely positively can't pay for it.

My coach was also out of RTD boxes. He told me that they ordered some 6 weeks ago and still haven't received them. I asked him why they were having trouble receiving them and he told me they were being reformulated. When I asked him if he knew why they were being reformulated he told me when he asked he was told that it was to cut down on production time. He was told by IP that the current formula took longer to produce so they were always on backorder, and they are reformulating it so that they can produce it quicker. Thought you all may be interested in hearing the story my coach is getting. He also told me that they weren't given any warning or notification at all that this was going to be happening.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #17  
Nichole

I pray my RTD vanilla drinks come in soon from Lindora. I had coffee this morning with the intent of having an IP drink once I got to the office. Well after going into an unexpected meeting then another one immediately after, that never happened. Instead I ended up eating lunch around 11:15 or 11:30. I ended up having the shake I should've had this morning about an hour ago but I'm still hongry! Missing breakfast was not the way to go today.

Way to go, YellieMom!!

Carla, you were on my mind today. How is everything going this week?

Last edited by nitenic; 07-12-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #18  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post

FYI - Kale chips not good packed in your lunch the following day ... very chewy and oily
Hey, I was wondering if that would work. Thanks for saving me from a failed experiment!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Hey, I was wondering if that would work. Thanks for saving me from a failed experiment!
its pretty bad, I have done it too.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 247/208/175

Height: 5 ft. 6 in.

Hello everyone,
I am new on here and new to IP. This makes my 4th day. I am doing well except I am also fighting a kidney infection. I am on a strong antibiotic and it is causing me some problems. I am still excited about finding this and the program. Thanks SweetShelia for sharing this site with me.
I look forward to chatting with you all.
Have a wonderful evening,
tle
Old 07-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #21  

Height: 5'8"

2 things arrived today:

TOM

and my victoria's secret bikini...but they screwed up my order and sent me two tops. nice oh well, now my bottoms are back-ordered, just gives more time to be at goal for their arrival
Old 07-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
arrived today ... my victoria's secret bikini...but they screwed up my order and sent me two tops. nice oh well, now my bottoms are back-ordered, just gives more time to be at goal for their arrival
I once received some slippers -- two right slippers. I'm sure the bottoms would have looked great on you today.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
2 things arrived today:

TOM

and my victoria's secret bikini...but they screwed up my order and sent me two tops. nice oh well, now my bottoms are back-ordered, just gives more time to be at goal for their arrival
well how does the top look? thats too funny.

as for Ellie: am waiting impatiently till I have to pee so I can use my ketostix and see if back in ketosis or not. Not to worry, I will update as soon as it happens. Result: not yet but not surprised.

roasting a chicken, listening to "traditional" music and worried about work out at gym tomorrow.

Last edited by pitakitten; 07-12-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 192.8/155.0/148

Ugh, stalled big time. I've only lost .2 in the last five days, I don't know what's going on. Hopefully I'll get past this lull quickly and start losing again.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Hello all! I have a lot of catching up to do as I have been off all weekend. I am down to 220.8, I am hoping to be in the two teens next week or I'll just bust! LOL! We are in the midst of storms and all that jazz so will jump off and catch up later. Hugs to all.

P.S. No more lonely cheer leader...woot woot!!

Last edited by motiv8edmama; 07-12-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 149.8/125/118.0

Here is an embarassing ??? Anyone had Diarreha, i have had it for over a week and wondering if i am doing something wrong on IP. Any help would be great....thanks
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

The scale said 211 this morning. It has been 5 weeks and I really want this to work. If only I could lose 18 more pounds in the next 5 weeks.

This is the lowest weight I hit last year while on this program.

Don't want to quit or start getting too loosey goosey -----I want to be able to stay focused and keep going.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 231/210/170

Height: 5'7"

Are there other options to use instead of the IP chocolate drinks? My husband uses EAS carb control ready made shakes. I was wondering if I could use some of these here and there to cut the cost. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #29  

Height: 5'8"

lcw
thank you i wish i could have seen it with my own two eyes :P

pita
the top looked awesome, got a stringy triangle top and was worried it wouldn't keep the girls up, but it kinda made them look implanty-NICE

i will post my thoughts on the bottoms when they arrive early august

golfergirldon't be embarassed, it happens to most of us at some time or another, i like to think it's the body emptying itself of the built up waste in our colon walls. gross, but i think it's awesome!

elleyou're so close, don't give up!

tripmommyi just bought the pure protein powder in "frosty chocolate" and it is YUMMMMMY, i think it's about $12 for 12 servings, a little cheaper than EAS drinks.

Last edited by mamaerinb; 07-12-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 231/210/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfergirl67 View Post
Here is an embarassing ??? Anyone had Diarreha, i have had it for over a week and wondering if i am doing something wrong on IP. Any help would be great....thanks
I started IP on Friday and on Saturday night I was hit with IT all of a sudden. I wondered if it was the diet or a bug. I didn't do any veggies on Sunday and had some salad tonight and all seems ok. Good luck!
Closed Thread