Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Default Ideal Protein Chat week of June 28-July4

here we go!

so I weighed myself at home and it seems that even since friday I have dropped poundage. Itching to go to gym now and weigh myself...

hope everyone is doing well.

I think I'll start phase II in 2 weeks max.

added note: went to the gym and weighed myself...132.5. Wont get excited till confrimed at weigh in on Friday but rather surprising, if true this means I lost 2 pounds since friday AM. Note: I had a good portion of alcoholic liquids on friday night, NO food cheat though just alcohol.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-28-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

After 15 weeks and 42lbs lost, Today I have officially made it to Onederland!!!!!! It feels so good to finally be here! My weigh in today was 199.1 which was a 2lb loss for the week.

On a separate note, we're finally getting internet at our new house this week. I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with everyone here better. Hope you all have a fabulous week with lots of NSVs and huge losses!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Height: 5'6

HI EVERYONE!!!!

Back from vacay. No gain, no loss which I am perfectly ok with. Pretty much did phase II with a good amount of wine thrown in. Had a fabulous time and stayed in ketosis. Ready to hit it hard again. Starting to get excited about moving on to different phases but still have a ways to go.

Congrats yelliemom!!! Hooray for you!

It will take me all week to catch up on last week's thread. Sweetstina: did you try the bread? It looked safe to me, as well as super healthy.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #4  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Whoo Hooo to everyone who has had losses. Especially to Yelliemom on getting to ONDERLAND!!!
So last week I began phase 1 again on IP like I had planned. It was hard to give up some of my foods I was able to eat again. I found that when not on IP I do not crave peanut butter but holy cow this whole week I have craved it something fierce. I did try the flax "bread" that someone posted on here a week or so ago. It did not kick me out of ketosis and was actually not bad.
I have lost a total of 8.6lbs my first week back.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrook View Post
HI EVERYONE!!!!

Back from vacay. No gain, no loss which I am perfectly ok with. Pretty much did phase II with a good amount of wine thrown in. Had a fabulous time and stayed in ketosis. Ready to hit it hard again. Starting to get excited about moving on to different phases but still have a ways to go.

It will take me all week to catch up on last week's thread. Sweetstina: did you try the bread? It looked safe to me, as well as super healthy.
Hi Kelly!

this is so great to hear. I am going on vacation from july 3rd to 11th and I planned to be on phase II diet for all of it and for the second half, I know I will be drinking. This post of yours gave me so much hope and happiness

Glad you are back and glad all went as you wanted it.

Ellie
Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 301.6 / ticker /185

Height: 5' 9"

Just got back from my 3rd WI. Down another 8.6lbs. Lost 1.25" off my chest, 1" off my stomach, and 0.75" off my hips. My BMI also dropped by 1.3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this is a great program.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
Whoo Hooo to everyone who has had losses. Especially to Yelliemom on getting to ONDERLAND!!!
So last week I began phase 1 again on IP like I had planned. It was hard to give up some of my foods I was able to eat again. I found that when not on IP I do not crave peanut butter but holy cow this whole week I have craved it something fierce. I did try the flax "bread" that someone posted on here a week or so ago. It did not kick me out of ketosis and was actually not bad.
I have lost a total of 8.6lbs my first week back.
Try the walden farm's peanut butter and mix it with this stuff called PB2. You can get it at health food stores or Hyvee carries it. It's basically powedered peanut butter with a lot of the fat taken out. Mix a TBS. of both and voila you have peanut butter! My 10-year old likes it better than Jif.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #8  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelliemom View Post
After 15 weeks and 42lbs lost, Today I have officially made it to Onederland!!!!!! It feels so good to finally be here! My weigh in today was 199.1 which was a 2lb loss for the week.

On a separate note, we're finally getting internet at our new house this week. I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with everyone here better. Hope you all have a fabulous week with lots of NSVs and huge losses!
Yay!! Congrats!!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:02 PM   #9  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Try the walden farm's peanut butter and mix it with this stuff called PB2. You can get it at health food stores or Hyvee carries it. It's basically powedered peanut butter with a lot of the fat taken out. Mix a TBS. of both and voila you have peanut butter! My 10-year old likes it better than Jif.
Thanks for the recomendation. I just checked with our IP clinic here and they will have an order coming in on Wed with the WF pb included. I will go look for PB2 at our health food store. OHH to have the peanut butter again. And JIFF is my fav!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

YELLIEMOM: Woot Woot Congratulations for making it to Onederland!!!! Doesn't it feel just great....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewis88 View Post
Just got back from my 3rd WI. Down another 8.6lbs. Lost 1.25" off my chest, 1" off my stomach, and 0.75" off my hips. My BMI also dropped by 1.3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this is a great program.
Jlewis88...Congrats for the wonderful WI...keep on keepin' on!!!

Quote:
HI EVERYONE!!!!

Glad to hear you had a great vacation!! I am going to Germany with DH for 3 weeks and am going to try to stay on Phase 1 Wish me luck!!

Last edited by Journeysend; 06-28-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 187.6/177/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone!

I've been away from this thread for quite a while and still have to catch up on everyone's posts! Congrats all around! Looks like everyone is doing rather well!

YellieMom, special shout out to you!

JLewis88 - you're blazing through this already!

PitaKitten - wow! You're almost done!!!

KellyRook, am so glad to hear your vacation story! I pretty much have to do the same thing in a month when i go out of town, though i'll still be 15lbs away from my goal! Are you back to Phase 1 now? Was Phase 2 difficult to get used to or did you ease into it before you left?

I'm finally down 20lbs after 6 weeks. Stalled a week because of TOM and the weight loss is not at the optimal 3lb per week...but i do have a lot of added stress in my life. These arms of mine don't seem to shrink at all whereas i do see inches lost in all other areas. Cant wait to see my sis and mom this long weekend. Hopefully they see a difference though i am back at the weight i was last summer. Also, finally someone at office noticed the difference in the way i look...other than the fact that i am eating lettuce all day! =)

I feel better about myself. And that is the best thing ever.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #12  

Quote:
Sweetstina: did you try the bread? It looked safe to me, as well as super healthy.
Hi Kelly! Congrats on a very successful IP vacation! You give us all hope, girl! I did make the Low Carb Bread this weekend and it is delicious! I cut it up into 12 squares, individually wrapped them and put them in the freezer to pull out as a snack when I need it. They came in really handy this weekend when we were out and about at family picnics and bbqs. Give it a try! I'll post the recipe in the Recipes section in case anyone else wants to give it a try.

Congrats to everyone on all the weight lost, sizes shrunk and NSVs this past weekend. WOW...everyone is doing so well and has so much to celebrate!! I'm anxious for my WI tonight...I've been battling the dreaded C for the past week and a half, so I'm hoping to be able to say that I've met my goal for the 10 lbs to summer challenge!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 268/229/140

Height: 5'8"

Congrats to all you lovely ladies!! I have until wednesday for my next way in and can't wait. I have been having so many cravings in the last few days though..ugh..makes it difficult. I guess I am not in ketosis..hope that changes soon =) Have a great week everyone!!

Last edited by juliec1978; 06-28-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/215/180

Height: 5'1"

Congratulations to everyone on their Losses and No Gains :-)

Question: I am taking a train trip...and I was wondering how far in advance the Crepe Crackers would hold up...I was thinking of making them the night before we leave, and baggie them so that I will have them to eat as my snack on the trip.
Do you think they would be okay? I have only made any of the IP foods right before I was going to eat it...so didn't know far in advance items could be made.

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 06-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #15  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:

Congratulations on your success!
Closed Thread