3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/205290-progress-photos.html)

TaylorMayde 06-22-2010 05:26 PM

Progress Photos

Saw this in the 20-Somethings Support Forum, and thought it would be fun.

SEEING is BELIEVING...so let's SEE what we can do! Jordanna's before and after pics --and entire blog-- have been a huge inspiration to a lot of us, but I want to see the rest of you ladies!

Include your start date, too, and any words of encouragement you have. And I know you guys have a LOT of encouraging words!

Inspire us!!!;)

doxigirl 06-22-2010 07:43 PM

Jordanna: Simply awesome! You are beautiful, inside and out.:congrat:

Stacey41 06-22-2010 07:58 PM

Wow Jordanna, you don't even look like the same person. You've done an amazing job!:dancer::dancer:

Stacey :yoga:

Frannie57 06-22-2010 10:09 PM

Sensational :)

Linnerz 06-22-2010 10:30 PM

That is sooooo awesome!!!!!! Good job lady!

mamaerinb 06-22-2010 11:05 PM

ok, i guess i can get the hang of some things..sorry bout the booty shot, just the most recent to go along wiht my dreaded day before ip pic.

just noticed that i no longer have that huge cellulite dimple on my upper thigh anymore. ok, i'm done being sad about my 3 lb gain over the weekend, that thing's been pissing me off for years:lol:

beckywelch 06-22-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaerinb (Post 3353907)

just noticed that i no longer have that huge cellulite dimple on my upper thigh anymore. ok, i'm done being sad about my 3 lb gain over the weekend, that thing's been pissing me off for years:lol:

I was just thinking the same thing - I can't wait until I can say the same thing!

mamaerinb 06-22-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckywelch (Post 3353942)
I was just thinking the same thing - I can't wait until I can say the same thing!

:)
you will say the same thing, just stick with it, no matter the week where you dont lose a thing to the weeks where you gain-it's all so worth it. and i know i'll be happy at goal, even if it takes me another 2 months to get there. just have to stick with it-like jordanna says

jordanna 06-22-2010 11:46 PM

Erin - you look great...from what I can see in the pic!! Gosh, I can't wait for my stomach to look like that...if it ever will :) Congrats on getting rid of that pesky cellulite that's been plaguing you for so long, must feel great :)

jordanna 06-22-2010 11:54 PM

woohoo Roz you sexy mama you :)

You're going to find that journal in 3 years and laugh when you find it...and think to yourself "wow, look how far I've come!"

motiv8edmama 06-22-2010 11:59 PM

LOL...one time I had a missing book and I turned the house upside down looking for it. My daughter came home from pre school and I asked her if she had seen mommy's book, she walked over to her magic kitchen, opened the fridge and there it was. Maybe I should enlist my daughters' help!!

Talk about a sexy mama...you look AMAZING! I can only imagine how excited your hubby is by this trasformation...wew wew!!!

Erin...you are a little hottie! One day I will have a cute booty...one day I will have a cute booty...one day I... you get the message!!

torchlaker 06-23-2010 12:05 AM

Wow...you all look amazing. I will have to scrounge to find before and progress shots.

Congrats to all....pictures are so inspiring.

mamaerinb 06-23-2010 12:10 AM

ROZ!!!!!!! Look at the tranformation in only 4 months!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! you ARE a sexy mama!! bet the hubby can't keep his hands off you! oh my gosh i'm crazy-excited for your accomplishments right now, BEAUTIFUL! and you tell my husband the booty hasn't gone:lol: he gripes about itand the tatas everyday, i just tell him i'll buy me new set of both eventually!

Jordanna, you are beautiful inside and OUT!! woo-hoo, i love this thread, to see women who i adore changing their lives for the better and looking completely FAB while doing it, GOSH! it realy mves me:hug:

i know, i'm a sap:lol:, wouldn't have it any other way though, you two are amazing!

motiv8edmama 06-23-2010 12:52 AM

Thanks Erin! That hubby of yours just needs to realize what a catch he's got, booty and ta tas or no booty and ta tas. (I would be happy w/ one or the other, thank you) I love this site and getting to see how everyone is doing. I can't wait to get on here each day! I am a bad phone listener as all I want to do is see what everyone on here has been up to throughout the day. I'm with you, I would never have made it this far without coming here and if nothing else, reading the posts. I feel like I have made a whole new group of friends and the nice thing about it is we are all in the same or similar shoes right now, no matter what size, it is awesome!!

jamiblenner 06-23-2010 07:35 PM

everyone looks awesome! Congrats to you all!

AngieEH 06-23-2010 10:52 PM

motiv8edmama - great new pic! Your hair colour is different now, right? I like it! It makes you look more angelic-like, it suits you

motiv8edmama 06-24-2010 12:02 AM

Thank you AngieEH! I don't think I've been called angelic in all my life, so naturally, I think I love you!! LOL! A good friend of mine threw some highlights in my hair for me and now that I have more energy, I've been outside more and it has lightened up. You are so sweet.

AngieEH 06-24-2010 12:10 AM

haha - np. i think it's just part of the whole package. the blue eyes, the fair (very nice btw) skin and the light hair. I think it works!

doxigirl 06-24-2010 12:35 PM

Okay. So much for being anonymous. My coach gave me copies of my starting IP pictures today at my weigh in. I scanned and uploaded them in to my profile.

Talk about motivation. I will have to look at these every time I want something off IP to eat. :rollpin: Looks worse than I thought. Good thing I found IP and this forum! :hug:

Almost forgot, I did lose 2 pounds this week - even with TOM! I made it to ONEDERLAND! No where to go but down from here!

Sarah30 06-24-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doxigirl (Post 3356450)
Okay.
Almost forgot, I did lose 2 pounds this week - even with TOM! I made it to ONEDERLAND! No where to go but down from here!

congratulations on making it to Onederland!! You are doing awesome!! :carrot:

BevS 06-24-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Okay. So much for being anonymous. My coach gave me copies of my starting IP pictures today at my weigh in. I scanned and uploaded them in to my profile.

Talk about motivation. I will have to look at these every time I want something off IP to eat. :rollpin: Looks worse than I thought. Good thing I found IP and this forum! :hug:

Welcome to Onederland, doxigirl! Thanks for sharing the pics!

showgirlaz 06-24-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

WOO HOO!! Great job! That is so FANTASTIC! :)

motiv8edmama 06-24-2010 10:46 PM

Way to go doxigirl!!!!

Seattle Sunshine 06-25-2010 12:49 AM

OMG! These photos are AMAZING! Everyone post more!!! How motivating. You are all so beautiful - WAY TO GO!

Stacey41 06-25-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Woot woot! :bravo::cp::cb::hat::dancer::encore:

That's terrific!!

WannabeIP 06-25-2010 01:13 PM

Nice Pics

Good job Angie... pretty soon it will just be too big... one of my main goals was to get into my wedding dress and I have, now I just have a pair of goal pants they are my nemisis, they hang on my closet looming like a stalker at a party.... I feel strongly about these pants... I should probably seek therapy:dizzy:

AugustBride 06-25-2010 01:34 PM

Everyone looks amazing!!!! I made my fiancee take some pics of me in a strapless dress to give me motivation for the wedding...I will have to post those on...You are all so inspiring!!!

mamaerinb 06-25-2010 09:02 PM

angie

that's fantastic! i think i might pull out my prom dress from good old senior year 2002 and see if i can fit in it, actually i'm pretty sure i could as it was a size 12 dress:( my boobs were HUGE back then so that may have been why too:lol: i miss my boobs

Journeysend 06-27-2010 02:26 PM

Wow Kelsey your pix are amazing!! i think i must take a picture now so I can compare also....keep up the great job!!!

Kelsey 06-27-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journeysend (Post 3360305)
Wow Kelsey your pix are amazing!! i think i must take a picture now so I can compare also....keep up the great job!!!

Thanks! I was a little surprised myself when I started looking for "before" pictures! That one is the closest one to the date that started IP, so I used it. I had some that showed more of my body, but I don't have any that show more of my body for the "now" so I'll work on that soon. :)

JessicaCourez 06-27-2010 02:58 PM

Kelsey:

WOW! Amazing photos!

I have a photo of my face and have been taking progress photos so I can put them all together after. It's already amazing to see the difference, and I've only lost 20 so far.

Kelsey 06-27-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaCourez (Post 3360336)
Kelsey:

WOW! Amazing photos!

I have a photo of my face and have been taking progress photos so I can put them all together after. It's already amazing to see the difference, and I've only lost 20 so far.

Thank you for the kind words.

I look forward to seeing those pictures! Now that I have the photobucket set up and I know how to do it I'm going to post one full length. I just have to get one first!

1FCuser 06-27-2010 05:15 PM

wOw ! I think that everyone was stunning before, but now you girls all look smokin hot !

doxigirl 06-27-2010 07:20 PM

This is such an awesome thread! These pictures are so motivating. I have to agree with LadySandy. This is a smokin hot group! Congrats to everyone!:carrot:

mamaerinb 06-27-2010 09:15 PM

wow!!! CG, you look amazing before AND after! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

motiv8edmama 06-27-2010 11:49 PM

Kelsey, you look amazing and so much younger. You are doing fantastic! You look like you have a glow about you now. I ♥ it!

CG...your pics look like you took them out of a magazine, you are strikingly beautiful.

dawn5419 06-28-2010 01:11 AM

Ladies, thank you for even more motivation! Your before and after pictures are fantasitc! I can't wait to post mine... :dancer:

Congrats on your success, the hard work and will power certainly paid off! :hug:

:celebrate:

Linden 06-28-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgorny (Post 3360925)
I've only been on IP 5-1/2 weeks (since May 18th), but have lost almost 30 pounds. I looked for pics to share, and found several. The one closest to my start date was a month before, so I included the dates and weights. I'm only just starting, and hope to lose almost 50 more.

[/IMG]

Wow! Nice work.

Kelsey 06-28-2010 06:01 AM

Thanks for the kind words.

I must say that I have loved seeing everyone else's pictures. We have such an amazing group. We have reason to be proud. I am proud of us! Thanks to all of those who posted before me, YOUR pictures were amazing.

Thanks to all of those who posted after me, I'm sure your pictures will be new motivation for us all.

Calgarygirlie 06-28-2010 03:24 PM

Sgorny!...What an incredible journey you have taken! You should be so proud of yourself. You look amazing, and you must feel invincible! I hope everyone around you is giving you the kudos you deserve. Fantastic!

Mamaerin...I don't know, my before photo was a little iffy, but thanks so much for the love!

Motiv8ed... You are so sweet, if perhaps a bit generous on the compliment...but I'll take it!! :D Never heard anything like that before, so I will just try out the new me by saying Thank You, instead of shrugging it off. Roz, you a fantabulous, beautiful woman, and I am so happy I found you on this path we are walking to healthy, awesome us!