Progress Photos

You're on Page 22 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: Why does my tracker show up on my file but not on my posts?
    Marilyn, have you followed the 3FC detailed instructions that I link to in the first post of the daily chat thread. Just go to any thread and follow the link "The Ultimate ..."
  • Truly amazing stuff here! Very inspirational! Keep 'em coming...finishing day 4 and need to keep my motivation up!!!! I want to look like YOU all!!!! You ALL look amazzzzzzzaza-zing!!!
  • Bump!
  • Later today, I hope to start stripping just the photo posts from this thread to make a sticky. The thread will be just for photos, not for comments, so it can be kept a reasonable length.

ETA: I've done this partially and will finish later today. I'll close this thread so nobody adds photos here. Please no comments in the Sticky. You can make comments in the daily or via PM.
  • Whoops! Partially done but having a tech problem. I'll finish later. This thread is now closed. Please post any NEW pictures in the stickied thread. The old ones in here will be moved once I figure out my problem.
  • All pictures moved to sticky. Please PM me if you notice one that's still in this thread. I'll close this thread now.

Please keep the Sticky for pictures only. Other posts may be deleted or moved.

We're fall housecleaning!