Progress Photos

You're on Page 21 of 22
Go to
  • Thanks everyone! I can't sit here anymore!! I'm going to head to Ottawa now... cruise control is going to be my friend today to avoid speeding tickets!!! Talk to you all in a couple weeks!!!!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone! I can't sit here anymore!! I'm going to head to Ottawa now... cruise control is going to be my friend today to avoid speeding tickets!!! Talk to you all in a couple weeks!!!!
    Wow! Fantastic job Susie! Enjoy your next two weeks!!
  • Quote: some photos from the weekend before we started IP
    Oh. WOW!
  • Wow! I'm not on this diet but very tempted by all these wonderful progress pics! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow! You are all amazing! Talk about looking great, and years younger! Can't wait to join you all...very soon!
  • Wow, nonnag! You two are doing fantastic!!!
  • Impressive photos, everyone!
  • Soon 2 Be ...AWESOME and Nonnag... wow!

Great job all!
  • Quick question, I read from someone before about this and thought it made sense.. should we ALSO have a Thread with ONLY the pics? as in the comments can continue here but leave that one for images alone? A picture is worth a 1000 words they say... and it would be like an album for anyone wanting to see the success. Thoughts? We could update our stuff on there, maybe just edit our own post when we have pics? Seeing as how "space" can be an issue on the forums then that would help it?

Let me know
  • I think that's a great idea, Elizabeth. It would be great to just be able to go through the pics...especially for those starting out. I know the pics in this thread are helping to keep me on track. A separate praises thread would be wonderful as well.
  • Quote: Here are my before pictures, and my pictures from this morning!! 10 weeks and 5 days, - 38.8!! Yay!
    You can just tell your confidence is growing! Way to go!
  • Bump!! Gotta bring shrinkingsusie's pouty face back to the front page!
  • Happy to see there might be just an album of pictures....so inspiring in that format.

Marilyn
  • Why does my tracker show up on my file but not on my posts?

Marilyn
  • Quote: Why does my tracker show up on my file but not on my posts?

Marilyn
    Are you putting it in your signature, Marilyn?