3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/205290-progress-photos.html)

AngieEH 06-23-2010 10:52 PM

motiv8edmama - great new pic! Your hair colour is different now, right? I like it! It makes you look more angelic-like, it suits you

motiv8edmama 06-24-2010 12:02 AM

Thank you AngieEH! I don't think I've been called angelic in all my life, so naturally, I think I love you!! LOL! A good friend of mine threw some highlights in my hair for me and now that I have more energy, I've been outside more and it has lightened up. You are so sweet.

AngieEH 06-24-2010 12:10 AM

haha - np. i think it's just part of the whole package. the blue eyes, the fair (very nice btw) skin and the light hair. I think it works!

doxigirl 06-24-2010 12:35 PM

Okay. So much for being anonymous. My coach gave me copies of my starting IP pictures today at my weigh in. I scanned and uploaded them in to my profile.

Talk about motivation. I will have to look at these every time I want something off IP to eat. :rollpin: Looks worse than I thought. Good thing I found IP and this forum! :hug:

Almost forgot, I did lose 2 pounds this week - even with TOM! I made it to ONEDERLAND! No where to go but down from here!

Sarah30 06-24-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doxigirl (Post 3356450)
Okay.
Almost forgot, I did lose 2 pounds this week - even with TOM! I made it to ONEDERLAND! No where to go but down from here!

congratulations on making it to Onederland!! You are doing awesome!! :carrot:

BevS 06-24-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Okay. So much for being anonymous. My coach gave me copies of my starting IP pictures today at my weigh in. I scanned and uploaded them in to my profile.

Talk about motivation. I will have to look at these every time I want something off IP to eat. :rollpin: Looks worse than I thought. Good thing I found IP and this forum! :hug:

Welcome to Onederland, doxigirl! Thanks for sharing the pics!

showgirlaz 06-24-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

WOO HOO!! Great job! That is so FANTASTIC! :)

motiv8edmama 06-24-2010 10:46 PM

Way to go doxigirl!!!!

Seattle Sunshine 06-25-2010 12:49 AM

OMG! These photos are AMAZING! Everyone post more!!! How motivating. You are all so beautiful - WAY TO GO!

Stacey41 06-25-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Woot woot! :bravo::cp::cb::hat::dancer::encore:

That's terrific!!

WannabeIP 06-25-2010 01:13 PM

Nice Pics

Good job Angie... pretty soon it will just be too big... one of my main goals was to get into my wedding dress and I have, now I just have a pair of goal pants they are my nemisis, they hang on my closet looming like a stalker at a party.... I feel strongly about these pants... I should probably seek therapy:dizzy:

AugustBride 06-25-2010 01:34 PM

Everyone looks amazing!!!! I made my fiancee take some pics of me in a strapless dress to give me motivation for the wedding...I will have to post those on...You are all so inspiring!!!

mamaerinb 06-25-2010 09:02 PM

angie

that's fantastic! i think i might pull out my prom dress from good old senior year 2002 and see if i can fit in it, actually i'm pretty sure i could as it was a size 12 dress:( my boobs were HUGE back then so that may have been why too:lol: i miss my boobs

Journeysend 06-27-2010 02:26 PM

Wow Kelsey your pix are amazing!! i think i must take a picture now so I can compare also....keep up the great job!!!

Kelsey 06-27-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journeysend (Post 3360305)
Wow Kelsey your pix are amazing!! i think i must take a picture now so I can compare also....keep up the great job!!!

Thanks! I was a little surprised myself when I started looking for "before" pictures! That one is the closest one to the date that started IP, so I used it. I had some that showed more of my body, but I don't have any that show more of my body for the "now" so I'll work on that soon. :)