Progress Photos

You're on Page 18 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: Here's me as of today. I don't have any real "before pictures." My rule was "You can take my picture as long as I never see it."

What I can say is that before IP the camisole didn't stay down over my tummy, I stopped wearing it when it started rolling. The pants are new, but 2 sizes smaller than I used to buy. But with women's sizes, who really knows. For sure they wouldn't have got much past my thighs 5 weeks ago.

I mentioned before that I'm losing weight in my arms and legs first, looking a little like a childs picture - round body with stick arms & legs. Looking forward to my belly fat disappearing.
    I think of it like the LIFO rule that some companies practice with layoffs, last in, first out (or in this case, off...) I have lost all my weight in my upper body -- and much less in my legs, thights, rear, but it's coming off in the order I gained it, which makes some logical sense to me, even if I dont like it. (Gained weight in my arms and face last, so that's where it came off first) I know how you feel, though, my arms can't get much thinner. I think it's part of why I keep hearing "but you have to stop this diet, you're getting too skinny..." Honestly, people, I think someone said it last week..."Do I go around telling people they need to lose weight, no, so leave me alone about how much I weigh" Yeah. What she said.
  • Quote: I'm an advertising guy.
    My mind just said "oooh! Like MAD MEN!" I love that show!

Quote:
    There was a time I also got Phoebe Cates...when I had a short bob haircut... had a guy follow me around at a Journey concert because he was convinced I was her LOL...even my ID did not deter him...guess having backstage access didn't help either HAHAHAHAHA
    I never thought Winnie Cooper (Danica McKellar) but, I can see it now! http://post.cloudfront.goodinc.com/M...ca43_11x14.jpg

I always thought Phoebe Cates!!!
    http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/37...0.656x912.jpeg

You really could be a double for EITHER of them!

Poor smitten, star struck boy.

Quote: here's a few pics -
    Barbara
    DEFINITELY can see changes!

Quote: Finally had some time to put some before & after pics together. The before is actually from October, my mom was suppose to send me pics from April - she was alittle confused.. haha But you can definately see the difference.

It's funny, I've been working some hours @ night at my brother-in-law's business and I haven't worked here in almost 3 months and people that I would see all the time, say "oh wow a new face here" and I just laugh, I'm like HUH??? I'm far from new here - and they go "oh we have never seen you before" I just say "oh well maybe I wasn't working when you normally come in"
    Your Face is so different now! And, your side view, You must be so happy with the results so far.

Quote: Here's me as of today.
    Congratulations! That is a HUGE NSV for you today. Willing to take pictures and post them! Thank you for sharing. I am so happy you are getting the results.

You know, I saw your weight but, I never saw your height. When I saw your pictures I thought, WOW she looks amazing at that weight. I could never look like that. Then I saw you are 6'2 and thought, YEAH.. In my dreams! LOL.. I always wanted to be tall.

Quote: I think of it like the LIFO rule that some companies practice with layoffs, last in, first out (or in this case, off...)
    I must be a totally accounting nerd because, I got that and laughed so hard! LOL Thank you!
  • Love this thread! I'll have to find some pictures to post. You all look great!
  • This is definitely going to be my "go to" thread during my weak moments. I'm in such awe of everybody's accomplishments. Amazing. Keep going back through all the pictures and just smiling. Looking forward to the day that I'll have my own before and afters to post. Sure wish I could just hit fast forward.
  • Thank you everyone for sharing your progress pictures. They are truly an inspiration. I can't wait until I start to see those types of changes in my body!!!
  • Quote: I think of it like the LIFO rule that some companies practice with layoffs, last in, first out (or in this case, off...) I have lost all my weight in my upper body -- and much less in my legs, thights, rear, but it's coming off in the order I gained it, which makes some logical sense to me, even if I dont like it. (Gained weight in my arms and face last, so that's where it came off first) I know how you feel, though, my arms can't get much thinner.
    LIFO ... very funny. I did occur to me too! I'll just have to trust my body to decide what needs to go next regardless of my opinion about the choices.

Quote: Congratulations! That is a HUGE NSV for you today. Willing to take pictures and post them! Thank you for sharing. I am so happy you are getting the results.

You know, I saw your weight but, I never saw your height. When I saw your pictures I thought, WOW she looks amazing at that weight. I could never look like that. Then I saw you are 6'2 and thought, YEAH.. In my dreams! LOL.. I always wanted to be tall.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement. I guess it is a victory to post photos, even faceless ones. I kind of regret not doing photos from the actual start date, it would be nice to see hard evidence of the changes in how I look. I think I'll ask my sweetheart to pull out his camera to take some full body shots at the 2 month mark.

As for looking amazing at that weight, yes the height makes a huge difference. mamaerinb and others have talked about how many more lbs we have to lose for any one to notice. It works the other way around too, in that it's easier to hide 10-20-30 extra pounds on a longer body.
  • Thanks Taylormayde for getting this going and Jordana for starting the ball rolling....All the great before and after pictures from everyonme who posted...you are to be congratulated. There cannot be anything more inspiring than to see the work that has been accomplished.

Hopefully I'll get up the courage to post some pictures soon....kisses to all and thanks for showing the rest of us how it can really be!!!

Marilyn
  • Quote: Attachment 36184

Well here are the new pics. So ready to be under 200. Everyone looks so beautiful. My girls and I love looking at everyones before and after pics. Keep up the great work everyone
    You look so amazing!! I am soo happy for you, I know how much more I am able to enjoy my kids and am sure you are enjoying the same benefits of this program.

Quote: Before and Now progress foto. The before was taken at my heaviest weight at 229 in Dec 2008. The now picture was taken last week on my vacation!
    Fabulous!!!

Quote: OK. I am posting my most recent comparisons here. You were all so kind comment on my success in the weekly chat boards, there really is no need to comment again. (unless you wanted to and then, who's stopping ya )

Picture below is me at a size 8, July 2010, 8 months in program, 162 pounds
    You look like a whole new person and might I add you look so happy in the new photo...I love it! You pretty girl!!

Quote: Here's my effort at "before" and "after" pictures. The first one was taken on my anniversary (June, 2009). The second one is today. I'm trying to attach a picture of my husband and I with our son that was taken after 1 week on IP. I'm not having any luck..... But at any rate, you can see the difference a few months of IP can make!
    WOWEE!!

Quote: ok so again, today on my TOM but still did it...here you go (and my apologies that I did not realize my top was a tad bit crooked today LOL)

July 22nd......................................... August 11th
    AWESOME...as you once told me...GO GO GO GO!!!!

Quote: They're not much to look at, but the first is before I started IP, the second was this morning.

]
    What a difference!!! Hottie!!!

Quote: I've not been on here or on this program as long as some, but here's a few pics - the first was taken this past February before I started portion control/walking/etc, which helped me lose 10 lbs. The second is from July 22nd - after 7 days on IP.

Barbara

One for every five pounds lost:

WI#1: -8.2 lbs, -19.75 in.
    WI#2: -2.4 lbs, -10.00 in.
    WI#3: -6.0 lbs, -3.25 in.
    WI#4: -1 lb, -5.75 in.
    Yes, I can see, you look great!

Quote: Finally had some time to put some before & after pics together. The before is actually from October, my mom was suppose to send me pics from April - she was alittle confused.. haha But you can definately see the difference.

It's funny, I've been working some hours @ night at my brother-in-law's business and I haven't worked here in almost 3 months and people that I would see all the time, say "oh wow a new face here" and I just laugh, I'm like HUH??? I'm far from new here - and they go "oh we have never seen you before" I just say "oh well maybe I wasn't working when you normally come in"
    Way to go Frita!!

Quote: Here's me as of today. I don't have any real "before pictures." My rule was "You can take my picture as long as I never see it." The dress try-on from March 2009 will have to do.

What I can say is that before IP the camisole didn't stay down over my tummy, I stopped wearing it when it started rolling up over my rolls. The pants are new, but 2 sizes smaller than I used to buy. But with women's sizes, who really knows. For sure they wouldn't have got much past my thighs 5 weeks ago.

I mentioned before that I'm losing weight in my arms and legs first, looking a little like a childs picture - round body with stick arms & legs. Looking forward to my belly fat disappearing.
    Aren't you glad someone took your pics so you could compare, you are doing great!!
  • Great job everybody! You are truly inspiring!
  • Quote: Started IP on October 6, 2009. The 2 before pics are August 2009, the after is June 2010.
    WOWWWW!
  • Quote: Started IP on October 6, 2009. The 2 before pics are August 2009, the after is June 2010.

Wow! You look amazing -- you should be so proud of yourself -- great job!
    As I have heard people say in the past... You were beautiful before, but WOW! Look at you now! How liberating is that.
  • You look great, spatime! Wow!
  • spa time you look amazing! Such an inspiration!
    What an awesome transformation!!!! Congratulations, you look amazing!