Progress Photos

You're on Page 15 of 22
Go to
  • Ladies, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! Congrats to ALL!!!!
  • Quote: You look wonderful...all over...not just your tummy! And have to say, I feel your pain with regard to being tall and weight loss not showing up quickly. It's frustrating. I'm 5'8 1/2". Last year, I lost 28 lbs (unfortunately regained 30)...but nobody even noticed I had lost anything until I hit the 25-lb mark. Then I'd get, "Have you lost a little weight?" AND after a 28-lb loss, I only went down 1/2 a size in my clothing...from an 18 to a tight 16.
    thank you so much it can be really frustrating to not see the kinds of size dropping some women have on here. i went from a very tight size 10 to a loose 8 and sometimes a 6 or 7 thrown in there. hang in there and welcome! i have to remind myself on a daily basis that i'll never be 130 lbs-nor should i want to be. it would look sickly on my frame and i'm starting to enjoy my curves not that they involve a little less rolls

by the way LOVE your little frustrated "gaah" smiley!!
  • hockeymom

you're gorgeous! great before and afters
  • Quote: Here's my effort at "before" and "after" pictures. The first one was taken on my anniversary (June, 2009). The second one is today. I'm trying to attach a picture of my husband and I with our son that was taken after 1 week on IP. I'm not having any luck..... But at any rate, you can see the difference a few months of IP can make!
    You look marvelous! I love the hair cut. I have very straight fine hair. I never wear it straight. I am hoping that I can find a lower maintenance straight style after I lose the weight. Anyway... you go girl!
  • Wow, you look GREAT! What a difference!
  • love It Eli!!!
  • Elizabeth wow! Looking great! In a DMV pic no less! Amazing!!
  • Quote: Wow, you look GREAT! What a difference!
    Quote: love It Eli!!!
    Quote: Elizabeth wow! Looking great! In a DMV pic no less! Amazing!!
    Thanks... I wish I was ready...could have been MUCH better... hate the TOM bloat... adds to the double chin effect LOL
  • Thanks Gang! I need to post the before picture on my fridge as a reminder when I feel like digging around for a snack. LOL!

Elizabeth, nice picture - even with your TOM bloat (honestly I don't see it!). Whoever started this thread should be hugged. It is so motivating to see everyone's before & after pictures. We are all looking good, feeling good....it's just very encouraging!

Here's hoping maintenance goes well - I start on Thursday. I need to read up on the particulars so I go into it with a little knowledge, that will make it less intimidating to me. I can lose, I can do phase 1, 2, and 3....maintenance has been my downfall in diets past, don't want that to happen again. I like feeling healthy, don't want to give that up/gain weight.
  • HockeyMom and Elizabeth, you both look wonderful!
  • ok so again, today on my TOM but still did it...here you go (and my apologies that I did not realize my top was a tad bit crooked today LOL)

July 22nd......................................... August 11th

• Those are great photos! Congratulations on your progress.

I noticed that we are the same height and your goal weight is 140. You must be very small boned. I'm large boned with 6.5" wrists with a goal weight of 170 with perhaps a solid attempt to get down to 160. I was 160 in high school 14 years ago and I was in tip top shape. What I wouldn't give to be small boned!
  • Eli

Wow!! Look how toned(and TAN) your tummy is! Looking good girl!
  • Quote: Those are great photos! Congratulations on your progress.

I noticed that we are the same height and your goal weight is 140. You must be very small boned. I'm large boned with 6.5" wrists with a goal weight of 170 with perhaps a solid attempt to get down to 160. I was 160 in high school 14 years ago and I was in tip top shape. What I wouldn't give to be small boned!
    wow I had to measure my wrist...I am under 6" so yeah LOL

Honestly I'd be quite happy at 155... but why not aim for lower just in case

Quote: Eli

Wow!! Look how toned(and TAN) your tummy is! Looking good girl!
    Thank you girl... and I have not tanned in a bit... will go back tomorrow, I need it!
  • Great pictures, Elizabeth! The difference is very noticeable, and you look great!