Progress Photos

You're on Page 11 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: WOW Thank you!

Well I love my curves and they NEVER go away... I just want them in a smaller scale... like in this pic from New Years 2007

Wow! You're gorgeous - in ALL of the photos. Thanks for sharing.

PS: Lets hear it for women with curves!
  • Quote: Eli(DK)

you are SMOKING HOT in the beach pic! i think you look like a goddess, perfect curves-very jealous!
    I totally am in agreement with Erin here (hard to believe, I know)...you look very sexy in that bikini of yours!
  • Quote: Wow! You're gorgeous - in ALL of the photos. Thanks for sharing.

PS: Lets hear it for women with curves!
    Quote: I totally am in agreement with Erin here (hard to believe, I know)...you look very sexy in that bikini of yours!
    You guys are too kind

We are all beautiful! and yes, Curves ROCK!
  • Quote: You guys are too kind

We are all beautiful! and yes, Curves ROCK!
    JLo baby...JLO.
  • Quote: JLo baby...JLO.
    You know it... that's how I call my "curvaciousness" lol
  • Elizabeth you look amazing in your honeymoon picture !!! I would never think you need to loose 35 pounds.
  • Quote: Elizabeth you look amazing in your honeymoon picture !!! I would never think you need to loose 35 pounds.
    Thank you!

Well to tell you the truth I would be happy with 20 less. As a Trainer I believe the lowest I went was like 148 so... lets see what "damage" I can do now... just removing stress and hormonal crap from my life would do the trick!
  • Looking awesome everyone!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Quote: Only down .5 lbs today, but my new progress picture made me feel better

And, yes that is a medium shirt
    Hey, where are ya' disappearing to?
  • Taylor

Wow!! Your look great!!
  • Quote: Only down .5 lbs today, but my new progress picture made me feel better

Great job!! You look awesome!!

That is AWESOME!

Look how much even your face has thinned out!

Way To Go!
  • you are all so awesome!
  • =] k here's mine...
    since last year but I'm only 15 so yeah =]

last year: 210lbs
    today: 185lbs
    goal: 130
  • Quote: I've been reluctant to post pictures....but here goes nothing.

The "before" picture is from our engagement pictures. Needless to say, I didn't choose this one to send out to friends and family because no one needed to know that I resembled a beached whale.

The 3 week picture is from my shopping trip this past weekend. I found this LBD on sale and in a smaller size. I couldn't justify buying it because it'll probably end up being too big soon so pictures in it had to suffice.

Attachment 36086 Attachment 36087
    WOW you can really see the difference!