Old 06-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

vanilla ready made drink, cereal, berry yogurt, veg chilli, espresso powder drink, pina colada.

oh love the bars but never get them.
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #17  
Dave - The Speedo King

My absolute favorite is the herb & cheese omelet. Easy to make, and tastes like real food, especially if you mix in some of your favorite veggies. On the days when I eat fish for dinner, I skimp on the dinner portion of fish so I can add an ounce of shrimp to my omelet.

I prefer the premixed chocolate drink to the vanilla, could eat the jello 3 times a day, and think the choco raspberry bar is the best. Not thrilled with the choco pancakes, but the orange pancakes with WF strawberry syrup are very good.

AND...I know I'm in the minority, but I forced down all of my berry yogurt in the first 3 days of being on IP, just to be rid of the stuff. I think it's awful. I stay away from the soups, too.
salesgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #18  
THINGS HAPPEN 4 A REASON

S/C/G: 233/149./140 START IP 10/24/09

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default My Fav's

Ready made Vanilla Drink alone or mixed with super strong black tea.....makes a faux Thai ice tea.....too good.

Peach/Mango Drink mixed with a extra-ice, ice tea......Yummo!

Vanilla Pudding extra water, ice and a divinci syrup to change up the taste....my preference is sugar-free caramel. It tastes like a melted caramel shake.
PRINCASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #19  

- Vanilla Premade drink
- Butterscotch pudding with 300 ml of water and 1 cup of coffee
- Vanilla pudding with strawberry WF jam
- Chocolate drink
1FCuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Honestly, I'm completely obsessed with the chocolate drink mix, hot.
Then, it's:
Peach Mango
Pineapple banana
Chocolate pudding
JessicaCourez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #21  
Motivated IP-er

S/C/G: HW313(2007) 264(IP)/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I've been trying to stick to the lowest carb foods (I looked up the product information at the site), usually eating under 30 grams carbs per day (closer to 20 if I can). My favorites are:

1.) Butterscotch pudding - by far the best thing out there

2.) Chicken soup - steam your veggies, add them to it with some Mrs Dash, and voila! excellent soup. But it even tastes good on it's own.

3.) Vegetable Chili - while this isn't on the low carb list (it's got like 13 grams carbs itself!), this tasty treat over green leaf lettuce with some celery sticks? Heaven, and it tastes like you're cheating!

4.) Wildberry yogurt - while the texture leaves a little bit to be desired - too thin/foamy, although maybe that's because I shake it too much), the flavor is berry-licious! And if you put it in the fridge for 30 minutes (or the freezer for 15), it's consistency improves markedly.

5.) Mushroom soup - since I'm really only eating the Chicken, Mushroom, or Leek, mushroom makes the cut. Actually pretty good, if a little bland. The leek soup, though? *shudder* I can barely make it good with 2 cups of veggies, tons of pepper and several kinds of Mrs. Dash.

6.) Banana pudding - I know some say it's a bit chemically, but I don't get that. I like the texture (better than that of lemon or vanilla), and the flavor is good. Make it with a bit less water, refrigerate, and the IP puddings are as thick as any other pudding.

7.) Fine Herb & Cheese Omelet mix - while the texture is a bit "smooth" for eggs, it's a hot tasty treat on a weekend.

8.) Strawberry pudding - only got a tiny bite of a friends, but it was good! Now if only they'll get it back in stock...

9.) Peach and Mango drink - pretty good, only light chemical taste.

10.) Cappuccino drink - grainy texture when heated, tends to boil over cup in microwave at 1 minute. Might be better with a real shot of espresso in it!

What I didn't like:
1.) Crispy cereal - hard seedy cereal in watery broth.
2.) Mango/pineapple drink - chemical central to me
3.) Leek soup - (see #5 above)

I haven't tried any of the restricted foods (other than the chili), so no advice there.
sgorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

I like the Herb and Cheese Omlet (eat it every morning)
Butterscotch pudding (made into a shake with 7oz water, tbsp of WF peanut butter & 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice-tastes like pumpkin pie!!)
Chocolate pudding (made into a shake)
Strawberry pudding (made into a shake with a tbps of WF Strawberry fruit spread, extra water & ice)
Chocolate Drink (made with hot NOT boiling water)

And of course the Maple Oatmeal, Caramel Nut Bar--but haven't had any of these for a month , try to keep my carbs under 30
Journeysend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #23  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

I prefer the drinks, especially the Peach Mango one
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 268/229/140

Height: 5'8"

My ultimate fave is the chocolate powder drink. I also like the following:

-vanilla pre-made drinks (great in coffee)
-Cappuccino
-Pink Lemonade
-Omelette
-Cookies & Cream bar
-Orange drink
-Chocolate Pudding
-Chocolate soy puffs
-Salt & Vinegar chips
-Pina Colada drink

**don't like the following:

-cereal (didnt like the liquid part)
-butterscotch pudding
-soups
juliec1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #25  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

oh, meant to tell you...absolutely could not dislike any more than I already do, plain gross ...the banana pudding...NASTY!
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

I just started IP today and can already tell you that I gagged down the chicken soup. It stinks that it was my first lunch time experience with IP because the thought ran across my mind that if everything tastes like this, this whole process is going to kill me.

I look forward to all of the chocolate drinks....I'm a closet choco-holic.
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #27  

Height: 5.8

My favourites are the premade chocolate pudding cups, the orange drink, the vanilla shake in an iced coffee (I couldnt start my morning without it) and the choco soy puffs ( I allow myself one every 2 weeks)
sassykimann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/145

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
I just started IP today and can already tell you that I gagged down the chicken soup. It stinks that it was my first lunch time experience with IP because the thought ran across my mind that if everything tastes like this, this whole process is going to kill me.
Yesterday was my first day and my first lunch was also the chicken soup - I could barely choke it down.

So far (out of the few I've tried), the wildberry yogurt is my favorite.
kplus80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by kplus80 View Post
Yesterday was my first day and my first lunch was also the chicken soup - I could barely choke it down.

Right now I have the chocolate pudding mix in the freezer hoping to achieve something similar to ice cream. My friend swears by this little trick. If it works, I think I'll turn everything into ice cream.
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kplus80 View Post

So sorry that your first experience was a bad one! I was not fond of the soup either. I steamed 2 cups of broccoli in the microwave and added to the soup. I then microwaved them in a bowl together for 30-40 seconds to get the soup warm. I added lots of sea salt and it actually was edible at that point. Good luck.
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote