Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 189/160.5/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgal View Post
I'm really missing my creamer in my coffee. IP Vanilla just doesn't do it for me any ideas?
Me too... didnt see a response ( or maybe I missed it?) I have debated in using the fat free or sugar free version of Carnation...would this be ok!??
I tried using the vanilla pudding as a creamer by adding more water but it did not work too well. It was way too clumpy and tasted awful. I welcome any ideas...p.s. is vanilla extract added to non-fat milk doable? Can the 2 mix?
Old 07-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #497  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoio View Post
Me too... didnt see a response ( or maybe I missed it?) I have debated in using the fat free or sugar free version of Carnation...would this be ok!??
I tried using the vanilla pudding as a creamer by adding more water but it did not work too well. It was way too clumpy and tasted awful. I welcome any ideas...p.s. is vanilla extract added to non-fat milk doable? Can the 2 mix?
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4
May I suggest the Vanilla Pure Protein RTD from Target. They are about $8 for 4, and they come in metal bottles that have a resealable lid. One lasts me about a week for my coffee... similar to IP Vanilla RTD, but is resealable.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #498  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4
May I suggest the Vanilla Pure Protein RTD from Target. They are about $8 for 4, and they come in metal bottles that have a resealable lid. One lasts me about a week for my coffee... similar to IP Vanilla RTD, but is resealable.
IM TRYING THAT!!! I tried the ideal vanilla rtd but it gets way to clumpy and gross looking in hot coffee lol. I like it in ice coffee though. I was annoyed I couldn't reseal the bottle so I'm glad you posted this!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #499  
LastChance

S/C/G: 285/273/146

Height: 5'9"

New to the forum and starting 4th week on IP program. I swear some of my weight gain over the past few years was from adding creamer (lots of it graduated to lots of half & half). Going black again was the cure. Add a little salt to the grinds to take out the bitter before brewing.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:50 PM   #500  
Started IP June 14, 2011

S/C/G: 274/248/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own2Ponies View Post
New to the forum and starting 4th week on IP program. I swear some of my weight gain over the past few years was from adding creamer (lots of it graduated to lots of half & half). Going black again was the cure. Add a little salt to the grinds to take out the bitter before brewing.
Salt to the grinds? Sounds like a great idea! How much salt do you add?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

My loss was a little low last week, and I hadn't really noticed much movement on the scale for a few days after last WI. I decided maybe I just needed to mix things up. I'm a total creature of habit. I almost always have vanilla RTD for breakfast, restricted for lunch, drink for snack. The last few days I have mixed it up with pudding for breakfast, real protein at lunch and a packet for dinner, no restricted, and other variations. Finally the needle on my old school scale is moving!!! I think I needed to wake up my metabolism a bit. I was making it too easy. We'll see if there is any real difference at my WI Wednesday or if it is all in my head!
Old 07-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #502  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Hi I am new to 3 fat chicks and will start ideal protein in exactly 7 days. I have tried South Beach, diet pills, lemonade diet drink, fasting myself to death and working out to infinity and beyond. So far, nothing has worked.
I weight 188 and am miserable fat. Any suggestions for a newbie?
Also, i noticed a comment from someone named fatandfunky. Any idea if she posts anymore. I liked her post and her success. Thanks
Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #503  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird68 View Post
Hi I am new to 3 fat chicks and will start ideal protein in exactly 7 days. I have tried South Beach, diet pills, lemonade diet drink, fasting myself to death and working out to infinity and beyond. So far, nothing has worked.
I weight 188 and am miserable fat. Any suggestions for a newbie?
Also, i noticed a comment from someone named fatandfunky. Any idea if she posts anymore. I liked her post and her success. Thanks
Hey there and welcome, glad to see there is another southern on the post, I am in Gulfport Ms. IP is a great diet in 2 months I have lost 40lbs. You can search by name at the top in the tool bar for fatandfunky and it should list everywhere she has posted. This is the best diet, easy and the pounds and inches come off! Good luck to you!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #504  

S/C/G: 233/222/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey there and welcome, glad to see there is another southern on the post, I am in Gulfport Ms. IP is a great diet in 2 months I have lost 40lbs. You can search by name at the top in the tool bar for fatandfunky and it should list everywhere she has posted. This is the best diet, easy and the pounds and inches come off! Good luck to you!
What am I doing wrong? wk 1 I lost 6 lbs, wk 2-2.5, WI 3 tomorrow. By my scales close to the same 2.5. I am thrilled I am losing, but how do you get such great loss? I am diabetic, so am on the Alternative.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #505  

How do you get your weight ticker to stay in each post? Silly question.... bu I tried it several times and cannot get it to stay! If I should look elsewhere, please let me know, thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #506  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
How do you get your weight ticker to stay in each post? Silly question.... bu I tried it several times and cannot get it to stay! If I should look elsewhere, please let me know, thanks!
It's always better to post a question in the daily thread because many more people read it than the stickies. But this http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html is posted everyday in the first daily thread message. Hope it helps.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #507  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjgibson View Post
What am I doing wrong? wk 1 I lost 6 lbs, wk 2-2.5, WI 3 tomorrow. By my scales close to the same 2.5. I am thrilled I am losing, but how do you get such great loss? I am diabetic, so am on the Alternative.
You aren't doing anything wrong, I have a lot more weight to lose than you so I will lose faster. I just stick to my program 100% and drinks LOTS....LOTS of water. I always have a glass of water with MIO in it or lemon wedges. You will begin seeing the weight come off. You might not see it on the scale but you will feel it. I have lost 49 inches but I can see a BIG difference in my appearance, even though you don't see it on the scale your body is changing. Every pound lost no matter how long it takes is a good thing. Stay positive and just know that you will get to your goal, just take it one day at a time!!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #508  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
You have to put in in your signature. Go to User CP in the purple menu bar. On the left will be options for your signature and avatar, etc.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #509  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/175

Height: 5' 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertamel View Post
I really appreciate all of these tips! I'm a few days into my third week and feeling good. I love it!
Hi AlbertaMel!

Just wanted to touch base with you and wish you continued success with your journey! I too am in Alberta (Grande Prairie) and am going to lose approximately 100 lbs as well.

We (my BF and I) started IP in Feb and lost just over 50 lbs each in the first 3 months on program. We then went off program for 2 months and just re-committed to IP this past Monday... we each gained about 8 lbs over the 2 months but it appears to be gone already... sad to think we could have been down 75 lbs by now had we stayed on - oh well - the point is we are back on track and looking forward to getting healthier each day from this point forward!

Hope to stay in touch - go Alberta Girls go!
Lorette
Old 07-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #510  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
It's always better to post a question in the daily thread because many more people read it than the stickies. But this http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html is posted everyday in the first daily thread message. Hope it helps.
thanak you! still trying to find my way around....haven't figured out how to check on my posts for replies. I did subscribe to a few threads...and get an email daily. I could spend hours here but can't....
Closed Thread