Alternative Products that work in PHASE 1

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I have it, (if I'm thinking of the right one)! There are a few new products missing but it's a great tool!
    Yea!!!! Thank you for saving this!
  • Quote:
    I bought the Lindora strawberry shake/pudding, sour cream soy puffs, and the cheesecake. They all have 8 carbs and only 12-15 protein. If I'm not mistaken, it is higher in carbs than a lot of the IP products and less protein.
    Wish I knew about Lindora before joining with IP...it cost me sooo much money to start up and weekly!
  • Does anyone here use an alternative to the IP enzymes? They are very expensive..25 a bottle. Are they necessary or have you gotten by without them on alternative eating? Thanks.

This is a wonderful site!
  • [QUOTEI have only used the alternative sites (Lindora, Nashua, Doctor's Best) and have lost 60 lbs.

Do research though...You can't just order whatever from these sites. You need to compare to IP and make informed decisions. For example, I prefer Lindora's Mint Hot Choc to Doctor's Best (yuck) and Lindora's is lower in carbs and calories (if I remember correctly).

Please check out the link below...this is a spreadsheet a LOT of us put together so you could compare the various products!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...vdXAza3c&hl=en
    ][/QUOTE]

I was not able to access the spreadsheet, it said I needed to request access....
  • Giving this one more try
    Hi All,

I have been reading in the background, and silently thinking about giving this one more try. I thank you all for posting about alternative products because IP is indeed quite expensive.

I will be posting a lot more, as I will be looking for more alternatives myself.

thanks again.
  • thank you, thank you!!! My fiance and I were just talking about this very subject yesterday...we are both on IP and it's just getting too expensive. I told him there are loads of people using alternative products and he was very interested in learning more. I'll be sharing these spreadsheets with him tonight
  • I have been seriousily thinking of switching to alternatives due to cost. I'm also a slow loser so fear I will have to keep going to the clinic alot longer than I thought. I have read and reread the alternative threads and have written down products and websites. I purchased the premiere protein rtd from Costco today to start. I am wondering though for people using strictly alternatives in Phase 1 what does your day consist of?
    I am looking for almost a step by step guide to follow. Maybe 3 days worth... Names of products, what order and where you ended up ordering from. I am also a little concerned that no one has mentioned the shakes from Costco and most use the EAS shakes from walmart. The alternatives is a bit overwhelming...lol
  • Quote: I have been seriousily thinking of switching to alternatives due to cost. I'm also a slow loser so fear I will have to keep going to the clinic alot longer than I thought. I have read and reread the alternative threads and have written down products and websites. I purchased the premiere protein rtd from Costco today to start. I am wondering though for people using strictly alternatives in Phase 1 what does your day consist of?
    I am looking for almost a step by step guide to follow. Maybe 3 days worth... Names of products, what order and where you ended up ordering from. I am also a little concerned that no one has mentioned the shakes from Costco and most use the EAS shakes from walmart. The alternatives is a bit overwhelming...lol
    The Proti Thin and Proti Diet products you can order from NashuaNutrition.com are the EXACT same as IP product just under a different label. AND 1/3 of the cost. This is my 7th week on IP and I was quickly running out of money. After much research I found these products. The proti line also has some products that IP doesn't but be careful because many of these have aspertaine(sp). As of this morning I told my IP clinc that I am not coming back because I'm going this on my own. There are a lot of other products out there that are compatible as well. I just find it easier to eat something I know fr sure in OP then searching the back of labels. Good luck!
  • Quote: I was not able to access the spreadsheet, it said I needed to request access....
    Just request access. Amylew will grant it.
  • Costco - Premier Protein
    Quote: I have been seriousily thinking of switching to alternatives due to cost. I'm also a slow loser so fear I will have to keep going to the clinic alot longer than I thought. I have read and reread the alternative threads and have written down products and websites. I purchased the premiere protein rtd from Costco today to start. I am wondering though for people using strictly alternatives in Phase 1 what does your day consist of?
    HI Payjack, I am also using Costco's Premier Protein. I got the information from the alternative products thread. don't worry you're on the right track. . Good Luck
  • Bump!
  • Quote: I was the "owner" of the original alternatives spreadsheet. Someone who had access deleted a bunch of information, so I shut it down for a while. It's back up, but for some reason, everyone needs to request access for it. I am perfectly willing to provide access, but I only check that email account once a day or so.

I have tried to make it available to "anyone who has the link," but it's apparently not working. If anyone has any ideas, please PM me.

Would you mind posting the link again? I requested access last week but was never able to get it.
  • I have been reading all posts concerning alternative products, and doing my own research as well, comparing IP to the alternatives. I am so ready to try some of them. I have lost 21 lbs. in 5 weeks which is awesome, but I am getting bored of the same things, and the cost is getting out of hand. My problem is that I'm a big chicken poo when I think of having to tell my coach that I'm "breaking up with him" and going on my own. I know I shouldnt feel like that cause he could probably care less. I guess I just kind of feel obligatedto him. Anyway, I am going to put my order in tonight for some alternatives and get my courage up to tell him this next week.
  • Quote: HI Payjack, I am also using Costco's Premier Protein. I got the information from the alternative products thread. don't worry you're on the right track. . Good Luck
    is the premier protein good?
  • Quote: I have been reading all posts concerning alternative products, and doing my own research as well, comparing IP to the alternatives. I am so ready to try some of them. I have lost 21 lbs. in 5 weeks which is awesome, but I am getting bored of the same things, and the cost is getting out of hand. My problem is that I'm a big chicken poo when I think of having to tell my coach that I'm "breaking up with him" and going on my own. I know I shouldnt feel like that cause he could probably care less. I guess I just kind of feel obligatedto him. Anyway, I am going to put my order in tonight for some alternatives and get my courage up to tell him this next week.
    Don`t feel bad i just started on Monday and I`m only using alternatives. With 4 kids, I couldn`t afford to do the ``real`` IP program, as much as I would love to.
    I put in an order to Nashura nutrition and I got it here (in Ontario) in less than a week! `The products are taste good and are similar to IP as per the spreadsheet. Good Luck!