Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

when you use these substitutes, do you still lose?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #77  

S/C/G: S205/G145-150

Height: 5'9" **started 2/17/11**

Does anyone have any recipes for the Syntrax Vanilla Bean Torte flavor drink? I'd like to spruce it up a bit. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, I'd like to find out if there is any yummy replacement out there for the IP chocolate drink mix. Any ideas???

Last edited by kellibelli; 04-10-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #78  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
when you use these substitutes, do you still lose?
YES! I lost 20# in 4 weeks using ALL alternative products! There are others on here doing the same thing!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Has anyone compared ProtiLIfe to IP? Has anyone tried any?

I found a whole line of these products at my local Walmart store. I bought the chicken noodle soup and had it for lunch today. It is yummy (tastes lik Lipton soup-in-cup to me)! I just wondeer if it really is compatible with IP. It seems to be. :confused:

I had a good look at the boxes of IP bars and I think the ProtiLife ones where quite similar but I could be wrong...
Old 04-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #80  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Has anyone compared ProtiLIfe to IP? Has anyone tried any?

I found a whole line of these products at my local Walmart store. I bought the chicken noodle soup and had it for lunch today. It is yummy (tastes lik Lipton soup-in-cup to me)! I just wondeer if it really is compatible with IP. It seems to be. :confused:

I had a good look at the boxes of IP bars and I think the ProtiLife ones where quite similar but I could be wrong...
I don't think we can get ProtiLife in the US. I use ProtiDiet products. I wonder if they could be from the same company? I love PD's chicken noodle soup!

When I searched for alternative products, I went to idealtogo dot com and clicked on "shopping cart".
That brought up the Ideal Protein foods and I was able to see the nutrition labels of the IP foods and then compare them to altenative products.

I use ProtiDiet puddings, soups, and beverages.
I read customer reviews on each product to see which tasted the best before ordering. They are $10.99 for a box of 7 from nashuanutrition dot com and dietdirect dot com.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #81  

I am new to IP but also struggling with the costs of the program and products. These ideas are very tempting, but I am wondering what to do when I get to the other phases. I don't know what I need to do with those phases in order to be successful. $4 per item is stretching my budget much farther than I would like it to. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. I have about 45 pounds to lose and can't wait. Thanks
Old 04-14-2011, 05:42 AM   #82  
Rocky Mountain "Hi"

S/C/G: 212 / 204 / 150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan701 View Post
I am new to IP but also struggling with the costs of the program and products. These ideas are very tempting, but I am wondering what to do when I get to the other phases. I don't know what I need to do with those phases in order to be successful. $4 per item is stretching my budget much farther than I would like it to. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. I have about 45 pounds to lose and can't wait. Thanks
Alan,
All the program info is available here on the site. Check out the sticky called "program phases" at the top of the page and click on the little paperclip symbol to see all attachments.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

Bump
Old 04-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #84  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

wyoangel....
I'd really love to see this spreadsheet!!
If you are the original creator can you open it...or if possible add me to the ppl allowed to view. I don't have pm's yet :S so I guess it would be hard to add me, as I don't want to post my email address here...
Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #85  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellibelli View Post
Does anyone have any recipes for the Syntrax Vanilla Bean Torte flavor drink? I'd like to spruce it up a bit. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, I'd like to find out if there is any yummy replacement out there for the IP chocolate drink mix. Any ideas???
1 tablespoon WF chocolate does wonders.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #86  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan701 View Post
I don't know where you live so I'm not sure Syntrax Nectar Protein is available to you. But it is very high quality and whey protein, something that people with hypothyroidism should consider since their medication interacts with soy. My recommendation? Twisted Cherry. I'm using a Syntrax product in Europe. And it was the only company that shipped to Hawai'i [without the shipping costing more than the product] when I lived there.

Last edited by Linden; 04-20-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #87  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

I like the flavors of Syntrax, however they did not help me lose like Myoplex and Designer Whey. They work for other though. I suggest ordering samples to see which flavors you like best.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:19 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 186/150/130

Height: 5'3" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellibelli View Post

I suppliment my IP stuff with Lindora products. I get the chocolate drink (it might be drink/pudding mix) and mix it with water and ice just until it's mixed and a few little ice pieces...I love it. I also get the cappacino and add coffee and sugar free DiVince carmel syrup. the hot chocolate is very yummy. The bars (carmel nut bar) is the same as IP and the BBQ soy puffs. So check out Lindora.com they have a fairly large selection. Most of the items are about $14 for a box of 7 so about $2 a pack compared to the $4 IP packs. I ordered some new stuff to try like the choc. mint bars, oatmeal with apples...my 13 year old is trying to lose some weight for baseball so I bought some stuff for him to try.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #89  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I want to do the IP but it is so not in my budget. I have been reading a lot of stuff but I don't have a good handle on how Phase 1 works. What do you eat or is it strictly protein drinks and powdered soups. Somebody help me. I've lost a lot of weight counting calories but I've stall and am looking for something to jolt me and get this weight off.

I think it would help if I had a better understanding of the phases. I will go back through the sticky notes and see what I find out. I stopped here to see what I could use as an alternative.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #90  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
wyoangel....
I'd really love to see this spreadsheet!!
If you are the original creator can you open it...or if possible add me to the ppl allowed to view. I don't have pm's yet :S so I guess it would be hard to add me, as I don't want to post my email address here...
Lol....I was not the original creator, just a strong contributor....and it is gone. It is no longer in my googledocs. I requested access, but it might be deleted. A shame, because I used it a lot when I first started ordering. We could start a new one. It wasn't that difficult, just time consuming.
Closed Thread