Alternative Products that work in PHASE 1

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Has anyone tried Questbars yet? Carbs is high, but after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols, very low. Are they ok for phase I?
  • Hi there! Can anyone recommend any good alternative oatmeal and pudding products? I am not sure what to order but was thinking I'd like to try some new things! Thank you!
  • Hey there-

Have a look at the Alternative Products thread. There are some GREAT suggestions.
  • Quote: Hi there! Can anyone recommend any good alternative oatmeal and pudding products? I am not sure what to order but was thinking I'd like to try some new things! Thank you!
    I really like the ProtiDiet and ProtiThin products.
  • Hey just so yalls know..If you are looking for some bathroom help...taking PGX is really good for that..Ive been taking them daily because its said to help stabalize blood sugar levels and make you feel fuller...It does make you feel fuller but really the fibre helps keep ya regular!!
  • I have been searching on this thread all afternoon and just ordered from Nashua....11 items, thanks to all of the great info I have gathered. What would we do without copy and paste! Even though IP is a great program, I am getting encouraged again and now won't have the guilt of spending so much money!!
  • And make sure you report what's good and not so much!! I love trying new things!!
  • Restricted Bars - Alternatives ?
    If you want to use an alternative bar what is the most fat, carbs, sugars, etc that you should have to make it acceptable? I have been using Pure Protein bars, but only select bars.

Also just place an order with Nashua Nutrition for their Vanilla Peanut bars, Chocolate soy puffs, and the Peanut Crisp bars. They all seem pretty comparable to IP, but sometimes I can't get them offline so I would like to figure out what the acceptable amounts are.

• Quote: Has anyone tried Questbars yet? Carbs is high, but after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohols, very low. Are they ok for phase I?
    I've tried several different flavors of Quest bars, and really like them. As you say, the net carb count is very low after subtracting the fiber and sugar alcohols. The consistency of Quest bars is different from some of the others I've tried.. very chewy bar. I'll definitely be ordering more.

IMO they're fine for Phase 1.
  • Hello everyone, Just wanted to let y'all know that this thread is over 500 post which means if the original poster doesn't close the thread the moderators will. I started a new thread for this ...here is the link..... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...se-1-talk.html
  • restarting ph1
    Learning so much from this thread...I am a newbie so please bare with me if I don't make sense. I am having a hard time not cheating with extra ip during my restart and the expense just adds salt to the wounds. While in Phase 4 I used the Atkins shakes and bars as if they were ips. I think the fat content may have caused me to regain fat in my belly I wish I could lose the regained lbs plus an additional 10 lbs but I have stalled and am having to go to ph 2 now in hopes of getting off the plateau. God give me patience and give it to me NOW!!
    noodlestort
  • Quote: Learning so much from this thread...I am a newbie so please bare with me if I don't make sense. I am having a hard time not cheating with extra ip during my restart and the expense just adds salt to the wounds. While in Phase 4 I used the Atkins shakes and bars as if they were ips. I think the fat content may have caused me to regain fat in my belly I wish I could lose the regained lbs plus an additional 10 lbs but I have stalled and am having to go to ph 2 now in hopes of getting off the plateau. God give me patience and give it to me NOW!!
    noodlestort
    Welcome. Welcome. I am on day three of P1 after a few months on maintenance. I noticed that as soon as I reintroduced carbs, my tummy fat started again. Interestingly for the first over two months although my shape changed my weight did not. Then came vacation with eating out for almost three weeks, and four pounds came back on. Now I am back to lose those four (2 gone already) and perhaps the ten I didn't get to the first time around. I love this program. Thank god for phase one!!!