Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #1  

Arrow IP Daily Chat - Friday 9/10/2010

Introduce yourself and ask your questions in this thread.

No heavy duty cut and paste today, just a link to the first post of yesterday that has 'em all.

Helpful links all in one spot

No recap except to commend the "Used to be 300+" and the "Gonna be Used to be 300+" group for their heart and their smarts.

I will close yesterday's thread between 3 and 5 pm.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #2  
Tee

S/C/G: 172/172/107

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning everyone!
TGIF
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #3  
Dave - The Speedo King

TGIF = Talking Goat Insults Ferrets!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #4  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Good morning!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetstina View Post
Hey Xanthia! I was wondering whether you'd moved on to Phase 2 or not. I've been in Phase 2 since last Thursday and had lost 1.4 lbs as of my weigh-in last night. I'm 1.2 lbs away from my goal and am also in a loose size 8 (started out my IP journey in a 13/14). Hoping to hit my goal at next week's weigh in and transition to Phase 3 and those yummy breakfasts. Have you decided what you're going to have yet? I can't decide, mainly because I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what is allowed and how much. Yogurt and fruit will definitely be on the menu though!! Keep up the good work girl!
My weight is going through a major flux on phase 2. I know this happened to Erin too, so I'm trying to be patient. It isn't fluxing in the downward spiral Anyway, I plan on transitioning to phase 3 on the 21st anyway, goal or not. My DH's birthday is the 5th and I'm tired of eating out and having a salad.

As for breakfast, I'm pretty sure it will be yogurt, fruit & museli. I'm also considering baking English muffins so maybe that instead of the museli. I miss baking bread.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Friday Morning Everyone!!

It is raining here..not good for us farmers , maybe tomorrow will be better!

Daavvee...you're starting it again

Here's to another great IP day
Old 09-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #7  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Good Morning Everyone!

I did very well yesterday and off to a great start today! I can feel my body changing its cool. Hope you all enjoy your friday!!

Sheila
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

Good Morning everyone.......

TGIF - Yes it is going to be a great IP day!!

Elle
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #9  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post
TGIF = Talking Goat Insults Ferrets!
Talking Goat Insults Ferrets after the Ferrets Insult the '3 chicken sistas' who were vocalizing too loud about their weight and woke them up.
One 'sista' Henrietta, was bragging about her loss this week on IP.
The second "sista" Gertrude was miserable cause her scale wasn't moving as fast..
And the third "sista' Carmella was loudly bragging about her inches lost!
Oh the 'sistas' can surely carry on...

The goat just walks away,out of their range, shaking his head, knowing they each will get to their goal if they stick to the IP Program.

The Ferrets have no patience to hear the 'sistas' carry on, (of course the ferrets have never had a weight problem, ) and they start insulting the 'sistas', and calling them names...

The Wise Old Goat finally has enough and tells 'the dirty little Ferrets' to leave them alone.

Summary-
The Goat Knows the plan will work, just stick to it.
The '3 sistas" have always competed with each other, as some sistas do..
and the Ferrets have nothing better to do but annoy......

( sorry dave i couldn't resist!)
Old 09-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #10  

Good morning all !

I asked about the Novi-Cure late last evening and didn't get a response so I'll try again.

I got a kidney, liver, and intestine cleanse called Novi-Cure and sorry to feed the 'coaches don't know anything' but I didn't get any info on it. It looks like there are 4 tablets to take a day and 2 tablespoons of liquid. It is a two week cleanse.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried it while on plan and what were the results.

Yes, I do plan on going back to my rep with these questions but I thought I'd ask here too.

Have a fabulous IP weekend everyone !!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #11  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Talking Happy Friday! 169.8 oh yeah from the 220s to the 160s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
Talking Goat Insults Ferrets after the Ferrets

Summary-
The Goat Knows the plan will work, just stick to it.
The '3 sistas" have always competed with each other, as some sistas do..
and the Ferrets have nothing better to do but annoy......

( sorry dave i couldn't resist!)
Coastal, did you just call Novak a wise old goat? J/K!!! That was so funny! Great job, you and Dave make a wonderful writing team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Good morning all !

I asked about the Novi-Cure late last evening and didn't get a response so I'll try again.

Yes, I do plan on going back to my rep with these questions but I thought I'd ask here too.
Thanks for trying, and we're looking forward to you finding out.

Happy Friday! I'm off yaaaaay! For those of you don't know, I work really long hours M - Th, so my posts are usually a little limited, if I get to post much more then my daily food I consider myself lucky. However, I do usually read the daily thread and keep up with you all (as well as any one person can)! You're all inspiring.

I have to tell you - I am in the 6s. It feels so nice. I think I'm right around the weight now that I was when I met my hubby 5 years ago. I told him the other morning, everything from here on out is just icing on the cake for him. LOL He's supportive. He doesn't always make the right choices where I am concerned and food is involved. Deep down I know he hates the diet and wants his old fun loving, bad eating wife back. He won't get her, but eventually it will be easier, for both of us, and we're getting closer all the time.

Last edited by Kelsey; 09-10-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 185/172/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Good morning all !

I got a kidney, liver, and intestine cleanse called Novi-Cure and sorry to feed the 'coaches don't know anything' but I didn't get any info on it. It looks like there are 4 tablets to take a day and 2 tablespoons of liquid. It is a two week cleanse.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried it while on plan and what were the results.

I used it the first time I did IP (a couple of years ago). I did a half doses for two weeks at the begining of the program and half doses for two weeks at the begining of phase 2. It work well (I think). I'm not sure it did much overall though.... I'm not much help am I
Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
I have to tell you - I am in the 6s. It feels so nice. I think I'm right around the weight now that I was when I met my hubby 5 years ago. I told him the other morning, everything from here on out is just icing on the cake for him. LOL He's supportive. He doesn't always make the right choices where I am concerned and food is involved. Deep down I know he hates the diet and wants his old fun loving, bad eating wife back. He won't get her, but eventually it will be easier, for both of us, and we're getting closer all the time.

Kelsey
Congrats!! into the 6's, way to go. I can hardly wait til I am there, darn scales been stuck the last couple of days, feel like jumping on it, but I know that would only break it.... Today is a new dayand I will keep on with protocol, I know it works!! Have a great Friday.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM   #14  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post

Kelsey
Congrats!! into the 6's, way to go. I can hardly wait til I am there, darn scales been stuck the last couple of days, feel like jumping on it, but I know that would only break it.... Today is a new dayand I will keep on with protocol, I know it works!! Have a great Friday.
If the weight keeps coming off like this I'm going to wish I had joined the Halloween challenge!!!! WHO KNEW??? I think the few changes that I've made in the past couple of weeks are really starting to help.

Yes, you know how to make this plan You stick to it, and it in return helps yours clothes not stick to you! Hang in there, we've all had those crappy WI days (as you know, I have plenty)!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniestf View Post
I used it the first time I did IP (a couple of years ago). I did a half doses for two weeks at the begining of the program and half doses for two weeks at the begining of phase 2. It work well (I think). I'm not sure it did much overall though.... I'm not much help am I
This is the kind of info I am looking for.....was it 'harsh' as in you had to stay close to a bathroom all the time with cramping etc. And why half a dose?

Thanks for your input.

I posted on my facebook that I was looking for a few people to try it and I've had a great response. So I'll know within the next 2-3 weeks how it goes......no pun intended

Cheers
Em Jay
Closed Thread