Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #436  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
Hi, Kelsey, I have never used the ready-made drinks from Lindora, so I'm not sure, but here is the link to see what you think: http://shop.lindora.com/Vanilla-Read...VVviewprod.htm They are 4 for $10. There is no ingredient list to click on for this particular item. You'd probably have to call them to see what they are. Chaplain's Wifey orders them from New Lifestyle.
Thanks, Bev!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #437  

S/C/G: 202/192/150

Wink End of my 1st week.

First off thank you all for your support this web site rocks! I had my first WI today and lost 6.8 lbs. I was very happy with that. I owe some of that to all the people here for making me realize I am not going through this alone and the support I get along the way! Now a question of course. Since I lost the weight I obviously want to adjust my scale at the bottom, do I have to create a whole new one, or is there a way to adjust it? Thanks for everything and keep on being a loser. :")
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #438  

I'm not able to go to my weigh-in for the next 2 weeks, so I did a weigh-in on my WII today (historically, it has measured the same as at the official weigh-in). And, HEY, who is that with a BMI that starts with a 25??? That would be.... ME! So close to the healthy BMI range (this is a goal of mine)! Yeah for me.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #439  

I agree with everyone that Ideal Protein is overpriced.... does anyone know why? I'd like to hear some reasoning (besides IP being greedy)....
Old 05-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #440  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

I have been waiting for the RTD shakes, too. I just placed an order with New Lifestyle.(Thanks CW for mentioning that they were in stock.) Shipping is free if the order is over $200 and the coupon makes it $35 cheaper, yet. I ordered 4 cases of the vanilla. Going on a trip and will probably live on them. I also use the EAS Advantage drinks, too. Get them at Walmart for $5for 4. Get them slushy in the fridge and they taste like homemade ice cream. I just love reading about how you guys hate the soup. I love the chicken soup and eat it for lunch almost everyday. The Leek is OK and I eat it once in a while. Never tried the mushroom, but I don't care much for mushrooms. Our tastes are all so different.
CW....been thinking about you. You look awesome. By the way, we haven't heard about how hubby liked the pics!!!!
Jordana, your grandpa is so sweet. That story brought tears to my eyes, too. I haven't had a grandpa for about 40 years, but I remember them both as crotchety ole guys. I was the oldest granddaughter on both sides, so I held a special place and totally enjoyed both of them. They seemed to mellow when a granddaughter was around.
Have a willpower weekend and hope the weigh ins next week are huge!!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #441  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERYL5 View Post
First off thank you all for your support this web site rocks! I had my first WI today and lost 6.8 lbs. I was very happy with that. I owe some of that to all the people here for making me realize I am not going through this alone and the support I get along the way! Now a question of course. Since I lost the weight I obviously want to adjust my scale at the bottom, do I have to create a whole new one, or is there a way to adjust it? Thanks for everything and keep on being a loser. :")
haha, i always make a new one. if there's a way to just change it i havent for the life of me figured it out yet!

yay pookee!!! 25 is a great number isn't it? i'll hopefully be there in a month or less! currently hovering around 26.5, grrrrrrr...hope to be there with you soon

pita
how are you doing after the lecture? i read that earlier and you SHOULD BE PROUD of any loss, if your coach is giving you too much negative input, maybe start looking for a new one? we all screw up and make mistakes, it's human nature, you're so close to your goal so just keep on truckin'. you'll be there in no time. btw, LOVE the sweet note from bf, maybe he should give my hubby some pointers

Last edited by mamaerinb; 05-21-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #442  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Congratulations on your 1st WI with a great lose!!! IP is a great program and so far (except for yesterday) I have been doing the best than any other plan I have tried and believe me I have tried almost all of them. So take one day at a time, and 10 lbs at a time!!! Keep up the great job
Old 05-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #443  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
haha, i always make a new one. if there's a way to just change it i havent for the life of me figured it out yet!

yay pookee!!! 25 is a great number isn't it? i'll hopefully be there in a month or less! currently hovering around 26.5, grrrrrrr...hope to be there with you soon

pita
how are you doing after the lecture? i read that earlier and you SHOULD BE PROUD of any loss, if your coach is giving you too much negative input, maybe start looking for a new one? we all screw up and make mistakes, it's human nature, you're so close to your goal so just keep on truckin'. you'll be there in no time. btw, LOVE the sweet note from bf, maybe he should give my hubby some pointers
nah, she was actually pretty positive, she thought I am doing well. Mainly was telling me of what she had learnt at their training session. she is a sweet woman and always complements my body to be honest.

trust me, my man is not a one to give pointers, if he does then you will go nuts with your hubby.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #444  
Start Date: 2/8/10

S/C/G: 207.1/155.1/134

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Today is my 16th wedding anniversary . James and I have been togther for 21 years .We dated for 5 years before we got married . Really mssing him today .I am back down the weight I gained while he was home . Now to get done and at my goal weight .
Tonight I was at my 7 year olds All Star baseball game and sat next to one of his teammates parents. Today was their 16th wedding anniversary too!

Anyway, I said it before, and I'll say it again, we appreciate all your Husband does for this Country and the sacrifices you and your family have, and continue to make to protect all of us. The fact that he is a Chaplain, makes him all the more special.

Your weight loss is incredible and the picture of the two of you is beautiful.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:56 PM   #445  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Just finished visiting a friend who is also on IP and she gave me a great tip:

Mix the raspberry jelly with 6 oz of hot water and a pkg of the wildberry yogurt drink (mixed up) and pour into 2 dishes....she said they are YUMMY!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:56 PM   #446  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Quote:
Hi, Cheryl, Click on "User CP" above on the purple bar. Click on "Edit Signature." Arrow down to the url square. Change old weight to current weight. Arrow down and click on "save signature."

Then click on "edit profile." Arrow down to "additional information" and change old weight to current weight. Arrow down and click on "save changes." That changes the info under your avatar.

Then click on the refresh arrows at the top of the page.

Last edited by BevS; 05-21-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #447  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
But I want to make it to 30 lbs by my son's graduation! Perhaps I should join my old mii self and hear her groan!!!
That was one of my goals too! Tomorrow is my daughter's open house and Sunday is graduation (and I have lost 30+ pounds - yay!) You will make it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
I have never heard a place refusing return. YES chicken soup is the worst, followed by mushroom and then leak. I couldn't eat the soup, made me gag to be honest.
I ate the mushroom soup and the chicken soup almost every day for lunch for the first six weeks. I loved them - very filling and tasty. LOL It's funny how we all like and dislike different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
funny story:

I have 2 pints of ice cream in the freezer along with some dibbs. Boy friend is away for the weekend and being bored I just wanted to look at the dibbs is all (I swear) so I open the box up, the box is filled up with ice instead of ice cream and a note in there that just says "love you".

pretty cute I thought.
That is so funny! What a sweetheart
Old 05-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #448  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Just finished visiting a friend who is also on IP and she gave me a great tip:

Mix the raspberry jelly with 6 oz of hot water and a pkg of the wildberry yogurt drink (mixed up) and pour into 2 dishes....she said they are YUMMY!!!!
Be sure not to use the shaker bottle with hot water. It can explode. Mix it in an open container.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #449  

FINALLY! i fit in my favorite shirt from 4 years ago when i met my husband, his eyes popped when i walked out and said "look!! it fits!!" yay to nsvs

thanks BevS! that seems like much less of an ordeal that making a new one every week, i'm technologically challenged to say the least.

pita, glad to hear all went well today, you are doing fantastic and only 13 little lbs away from goal!

Journeysend i love the way you put it, take 10 lbs at a time. seems much more managable in that perspective, i will keep that in mind on slow weeks or when the scales just stalls for days.

Last edited by mamaerinb; 05-21-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #450  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Pancreas is reset, I do believe! :D

When I started IP my coach told me that it takes six weeks for the pancreas to reset, which is needed so that you don't regain the weight when you go off IP. The six weeks, she said, must be totally on plan. I always wondered how I would know if my pancreas was resetting or not. I did not have one single cheat the first six weeks and mostly because I wanted to be sure and reset that thing! Well, right after six weeks I had a cheat. Then, at 9 weeks I took a break and have been off plan for a couple of weeks (getting back 'on' Monday). I cannot believe that I have not gained any weight, except for 3 pounds which I believe is water weight. I am amazed every morning when I get on the scale. I'm not eating hardly any sugar (as in desserts), but I do have white flour, fruit, carbs, etc. Sometimes that will be the whole day, other times I will have IP packs for breakfast and lunch and then eat a 'regular' meal for dinner.

Sorry, such a long story just to say that I think my pancreas is reset! I am soooo excited!! Today I bought 2 tops in medium (unreal!) and capri's in a very comfortable 10. I started in an XL top and tight 14's (some loose 16's). I am actually excited to get back on plan on Monday, but I am going to try doing it with Jay Robb protein powder.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Our daughter is graduating so I will be with a lot of family this weekend. Oh..speaking of family: today I found out that my mom-in-law has been telling people that I have lost 50 pounds! (because she said that's what it looks like )
Closed Thread