Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #511  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachycc View Post
Trident is also sweetened with xylitol. It keeps me sane
so is nicotine gum that keeps me sane too.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:22 AM   #512  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Ok.. I give. I have been trying to read and catch up all week.. It "AIN'T" happenin'!

So, congratualtions to all the NSVs and the weight loss shown at weigh ins!

Welcome to all the newbies! You'll have fun here.

Vicjul: sorry to hear about your dog. I hope everything worked out well.

CW: I am glad the weight is back off and that you had a great time during the visit. How great that you are nearly in an 8!! That is awesome! Best strong and rely on your faith while your husband is gone. The time will fly by!

Elizabeth! I hope the wedding prep is going well.

Sassy: YOU LOOK AMAZING! I love your photos!

Erin: Yeah! You broke the plateau and I love the updated pics.

Thanks EVERYONE for all the compliments on the pictures. I still have along way to go but, I was so surprised when I saw the way I look then and now side by side, I had to post.

Someone.. Neese??, wanted to know what I had been doing to get to here. It is simple, I follow IP VERY STRICTLY. NO occasional vegetables. NO restricted items. I am only allowed 2 or 3 vanilla ready made drinks a week (coach hasn't wanted to see me more). Lots of chicken and fish. I eat all the veggies and salad I am allowed. Drink a gallon of water a day. Make NO substitutions. I don't exercise. Unless you count an occasional dog walk. I have 3 or 4 blueberry drinks a week and 3 or 4 raspberry Jello a week too. For ME that worked. Check out Novak, Babs, CW, Jordanna, and many others. They have all had amazing success too. Somewhere in all of our experiences is something you will find that works for you but the most likely answer is... FOLLOW IP TO A "T", don't cheat, don't substitute. WEIGH, MEASURE, PREPARE, PLAN AHEAD FOR THE "MOMENT" you are hungry or somewhere you can't get IP food. That should cover it.

Sorry if I missed anyone. It has been a crazy week. I will try to stay caught up next week.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #513  
Nichole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Went shopping with my girls today . We had so much fun . I am into a size 10 almost a size 8 . I can hardly beleive it . My 15 year old wears a size 6 . We might be able to share clothes soon .LOL . Probably not but I am so excited ! 3 months ago I was wearing a size 20 some 22's . This is amazing to me . Never again will I be that size . Feels so good to be healthy ! Also my husband called this morning and is safe and sound back in Iraq . Thank you Lrd for safe travel and for your continued safety on my husbnad and his troops !
From 20/22 to 8/10 in 3 months is astounding!! Congratulations!
Old 05-23-2010, 05:14 AM   #514  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thread closed as over 500. Please consider a daily thread and avoid consecutive posts by the same poster.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ose-500-a.html
Closed Thread