3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ip Chat Week May 10 - 16 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/201486-ip-chat-week-may-10-16-a.html)

ibdadozer 05-11-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenJumbie (Post 3286903)
WWwoooo hoooo hello QueenJumbie, I feel like I KNOW you? Hmmmm is that possible? :smoking::s:

Does your office smell like burnt food?! :^:[/QUOTE]

Why yes indeed it does! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzMoody (Post 3286879)
ibdadozer - I like it!

Thanks! I'm so excited, I like yours too except that your numbers are way smaller and they kind of make me want to slap you a little. (But only a little and not hard, ok well not REAL hard)

:devil::fr:

mamaerinb 05-11-2010 04:34 PM

carla
just tried the WF mayo in tuna salad, YUCK!!!! can you give me your sugar-free homemade mayo recipe?
i love tuna salad with boiled egg whites on salad and could eat it everyday but that mayo...ew! can't choke it down!::barf:

deinekatze 05-11-2010 04:48 PM

@Showgirl SO HAPPY FOR YOU, Hope I can join you on the 160s soon

FOUND MY HAIR?MAKE UP PERSON!!!... Thank God this girl loves me and is willing to re-schedule some of her clients for that day.

Let me share my afternoon with you... am I the only one with the fuzzy brain? Maybe I am on over drive and the circuits are heating up due to so much stuff for the wedding and no one helping me but...Today I went to Target, got my call from the hair person there and almost felt Re****ed as I could not hold a conversation with her and realized I HAD LOST MY CAR KEYS in the store... Yeah, lovely! I spent over 30 minutes looking all over, trying to even remember what I had looked at and run by there again to see if I had dropped them? Felt like a little kid lost in a mall! UGH! I found the keys FINALLY but I think I'm TOAST!

So, any chance this stress is slowing down my loss too? hahaha

Glad to be home is all I can say, but I can't see straight

jordanna 05-11-2010 05:00 PM

Oh my gosh - it finally arrived back to me, I've been so lost without it!! I'm now officially back in the game!

Deine - I can't believe it's only a week until your wedding you must be so excited!!

Showgirl - congrats on getting in to the 160's that's fantastic!! You must be so happy. I can't even begin to imagine being there...so far to go!!

CW - hooray for you having such a great time with your husband!!

Hi to everyone who is new, hooray for everyone with NSV's and doing well on the scales too!! I will try to do better at keeping up now!

deinekatze 05-11-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanna (Post 3286977)
Oh my gosh - it finally arrived back to me, I've been so lost without it!! I'm now officially back in the game!

Deine - I can't believe it's only a week until your wedding you must be so excited!!

Showgirl - congrats on getting in to the 160's that's fantastic!! You must be so happy. I can't even begin to imagine being there...so far to go!!

CW - hooray for you having such a great time with your husband!!

Hi to everyone who is new, hooray for everyone with NSV's and doing well on the scales too!! I will try to do better at keeping up now!

A week!

Don't scare me!!!!

hahaha 3 weeks but still SCARY!

Glad to have you back and on your computer, we've missed you!

jordanna 05-11-2010 05:09 PM

ahaha - I thought I saw someone comment that it was a week - sorry!!

3 weeks huh!! How exciting!

penguin0199 05-11-2010 05:35 PM

Incase anyone is interested Lindora is having a FREE Webinar tomorrow on understanding lables. Just go to their website and under the Medical Q&A tab click on free webinar. It will guide you from there.

pitakitten 05-11-2010 05:50 PM

blabby dee blah! I just want to go through the drive through!!!!!!

ibdadozer 05-11-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3287055)

OMG me tooo! Though shall not CHEAT for thyne HEINY will blow up like a BALLOON!

deinekatze 05-11-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

NO DON'T DO IT!!!!

Watch the video I posted!

deinekatze 05-11-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibdadozer (Post 3287064)
OMG me tooo! Though shall not CHEAT for thyne HEINY will blow up like a BALLOON!

you may want to think again after you see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

pitakitten 05-11-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deinekatze (Post 3287066)
NO DON'T DO IT!!!!

Watch the video I posted!

I wont :( but need something to kickstart my brain & body. Will have some coffee, its better than fat.

interesting that this happens to me every day right around 3 pm!

chimpchamp 05-11-2010 06:16 PM

pitakitten you sound like someone from the "5 HOUR ENERGY" commercial. You do NOT want to go through the drive-thru. Think about it; the employees have not washed their hands, the food quality is beyond bad, they drop your order on the floor and serve it to you anyway, you'll kick yourself afterwards when you realize it really didn't taste as good as you thought it might. Your cravings are changing, remember? So is your body...for the better. Buy some Celestial Seasonings peach or raspberry tea, add a pack of splend or some stevia and enjoy! Have a pickle. Just don't let some silly drive thru get the best of you!

ibdadozer you are a hoot!

mamaerinb 05-11-2010 06:24 PM

DK just watched the 4 year old burger video. i normally stop and get my daughter a hamburger, apple slices and milk happy meal every saturday after dance class as a treat( i thought i was picking the healthier choices too!) we're gonna do frozen yogurt from now on, that is absolutely disgusting!

pita
do the coffee, it does help mid-afternoon;)

ibdadozer
you crack me up!!:lol:

chimpchamp 05-11-2010 06:34 PM

mamaerinb ah, er, um, I hate to tell you this, but most of those soft serve yogurt and ice cream machines aren't routinley cleaned as they should be and well, ah, um, er, bacteria starts to grow and well, it ends up being served along with the soft serve yogurt or ice cream....just tellin' ya what I've heard from food inspectors.