Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #121  

4.5 pounds and 4.5 inches! I'd say that is pretty good eh?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #122  

I am back from a vacation for a week where I tried to make better choices, but did plan to eat some foods I haven't had for awhile. I had very little beer, fruit, or potatoes, but did have some vodka and breads and a little bit of dessert.

I gained about 5#, but is was all off in 4 days of being back on the plan. I do feel better when I eat on this plan. I didn't have the headaches or feeling lousy three days either. It was a smooth transition back to the program.

I also saw my doctor (internist) Tuesday and she said she likes this plan and feels it is healthy. She has several patients following IP and they have done really well.

Congrats to everyone who continues to do so well and to all the newbies.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

CW!!! Thanks for popping in to let us know!!! I have been thinking of you!!! You should be so proud....now..go bask in his adoration!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Ok everyone Our reunion was great ! My husband could not beleive how much weight I lost . HE kept saying your so skinny ! you look beautiful and so sexy.LOL . I jumped into his arms when I saw him . We are enjoying our two weeks togther before he leaves . He got to surprise all three kids . I got it all on video . It was an awesome day ! I keep catching my husband stairing at me and smiling . He keeps telling me how proud he is of me . I love him so much and Im so proud of him ! god has blessed me with such a wonderful husband .
That is amazing, I am so happy for you. Your story brought tears to my eyes. How wonderful for you and your family. Enjoy every minute !!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #125  

Height: 5'10"

CW: I'm grinning from ear to ear for your family! I hope you make many wonderful memories in the next two weeks!!

Frannie: Congrats! Great job!!

Hloehr73: Welcome! I'm also in SD, have been on IP for 10 weeks (one of those weeks I was on vacation and slipped a bit...). I'm loving the lifestyle.

Medicyn: I have had maybe 2 diet sodas since starting IP. I don't think it will make you gain, but may slow down the loss a bit. I quit drinking Diet Coke and now have a Diet Rite (sweetened with Splenda) on those days I just have to have something other than water or tea. I don't feel the Diet Rite is slowing my progress - but I don't drink it by the truck load either, maybe 3 a week.

Yinyang: I gained 8 pounds on my week's vacation, but lost all of it and more within 5 days of being home. However, I did have the bad headache again - great motivation to not cheat like that ever again! Congrats on losing the weight you gained.

All the talk about TOM around here must have triggered my body - I find the length of time between TOM's has shortened to a ridiculous 21 days. TMI I know, but it's annoying!

Last edited by Hockey Mom23; 05-05-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 209.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

Can I ask what to you all is a stupid question. What is IP?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Ok everyone Our reunion was great ! My husband could not beleive how much weight I lost . HE kept saying your so skinny ! you look beautiful and so sexy.LOL . I jumped into his arms when I saw him . We are enjoying our two weeks togther before he leaves . He got to surprise all three kids . I got it all on video . It was an awesome day ! I keep catching my husband stairing at me and smiling . He keeps telling me how proud he is of me . I love him so much and Im so proud of him ! god has blessed me with such a wonderful husband .
CW...how fantastic, have fun with hubby and enjoy those sneak peaks he keeps sending your way!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frannie57 View Post

4.5 pounds and 4.5 inches! I'd say that is pretty good eh?
Way to go, isn't IP amazing!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #128  

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma26 View Post
Can I ask what to you all is a stupid question. What is IP?
Ideal Protein = the last diet you'll ever go on.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 245.6/229.5/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
I am back from a vacation for a week where I tried to make better choices, but did plan to eat some foods I haven't had for awhile. I had very little beer, fruit, or potatoes, but did have some vodka and breads and a little bit of dessert.

I gained about 5#, but is was all off in 4 days of being back on the plan. I do feel better when I eat on this plan. I didn't have the headaches or feeling lousy three days either. It was a smooth transition back to the program.

I also saw my doctor (internist) Tuesday and she said she likes this plan and feels it is healthy. She has several patients following IP and they have done really well.

Congrats to everyone who continues to do so well and to all the newbies.
I'm really glad to hear this about your vacation because my best friend set up a trip to Chicago for my birthday before I had started this diet and she just suprised me with it. So I was planning on cheating a little bit but not crazy. Congrats on getting it all off again
Old 05-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #130  
Started IP 4/22/10

S/C/G: 242/219.5/140

Height: 5'2"

WI in less than an hour! I'm nervous cause I cheated on Sunday and had some pizza.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Ibdadozer! Good luck with your WI. Don't look back, just keep going on this path you have chosen, you will do great!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

again its a bit past 3 and I am fully pooped out and oh so so cold.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

It's amazing to read how IP has helped so many of us with more than just our weight issues. I was getting headaches several times a week before starting IP and I have not had a single headache since I started this. I was also taking Tums almost nightly for heartburn, but no more, and my hubby said I don't snore as much as I used to (totally embarrassed to admit that one). It's so eye opening to realize what kind of crap is in the food I was eating! So in addition to the weight/inches lost, and increased energy there have been a handful of other really great benefits also. I love this diet!!

Last edited by yelliemom; 05-05-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
MOTIVAT8EDMAMA: If your Mom decides to join you on IP you will have such fun, my daughter & I started the same day and we check in everyday to see how we have done. I have gone to her place to clean out closet and dressers and she has come here to do the same things. She is about 30lbs lighter (for now, hee hee) than me, so anything she shrinks out of she hands over to me!!!
We have had a great time, so encourage your Mom to do this with you.

Are there any other Mom/Daughter duos out there???

Have a great Wed. everyone
my mom and I are doing it together! Its been great to have a partner. She is in South Dakota and I'm in Nebraska but we were together the whole first week. Not only did we have one another's support, we both had to field a lot of questions and general skepticism from the rest of our family. Oh well...
Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 145/120/115

Height: 5'4

How did people order from Ideal to Go? I typed in my info, but they haven't contacted me yet? I feel like I spend the bulk of my time figuring out how many packets/drinks I have left, where I'm going to get them from, ect. Geez, like a part time job!

Also, major leg cramping again last nite. I'm taking my vitamins, drinking water, using the sea salt. I wonder what the problem is?

And has anyone else had major dry skin, esp on the belly and the hands?
Closed Thread