IP Chat Week of May 3 - May 9

You're on Page 10 of 24
Go to
  • Quote: And has anyone else had major dry skin, esp on the belly and the hands?

My skin's been okay. My hair? Dry and frizzy. Nice.

CW: So glad you checked in. You sound so happy - we're all thrilled for you!
  • Quote: How did people order from Ideal to Go? I typed in my info, but they haven't contacted me yet? I feel like I spend the bulk of my time figuring out how many packets/drinks I have left, where I'm going to get them from, ect. Geez, like a part time job!

Also, major leg cramping again last nite. I'm taking my vitamins, drinking water, using the sea salt. I wonder what the problem is?

And has anyone else had major dry skin, esp on the belly and the hands?
    Are you taking a second potassium supplement. You should if you are having leg cramps. Are you measuring your salt? You may not be eating enough salt too.
  • So Happy For You!!!
    Quote: Ok everyone Our reunion was great ! My husband could not beleive how much weight I lost . HE kept saying your so skinny ! you look beautiful and so sexy.LOL . I jumped into his arms when I saw him . We are enjoying our two weeks togther before he leaves . He got to surprise all three kids . I got it all on video . It was an awesome day ! I keep catching my husband stairing at me and smiling . He keeps telling me how proud he is of me . I love him so much and Im so proud of him ! god has blessed me with such a wonderful husband .
    I am so glad your hubby made it home safely. You have done so amazing with your weight loss. You should be extremely proud of yourself. It is so nice your hubby is finally getting to enjoy your hard work.

• CW - Yay!!!!! Thanks for taking time to let your curious buddies know how everything is going. I'm so happy for you, your hubby, and your kids. Enjoy!
  • Week #2 WI today, down 3.5 lbs and 6 more inches, holy cow my legs have each lost 4 inches in the last two weeks, now why can't my hips!? I know that 10.25 lbs is great for only being on IP for 2 weeks, but I was a little disappointed not to see the drastic drop like last week. I'll be OK though, sticking with bootcamp and not doing restricteds(though those caramel nut bars look delish) hoping for at least 4 or 5 next week, gotta keep truckin'!

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week!
  • Quote: Week #2 WI today, down 3.5 lbs and 6 more inches, holy cow my legs have each lost 4 inches in the last two weeks, now why can't my hips!? I know that 10.25 lbs is great for only being on IP for 2 weeks, but I was a little disappointed not to see the drastic drop like last week. I'll be OK though, sticking with bootcamp and not doing restricteds(though those caramel nut bars look delish) hoping for at least 4 or 5 next week, gotta keep truckin'!

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week!
    That's awesome results! regardless of the weight, sliding on pants that were snug 2 weeks ago is always rewarding!!!
  • Quote: my mom and I are doing it together! Its been great to have a partner. She is in South Dakota and I'm in Nebraska but we were together the whole first week. Not only did we have one another's support, we both had to field a lot of questions and general skepticism from the rest of our family. Oh well...
    I am one of the lucky Moms, my daughter only lives a couple of miles away, so we see each other several times a week!! Same for us, we helped each other field family's questions etc. We go to weigh in together and it is so much fun!
    don't know what I would do without my wonderful daughter!!!!!
  • Quote: That's awesome results! regardless of the weight, sliding on pants that were snug 2 weeks ago is always rewarding!!!
    this is SO true and i have to keep reminding myself to look towards the end of the road and not every pit stop. i actually put on a pair of size 32 blue cult jeans yesterday that i haven't worn since i was 19, it was an AWESOME feeling.

thanks for helping put my mind back on track medicyn
  • am i the only one on here terrified to tell my hubby my actual weight? arghh!
  • Mamaerinb! Nice work, you should really be pleased. And to be able to put on those jeans...WOOHOO! Just think what next week will bring
  • Week 8 Weigh in. Down 3.4 and now at 20.25 inches. They showed me my before picture and I almost cried. I'll never go back!!!
  • Quote: Ok everyone Our reunion was great ! My husband could not beleive how much weight I lost . HE kept saying your so skinny ! you look beautiful and so sexy.LOL . I jumped into his arms when I saw him . We are enjoying our two weeks togther before he leaves . He got to surprise all three kids . I got it all on video . It was an awesome day ! I keep catching my husband stairing at me and smiling . He keeps telling me how proud he is of me . I love him so much and Im so proud of him ! god has blessed me with such a wonderful husband .
    AWESOME!!! So happy for you all! Enjoy every moment! Can't wait to hear more at a later date!

Quote: again its a bit past 3 and I am fully pooped out and oh so so cold.
    When you eat your lunch, do you have your lunch shake/packet then also? I have read where others save their lunch shake for a coupld of hours and wondered if you may have tried that to see if it makes a difference.

Quote: Week 8 Weigh in. Down 3.4 and now at 20.25 inches. They showed me my before picture and I almost cried. I'll never go back!!!

Congrats! I can't wait till I am close to goal and compare my pics. I am sure that was quite an emotional moment, you should be proud of your beautiful self.
  • Elizabeth...I think this is a question for you.
    Can you explain the difference of eating after working out versus eating before? I have always had a small snack before and dinner afterwards but this week have eaten dinner about 45 minutes before. I think I read somewhere you said this is not a good idea as our blood goes to muscle instead of to our stomaches? Are there any other reasons this is not such a good idea? Thank you!!
  • My lunch is my shake/protein pack. As far as salt, think I just overloaded with it. Dinner was so salty that BF had none, I stuffed myself as was hungry and now can not move. Too much salt, sooooo sleepy. My body has become my experiment, just not in the lab...yet
  • Are you eating your veggies with your lunch? If not, your body may be needing them and could be why you are feeling groggy in the afternoons.