Old 04-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #16  

Height: 5.8

Awesome post! My current goal is that on Sept 18, the day I get married, I want the church doors to open and everyone to gasp. I want all of my relatives who have only ever known me as the chubby cute cousin to be like Holy crap she is hot and look at those curves. I want to be able to look back years from now and love the way I looked on my wedding day.

I want to be healthy enough to get pregnant on my own and not use the damn fertility drugs that most girls with PCOS have to to turn to. I want a healthy pregnancy and I want to be a YUMMY MOMMY
sassykimann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

My goal is to stop wearing longer tops and jackets to hide my hips and butt !!

In June when I get my maid of honors dress (my brother in law is getting married) I want to have it taken in not out !!
Vicjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Elizabeth! How odd that you too have a calf size issue! Makes me realize (and worry a little) that it can even happen to a skinny little thing! I have only dreamed of having thigh-hi boots. Even when I was skinny before (decades ago) I never had small thighs - 20" back then. ( have always done alot of weight lifting/strength training, beginning 27 years ago) The COOL thing is my thighs just measured 21.5" so, MAYBE this time I will get enough fat off to make them small. LOL... I use to dream they could be 19"! They never were but my ARMS sure made it! LMAO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
Awesome post! My current goal is that on Sept 18, the day I get married, I want the church doors to open and everyone to gasp. I want all of my relatives who have only ever known me as the chubby cute cousin to be like Holy crap she is hot and look at those curves. I want to be able to look back years from now and love the way I looked on my wedding day.

I want to be healthy enough to get pregnant on my own and not use the damn fertility drugs that most girls with PCOS have to to turn to. I want a healthy pregnancy and I want to be a YUMMY MOMMY
Here's wishing that you get everything your heart desires for your wedding day! I am sure you will stun everyone there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicjul View Post
My goal is to stop wearing longer tops and jackets to hide my hips and butt !!

In June when I get my maid of honors dress (my brother in law is getting married) I want to have it taken in not out !!
AH, the fat girl optical illusions we play! I am SOOOOO guilty of that one! You must post your NSV the day you finally feel comfortable without the coverage! What kind/style of dress are you wearing in the wedding?
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #19  

Carla I have written the book on fat girl optical illusions LOLOL

The dress is fitted I have attached the link, when I ordered it everyone said it made me looked slimmer although I think I was 213 when I ordered it.

http://www.jasminebridal.com/J_3_1_1..._line_season=S
Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #20  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Elizabeth! How odd that you too have a calf size issue! Makes me realize (and worry a little) that it can even happen to a skinny little thing! I have only dreamed of having thigh-hi boots. Even when I was skinny before (decades ago) I never had small thighs - 20" back then. ( have always done alot of weight lifting/strength training, beginning 27 years ago) The COOL thing is my thighs just measured 21.5" so, MAYBE this time I will get enough fat off to make them small. LOL... I use to dream they could be 19"! They never were but my ARMS sure made it! LMAO...
Guuuuurrrrlllll, when the skinny me was around that was not a problem... this is new! That's why I never thought about it!

and your thighs are smaller than mine my friend...try 25inches!

You look great... I just know (thanks to my modeling background) how to pose and what angles to use LOL... believe me...that's all it is ;-)

Here are my measurements TODAY
Chest 38
waist 32
Hips (I like to call it Butt!) 43 1/2
Thigh 25
and since it was the subject....
Calf 14 1/2
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #21  
getting back on track

Quote:

The dress is fitted I have attached the link, when I ordered it everyone said it made me looked slimmer although I think I was 213 when I ordered it.

so pretty!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
so pretty!
Thanks, I keep having nightmares about it and how big my butt will look in it !!! Especially since my back will be facing everyone while I am standing at the alter !! The bride is a size 6 !!!! The store made me order a size 14 I wanted them to order one size smaller but they said it is easier to take the dress in than out.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #23  
getting back on track

Quote:
Thanks, I keep having nightmares about it and how big my butt will look in it !!! Especially since my back will be facing everyone while I am standing at the alter !! The bride is a size 6 !!!! The store made me order a size 14 I wanted them to order one size smaller but they said it is easier to take the dress in than out.
yup, I got the same answer...plus it makes sense... my wedding dress was ordered in a size 12 I believe? which means a normal size 8... thankfully it is a lace up back so that gives it more flexibility too.

Have not even tried it on yet (dress in to here yet) so anxious to see...would LOVE to lose at least 10 more lbs by then

I'm sure you will look great... Confidence is what people look at ...just so you know ;-) so be PROUD of what you have accomplished thus far, believe me, it is AMAZING to anyone
Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #24  

Quote:

That dress is very pretty but kind of hard to "hide" in! Keep pluggin away, you'll look fantastic!
ksb001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post

You're going to be a beautiful bride! I wish you and your future husband all the best.
ksb001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksb001 View Post
That dress is very pretty but kind of hard to "hide" in! Keep pluggin away, you'll look fantastic!
Well Sat July 03 will be the day I come out of hiding !!! LOLOLOL
Old 04-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #27  
getting back on track

OMG ladies!!!!

Thank you for the BOOT reminder... LOOK!!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
Old 04-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #28  

Quote:
OMG ladies!!!!

wow that is great !!
Old 04-30-2010, 03:52 AM   #29  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:

We should do THAT as a thread! The "fat chick tricks" you will no longer need to use! lmao.... I could start it with standing slightly behind someone in a picture so you "think" you lose a third of your body mass!

I LOVE the dress! Stunning! You will be beautiful in it! Your Bride has good taste! Or did you get to pick it?

Quote:
Guuuuurrrrlllll, when the skinny me was around that was not a problem... this is new! That's why I never thought about it!

and your thighs are smaller than mine my friend...try 25inches!

You look great... I just know (thanks to my modeling background) how to pose and what angles to use LOL... believe me...that's all it is ;-)

Here are my measurements TODAY
Chest 38
waist 32
Hips (I like to call it Butt!) 43 1/2
Thigh 25
and since it was the subject....
Calf 14 1/2

OMG ladies!!!!

Awww! Thanks! I feel huge!

I am only 5'5" and have been told I have a large bone structure. I also seem to have a lot of muscle (not as much as I used to but I haven't really done any weight training in a year) which may help.

My starting measurements in inches were:

size: 20
Chest: 48
Natural Waist: 41.5
Lower ab at top of hip bone: 43.5
Hips: 52
Neck: 14.75
Bicep: 19
Thigh: 30.75
Calf: 19

My Current Measurements in inches are:

size: 10/12

Chest: 38
Natural Waist: 27
Lower ab at top of hip bone: 32
Hips: 40
Neck: 12
Bicep: 12.25
Thigh: 21.5
Calf: 15.75 to 16 ... kind of in between

I would like my final measurements to be:
Chest: 36 to 37 , Waist: 25, Hips: 36 to 37, Bicep: 9, Thigh: 19??? or smaller, Calves: smallish normal... like a 12??? PLEASE!

I have always had a large lower body. Strong and muscular. Was called "bubble butt" from 2nd grade all thru high school. I want to be a size 6 maybe 19 - 21 percent body fat. Smallest I've been as an adult was a size 4. My waist was a 19-1/2", not that I hope to get that back, it was nearly 20 years ago after all! In your career/background? Do my goals seem "realistic"? How much can one reduce in body fat by training effectively? What about if I were on a maintenance diet focused on protein/ moderate fat, and low carb?
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #30  

Thanks Carla I picked the dress and the color the bride did not care as my husband and I are the only ones in the wedding party.

wow impressive inch loss !!

Last edited by Vicjul; 04-30-2010 at 08:03 AM.