Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #76  

Thanks Carla!! You're doing great either way, and I'm glad you didn't fall off the wagon during that horrible time!

I hope to be still averaging 3 lbs a week when I'm at week 22 also!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #77  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyourbestinidaho View Post
Yes---I am there with you--nice crusty bread with a spot of butter---only thing better would be if it was warm out of the oven. Bread and potatoes have been two of the three things I missed the most. Number 1 was pizza with ranch dressing and chicken and cashews!!! Okay back to the real world---you know early out on this diet like about three weeks I had this dream or more like nightmare---that I had gotten into a package of crackers and ate the whole package--it seemed so real it took me awhile to decide it was a dream and I had not done it!!!
LMAO!! I have so been there!

I regularly dream about eating food I shouldn't, being fed food I wasn't supposed to have, being forced food. I hasn't gone away for me yet! Usually when that happens I have a really good weight loss week. One week I had those dreams every day! I lost 8.25 pounds and 6.5 inches! Keep dreaming!! It may be good for you.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Thanks Carla!! You're doing great either way, and I'm glad you didn't fall off the wagon during that horrible time!

I hope to be still averaging 3 lbs a week when I'm at week 22 also!
You will be! The program works. You have great focus and you've shown you are a real "loser". Apparently I am one of a small percentage of women who get that weird symptom thing BUT, I am still losing too.

Just remember if you, anyone on this forum, or anyone you coach feels like that they WILL come out of it and feel great! The added support helps a lot during that time. Encourage the one minute at a time approach. Sometimes, that literally is all you can handle in that state to avoid a cheat. Also, if you are coaching, maybe speak with whoever is doing the medical care for your people; they might be able to pinpoint any hormone issues or malnutrition/nutritional deficiencies.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
mine is June 5th
That is coming up quick! Are you pretty well done with you plans?
Old 04-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
hahaha here is the link

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...15&style=J1309

I hope I lose TONS by then... My sister has been competing with me in a way ...long story, now she is bragging about getting a size 4 wedding dress and weighing only 125lbs...(hate my hormones ugh!) Had to tell her about my dress back in February so she would not get the same one and yet she got a very similar one too ...anyway, glad mine is first...

She cheated on her hubby left him in October, her divorce won't be final until June 4th and her wedding is June 19th! Yeah kind of not cool but it's her life... just wish she would have waited at least a month.
... Know this. Self-assuredness and confidence make anyone look stunning. A size 4 is not the only measure of beauty!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 248/155/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I hope you make it to the 170's today!!

My trick for a starbucks coffee... I get a venti (iced or hot), have them not fill it completely up, they can add the SUGAR FREE flavored syrup (torani) of your choice ( I use the cinnamon, vanilla, or caramel). Then I dump in one of my IP premade vanilla drinks and stir well. IT TASTES SO CLOSE it is scary! It counts as a meal or snack so, I use it as a breakfast treat or, after/with a salad as a lunch. I have also done this as a late night snack when we went to the movies. Our theater doesn't throw a fit if we take in a drink. First we stopped at starbucks, I made my coffee, then we headed into the theater.

Carla
Thanks I cant wait to try the coffee. Maybe this will keep me from cheating . You have done awesome on your weight loss ! Great job . We both started at the same weight .Can't wit to be in the 170's !
Old 04-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 248/155/150

Height: 5'5"

Just had the strawbeery pudding as a shake for the first time . It was great ! I can't beleive it only has one carb !
Old 04-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Strawberry pudding as a shake is a definite one a day for me, can't live without it...soo tasty!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #84  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I weighed in today - only down a pound. At first I was disappointed but then shook it off, clearly my body just isn't ready to let go of the stupid 220's. I'll get there next week!

I'm starting a cleanse this week - I've never done one before so I'm kind of nervous about it.

And - my coach asked me to become a coach! So I'm going to give it some thought!
Jordanna you would make a fabulous coach and I am sure I am not the only one on this site to think so. Anyone??
Old 04-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #85  

You all encouraged me to print out the nutrition info on all the IP products (I'd just been sticking with unrestricted items so didn't feel that I needed to keep track) and check to see how I'm doing. I'm shocked to see my favorite, Chocolate Drink, was pretty high in carbs! I like the chocolate puddings just fine as a shake so I guess I'll switch to those instead.

Next week I'm going to be really strict with carbs and keep track - both IP items and veggies - to see if it makes any difference in weight loss. I'll report back with my findings.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #86  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0617 View Post
Jordanna you would make a fabulous coach and I am sure I am not the only one on this site to think so. Anyone??
Yes, I agree. I've learned so much from reading Jordanna's posts and blog. Great idea.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #87  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Deinekatze - I just googled your wedding dress . . . it is absolutely breath taking. So stunning and you will look amazing in it. Please be sure to post some pictures of your wedding so we can see how fabulous you looked.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #88  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

I guys! Can't believe how long it took me to get through ONE DAY of posts! WOW... what a week we're all in for. It's gonna be IDEAL. So many positive things happening. I'm very excited for you all. Great job. Hang in there!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #89  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
I guys! Can't believe how long it took me to get through ONE DAY of posts! WOW... what a week we're all in for. It's gonna be IDEAL. So many positive things happening. I'm very excited for you all. Great job. Hang in there!!!
LOOK AT YOU! You look STUNNING, love the new pic!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #90  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0617 View Post
Deinekatze - I just googled your wedding dress . . . it is absolutely breath taking. So stunning and you will look amazing in it. Please be sure to post some pictures of your wedding so we can see how fabulous you looked.
Thank you!

I will be sure to do so... thanks for all the positive feedback. I figured we all love to see wedding dresses so why not share, right? Now I just need to start all over tomorrow after a truly off IP weekend with my Fiance's birthday celebrations... oh boy!
Closed Thread