Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #46  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymama View Post
ok, well I'm going to be honest with y'all cause at this point I need all the support I can get. My husband left this week. We have only been married 6 mo and I guess he decided he couldn't handle the commitment of being married. I am distraught to say the least, I am totally in love with this man and my two boys have hit bottom with this news. They feel like their dad (they call him dad, he has been more of a dad than their bio dad) walked out on them and they are devastated. I am super stressed and my nerves are shot and on top of all of it am trying to stay on a diet! I am telling you all this to say, I need your prayers. For me and my two boys. And for my husband, that he comes to his senses and comes home. He leased an apt. and moved on Fri. This was out of the blue to say the least! Please pray for me
are you kidding me? Oh my God... I will keep a good thought for you all!

Good grief... how long were you dating before getting married? How old is he? what did he think he was getting in to? Sorry, sore spot with me as you can tell.

Chin up girl. You are doing all this for YOU... if he is there to enjoy the new beautiful you great and if not HIS LOSS. Your kids need you strong.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #47  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Fluffymama-- You are in my prayers. These men are hard to live with and hard to live without, aren't they???
I hope you find peace and happiness and although at the moment you can't imagine it, remember that when one door closes another one always opens...I am so very sorry that he couldn't have thought of you and the kids!
Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 176/145/130

oh Fluffymama - that just sucks! I can't begin to imaging the pain you are going through and your boys. Just let them know (and you too) that he left because of HIS issues - not the boys and not you... he's responsible for his own stuff - not you! don't let this take away your power - you cn keep control by keeping on track with IP... let the consistency of it keep you going... my thoughts are with you now. just make it through the day - one at a time.

-Teresa
Old 04-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #49  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

BevS Forgot to do a Lindora order by yesterday.
Surprisingly, they still have the 25% off and free shipping with $100 order today. Wish I could return 3 things I bought that have aspertame but you can't return food!
This time I got vanilla box drinks and the chocolate ones
in a can just to try them. Thanks again for telling us about
their sales!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 248/155/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
ok, well I'm going to be honest with y'all cause at this point I need all the support I can get. My husband left this week. We have only been married 6 mo and I guess he decided he couldn't handle the commitment of being married. I am distraught to say the least, I am totally in love with this man and my two boys have hit bottom with this news. They feel like their dad (they call him dad, he has been more of a dad than their bio dad) walked out on them and they are devastated. I am super stressed and my nerves are shot and on top of all of it am trying to stay on a diet! I am telling you all this to say, I need your prayers. For me and my two boys. And for my husband, that he comes to his senses and comes home. He leased an apt. and moved on Fri. This was out of the blue to say the least! Please pray for me
I am so sorry . I know you must be really hurting . I pray that God will be your comfort and your strength . I pray that God will open your husbands eyes and that things can be better for your family . With God all things are possible . He will carry you when you feel like you cant go on . Praying for you right now .
Old 04-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 276/255/150 started ip 031510

Height: 5'5

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by Mystical Mamma

Re: when did people begin to notice the weight loss? When I hit the 25 lb mark, people really began to notice and make comments. My husband has been my biggest cheerleader and constantly tells me how my body is transforming and changing for the better! Even though in the process, I have lost certain body parts that he really seemed to enjoy! lol!
i cant wait till i get those little comments but yet im sure ill be in the same boat as u, as in i doubt ill b ready and comfortable enough to truly" belive" them! thats aweseome that u have such a supporting husband to help u along the way even tho uve lost some of those "parts" haha im sure hes just loving it! you are truly an insperation to me and look forward to reading the rest of ur posts!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 145/120/115

Height: 5'4

Quote:

Thoughts and prayers are with you!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
That's just awful! I'm so sorry!! I have said a prayer for you. Hopefully, he comes to his senses.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
BevS Forgot to do a Lindora order by yesterday.
Surprisingly, they still have the 25% off and free shipping with $100 order today. Wish I could return 3 things I bought that have aspertame but you can't return food!
This time I got vanilla box drinks and the chocolate ones
in a can just to try them. Thanks again for telling us about
their sales!
Sorry you're stuck with aspartame. Be sure to check the ingredients before ordering anything new from them. It took me awhile before I found out how. Click on the product. Halfway down the page click on "INGREDIENTS." A small window in the top left of your screen lists all the ingredients. Thanks for letting me know they're not so strict on their sale days.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #55  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
Sorry you're stuck with aspartame. Be sure to check the ingredients before ordering anything new from them. It took me awhile before I found out how. Click on the product. Halfway down the page click on "INGREDIENTS." A small window in the top left of your screen lists all the ingredients. Thanks for letting me know they're not so strict on their sale days.
That's exactly what I did this time. I won't order anything new from them again without checking ingredients. Just didn't know to do it with my first order. Also, it's good to order way in advance because their shipping is slow. I had their tomato soup for lunch. Wasn't feeling well and just felt like soup. Much to my shock, it had aspertame. Will see what the scale says tomorrow. Liked the soup better than any of the IPs. I don't like any IP soup.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #56  

Quote:
That's exactly what I did this time. I won't order anything new from them again without checking ingredients. Just didn't know to do it with my first order. Also, it's good to order way in advance because their shipping is slow. I had their tomato soup for lunch. Wasn't feeling well and just felt like soup. Much to my shock, it had aspertame. Will see what the scale says tomorrow. Liked the soup better than any of the IPs. I don't like any IP soup.
I agree with you on the IP soups. The first time I ordered from Lindora and the third time I received the items within a week. The second time it took 2 weeks. I was really getting impatient.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #57  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
I agree with you on the IP soups. The first time I ordered from Lindora and the third time I received the items within a week. The second time it took 2 weeks. I was really getting impatient.
Just got an email from Lindora. For anyone who cares, the Lindora sale continues through Wednesday. It is 1/2 the price of IP and some of the items are identical.

I have ordered twice and both times the orders came in at least 2 weeks, maybe more. We'll see what happens with today's order.

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 04-12-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 240/215/160

Height: 5-9"

fluffymama - chin up. You are doing well just by coming back here and posting. Good luck. I hope all works out for you.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 191.4/160.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Fluffymama, you and your boys are in my prayers tonight. You be strong and take care of yourself and those precious boys. It is definitely his loss. Take time to be sad and let yourself feel whatever you need to, then in time you can move on and be an even more amazing person for having gone through it. I know, easy to say when you're not in the middle of it, but don't sell yourself short. We're all here for you on 3FC.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #60  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I guess some people are more sensitive to Aspertame than others. I drink 1 diet pepsi everyday and it has not affected my weight loss at all. I weighed on my scale this morning and was 181. That is 24 lbs in 5 weeks. I tried to give it up completely and did for a while but figure 1 isn't so bad.
Closed Thread